YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone's wife get in shape after getting WAY out of shape?

Fit2Serve

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Been married 7 years. She gained a bit of weight every year but past 2 years she has really gained.
I weighed her the other day at the gym. she thought she was 150 lbs. she was shocked to see she was 176. (some body dysmorphia there i think) When we met she was prob 135lbs. she is 35 years old now.
She has never worked out for more than 3 weeks then quits for about a year lol. seriously. she gets very jealous of me getting in shape if/when I do.

I just feel like she will never get back in shape. I don't put much pressure on her, I just tell her it would make her feel better to work out. I love her beyond looks, but I am human... her body has changed so much.... she is still sexy as fuck. most if not all of you would agree but her body has changed a lot....

Anyone have a wife that got out of shape (like more than 25 lbs from start weight) and they DID get back in shape?
what did it take?
what finally motivated her?
did ANYTHING you say or do help motivate her?
-F2S

My ex was around 125 when we started dating.

She wouldn't eat much and wouldn't care about food. She also had a hyperthyroid.

Fast forward a few years and she had hey thyroid removed and started enjoying different types of foods, mainly because I like to cook. So, she ended up 175 or so.

It took a while to adjust her T4 dose and she got back to her old eating habits, which is basically black unsweetened coffee in the morning, salad and fish whenever she's hungry. She's around 145 right now. She also walks every other day.

Nope....not unless you cheat on them.

that's the only way she will get back into shape.
just to fuck you in the ass.

sorry brother.

:(

Yep, mine did and i upgraded her to a younger in-shape one..

my mother is bloated to shit..

my brother's wife is now becoming bloated to shit..

seems like they wait until after marriage to blow out their waistlines cuz they know you can't leave them without subjecting yourself to extreme financial hardship (half your shit + a substantial part of your future earnings).

ive seen women who were absolutely breathtaking turn into complete ogres after a kid... and then get even worse as the years go by. it's really sad..

....and gross

my mother is bloated to shit..

my brother's wife is now becoming bloated to shit..

seems like they wait until after marriage to blow out their waistlines cuz they know you can't leave them without subjecting yourself to extreme financial hardship (half your shit + a substantial part of your future earnings).

ive seen women who were absolutely breathtaking turn into complete ogres after a kid... and then get even worse as the years go by. it's really sad..

....and gross

lol Slice you don't sound very keen on the idea of marriage mate haha

lol Slice you don't sound very keen on the idea of marriage mate haha

I actually am... which is why im pissed whenever I see this stuff happening lol.

ive seen my parents' friends' wedding photos.. the men look pretty much the same + a little grey

the women? completely unrecognizable because of how much weight they have gained..

it's just kinda like a giant "f*ck you" to your partner when you let that happen IMO.

goes both ways, of course

instead of focusing on the gym, which isn't the problem focus on changing the eating / food habits. create new lifestyle changes you both can support each other with. then everyone will reach a healthy weight

My wife doesn't have time to work out between work and grad school........and every single reality tv show that exists. FML

11 years married(16years) togheter.

Wife started at 119 then married and 1 Kid boom! Goes to 194.... that was some Crazy shit:eek:
2 years after baby, bypass surgery and back to 125. 2 years after surgery back on 143 and still gaining....:mad:

All they do is bitching and bitching and bitching about it out dont really do someting to prevent it....

She Will be back to fat City in 2 years.

Buy i still Love her even if se is 200 pounds:p

So to answer your question: she will be fatter every year and they dont mind it. She will say thats she dont Like it but they wil do nothing to prevent it. Maybe 3 weeks Tops hahahaha

Last edited:
Wow

I would seriously be like "hey babe, since you insist on being completely fucking disgusting... Would you mind if I got a mistress?"

Or I'd just start bringing other women around the house lol

Mine got in much better shape

I also have told her I would leave her if she blew up like that. Told her you can love someone all you want but physical attraction has to be there and I am not attracted to chubby women much less fat women

I quit lifting and dropped 50 lbs a year back and have gained back and then some, turns out she likes me better when im bigger and leaner, just proves my point even more lol

Wow

I would seriously be like "hey babe, since you insist on being completely fucking disgusting... Would you mind if I got a mistress?"

Or I'd just start bringing other women around the house lol

If I did have a FWB I wouldn't say anything....

my girl went from 140lb to 200lb in 10 years before decided to doing something about it, joined slimmers worlds an lots about 40lb in 6 months, around 2-3lb a week an I think she looks worse, her skin is droopy an saggy, an really podgy to touch, tits are hangin, she still wants to lose another 30lb too, she needs so much surgery we can't afford it, she's thinking about gaining weight as she knows she looks worse

I had a friend that popped out two kids a little over two years apart. She was back to pre pregnancy weight in 6 month's. She started with in home wworkout then jogging with a stroller. All her friends are jealous lazy bitches. She tries to help them but they just make excuses and jump on the next fad diet..

Damn, tough thread. Believe me, the women have their side of this about us and in spades!

I have always thought this contains a bit of truth on a few levels:

A woman marries a man thinking she can change him, and he doesn't change.

A man marries a woman hoping she doesn't change, and she does.

PWood

Some of the comments in here are ruthless btw

don't you think that it's ruthless for a gal to pull the ol' "bait and switch" on her man and blow up like a tick?

she knows she's got him trapped.... so she eats her way into oblivion.

I mean...that's wrong.....right?

don't you think that it's ruthless for a gal to pull the ol' "bait and switch" on her man and blow up like a tick?

she knows she's got him trapped.... so she eats her way into oblivion.

I mean...that's wrong.....right?

Yeah I guess when you put it like that haha

I'm truly trapped my self, just have to try not think about to much, it's fucking hard though being surrounded by these mega hot gym babes in the gym, liking all my instgram pics haha

it's fucking hard though being surrounded by these mega hot gym babes in the gym, liking all my instgram pics haha

YEP

and normally, your woman would see all these other women liking you, and would have a fire lit under her ass to stay in shape to keep your attention on her.

but now that you're married? she doesn't have to anymore, because she has you by the balls

((((:)

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner