over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How many of you guys get a Flu shot?

Dvo36

Registered
Some people love them, some hate them. The one year I didn't get it I got the flu so I'm a believer!

I'm the opposite the one time I did in 2009 I got the flu since then never again. Not even sure why I got it done :banghead:

My father gets it done and gets a mini flu instead of full blown.

I had to get one being in the military and now I've just continued. My company gets a provider to do it in our office every year. I've never had a problem with it.

No shot here, never had the flu either. Pharma companies bank off scaring people into getting the flu shot, with little concrete evidence that they work or even selected the correct strain.

haven't had the flu shot in 7 years..

haven't had the flu (or any other illness) in 7 years.

I know correlation doesn't prove cause and effect.... but still

Haven't gotten it since it was mandatory in grade school. Fuck that imo waste of money and time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No shot here, never had the flu either. Pharma companies bank off scaring people into getting the flu shot, with little concrete evidence that they work or even selected the correct strain.

There is no conspiracy. Flu shots are dirt cheap to produce and the cost to the member and insurance companies are minimal.

20 years ago the flu shot always gave me the flu like really bad!
I heard they changed something so about 5 years ago I started getting it again no reaction no flu?
10 years ago my wife had a terrible reaction to the flu shot and ever since has asthma & allergies she can't eat eggs, chicken, nuts?

I haven't had one in 5 yrs. I skipped it one yr and didn't sick so I just went with it. So far there hasn't been any negative consequences. Maybe I'm one of the lucky ones but, the last the time I had the flu was probably in my early teens.

I never get a flu shot. I have faith that my high antioxidant intake will help me beat whatever contagions the disgusting people I work with sneeze my way. If I get sick, then the bug won the fight, and I give it props for that :)

There is no conspiracy. Flu shots are dirt cheap to produce and the cost to the member and insurance companies are minimal.

Curious what knowledge base you possess that can prove the efficacy of a flu shot ? Do you know how the flu shot " works" or is proposed to work ?

1. I have no idea whats inside those "shots" I will never know, nobody knows, and I would never trust the government to put things in my body.
2. Nobody in my family ever got a "flu shot"
3. The human body is already equipped with an immune system capable of combating almost anything. The way to keep it strong is nutrients, NOT drugs.

OK then....I'm out on the edge of being a conspiracy nut. I believe that vaccines in general are responsible for a ton of neurological disorders and in fact have been proven to cause Guillain-Barré syndrome. That fact by itself rules out any vaccine being injected into my body.

OK then....I'm out on the edge of being a conspiracy nut. I believe that vaccines in general are responsible for a ton of neurological disorders and in fact have been proven to cause Guillain-Barré syndrome. That fact by itself rules out any vaccine being injected into my body.

When there is one piece of evidence, is not a conspiracy anymore. It becomes a possibility. Bottom line, Nobody knows whats in those shots. Nobody. Anyone who claims to know and be sure is bullshit. The only way I would put such atrocity in my own body, would be to have a nerd in front of me open the package, open the vial, then dissect every single molecule of that liquid and show me what they are. And even with that, I doubt I would put it in my body. I don't need it.

I trust more a vial of test made in the crapper of a trailer than a highly sophisticated classified sinister ampule coming from the government.

Since i am type 1 diabetic yes i get the shot every year. I never got sick from the shot. If you do get the flu and feel like death for a week i bet you will wish you got one lol

Since i am type 1 diabetic yes i get the shot every year. I never got sick from the shot. If you do get the flu and feel like death for a week i bet you will wish you got one lol

And if you have any long term health problems like heart issues or asthma you really need to get one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws