over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

gyno

animal71

Banned
I wanted to discuss gyno symptoms with everyone. There are some obvious gyno symptoms and some new guys don't know about.

The obvious symptoms:
-Puffy nipples
-Pointy nipples (bloated chest)
-Hard mass behind nipple

What are some symptoms you guys noticed during gyno? anything unusual?

We have a good article up about Gyno symptoms on evo, hope you enjoy it:
http://www.evolutionary.org/gynecomastia-symptoms

Can't wait for muskate and LevButlerov to input there 2 cents :sleepi:g- :rolleyes:

Are the little fellers at Evo still using n2guard to prevent gyno?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

gyno is fucking nasty

when i travel overseas and go to gyms it seems like half the young adults there have it.. i bet they are juicing up young and are too dumb to know what AI means

Are the little fellers at Evo still using n2guard to prevent gyno?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
That stuff cures cancer and ends world hunger also. 7 caps a day with $2000 with of pct products for maximum ass fucking

Last edited:
Can't wait for muskate and LevButlerov to input there 2 cents :sleepi:g- :rolleyes:

You hijacking my threads again bro? wtf is your problem you drug dealing scumbag. Get your ass out of my threads. If you don't like what's written don't open it. We did this last time asshole. Tired of you harassing me and my posts!

Last edited:
That stuff cures cancer and ends world hunger also. 7 caps a day with $2000 with of pct products for maximum ass fucking

You talk a lot about assfucking? you a closet gay guy on top of a drug dealer? come out of the closet already "bone-acris"! any percocets left for 16 year olds on you?:rolleyes:

I'm not sure why this thread got so nasty....if you actually read the article it is very detailed and informative. Gyno is some terrible shit and also very easy to prevent. I have no clue why guys do not run their AI from day 1 of their cycles. Test starts aromatizing as soon as it is in the body....not 5-6 weeks later. I would much rather use aromasin and prevent gyno rather than get it and struggle to get rid of it....or worse have to opt for surgery.

I've got gyno I will be having removed in a few months. Gyno fucking sucks. Young mistakes is what fuck ed me

You hijacking my threads again bro? wtf is your problem you drug dealing scumbag. Get your ass out of my threads. If you don't like what's written don't open it. We did this last time asshole. Tired of you harassing me and my posts!

Nope. I didn't harass your posts. I commented on a thread. This is a discussion forum after all. And I quoted someone else. Nothing to do with what you said.

well said. it is quite annoying to members trying to learn about this stuff having people hijack threads with good information.

if people don't want to give input in threads they should stay away so everyone else can learn

I've got gyno I will be having removed in a few months. Gyno fucking sucks. Young mistakes is what fuck ed me

make sure your doctor comes with excellent referrals. if not done correctly gyno will come back later on. you would be surprised how many times this happens

well said. it is quite annoying to members trying to learn about this stuff having people hijack threads with good information.

if people don't want to give input in threads they should stay away so everyone else can learn

Fucking great.. Your also an Evo rep so you opinion means nothing here

Attachments

• 20160824_171450.png
    20160824_171450.png
    88.4 KB · Views: 148
I am not sure why there is all the hate in this thread.

It is very easy to get gyno from taking steroids without the proper support supplements and the article helps try to inform people on what support supplements to take with their cycle to prevent gyno from developing.

You don't have to order your support supplements from the sponsors on evolutionary.org. You can order the aromasin, cabergoline etc. from whoever you choose.

Nope. I didn't harass your posts. I commented on a thread. This is a discussion forum after all. And I quoted someone else. Nothing to do with what you said.

No, you're not commenting or "discussing", you're being an asshole troll who trolls my threads and attacks anything I say. If you say you're not harassing or trolling then why was your 2nd post in this thread talking about "ass fucking." Obviously you have latent homosexuality issues, which is fine with me, but don't get angry at evo when you're in the closet.

.....for maximum ass fucking

For those of you who think bonacris is a "good" guy. This troll was banned from evo for dealing drugs and dnp to 17 year olds.

Percocet is the trade name for a prescription pain reliever that combines:
Oxycodone, an opioid analgesic - or narcotic painkiller - with similar effects as heroin and morphine.
SAAJrug.jpg

Btw, Bone-acris, I did NOT bother you or even talk to you after our last drama on the forum. YOU again attacked me, my thread and harassed and trolled me. I'm tired of your shit, stay out of my threads drug dealer.

I am not sure why there is all the hate in this thread.

It is very easy to get gyno from taking steroids without the proper support supplements and the article helps try to inform people on what support supplements to take with their cycle to prevent gyno from developing.

You don't have to order your support supplements from the sponsors on evolutionary.org. You can order the aromasin, cabergoline etc. from whoever you choose.

The hate is because of what you represent. Your site preys on newbies and the uneducated. When someone tries to.warn them they are banned.

Your a religious guy trevor so I don't know how you can lie and deceive people the way you do. You are hurting people. Telling them not to use hcg but to use a supplement that does nothing. You rob people. $200 for mk677 when other places are not even half that price.

You are a lowlife. You have lied to, hurt and robbed people for monetary gain.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws