over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Help! Cant Lower Fasted Blood Glucose

Warrior08

Registered
So been off GH for over a month, I was running 4-6iu ed for about 4 months.

I decided to drop it once my fasted BG got to 101.

My fasted BG before using GH was in the low 70's

Ive Been dieting for 3 weeks so low carb and eating really clean and my fasted BG is still 97.

I been taking 1000mg of Metformin extended release every morning. But i think it clears my system by the time i take my fasted Bg the next morning.

My plan is to add 1000mg of ALA and see what happens.

Do you guys think i fucked my self up or do you think i just need more time for it to come back down.

I'm starting to get little worried.

The first huge mistake you're doing is taking a fucking drug to treat a chronic condition. That will never cure anything, it will only treat a symptom. Metformin at most will force things down, but that means you will have to take it forever. That is the stupid way to do it, but its not your fault or anybody fault, is because we have been trained by a corrupt medical industry to believe that allopathic medicine is the only option in the planet. And its not.

In your case, as with the vast majority of cases, nutrition is the problem. You are low and/or depleted from essential nutrients, in this case specifically minerals. There are 2 key minerals involved in the metabolic process of glucose. Chromium and vanadium. If you tell me that you take mega men every day, that is JUNK. Plain JUNK. You body cannot absorb properly synthetic form of vitamins and minerals. You need first to get nutrients from diet, plenty of veggies RAW, ORGANIC, NON GMO. Then on top of that you MUST supplement with whole food derived vitamins, organic non gmo, and liquid colloidal trace minerals.

First off, your numbers are not super high. Are you eating clean? Are you doing cardio in addition to your weight training? If you answer yes, then just give it a little longer

The first huge mistake you're doing is taking a fucking drug to treat a chronic condition. That will never cure anything, it will only treat a symptom. Metformin at most will force things down, but that means you will have to take it forever. That is the stupid way to do it, but its not your fault or anybody fault, is because we have been trained by a corrupt medical industry to believe that allopathic medicine is the only option in the planet. And its not.

In your case, as with the vast majority of cases, nutrition is the problem. You are low and/or depleted from essential nutrients, in this case specifically minerals. There are 2 key minerals involved in the metabolic process of glucose. Chromium and vanadium. If you tell me that you take mega men every day, that is JUNK. Plain JUNK. You body cannot absorb properly synthetic form of vitamins and minerals. You need first to get nutrients from diet, plenty of veggies RAW, ORGANIC, NON GMO. Then on top of that you MUST supplement with whole food derived vitamins, organic non gmo, and liquid colloidal trace minerals.

Your second paragraph is completely spot on but Metformin shouldn't be in the same category as other prescription drugs forced on us by doctors that will cause all sorts of other problems. I'd definitely be using Metformin if I were him, in addition to doing everything you said in paragraph two.

Your second paragraph is completely spot on but Metformin shouldn't be in the same category as other prescription drugs forced on us by doctors that will cause all sorts of other problems. I'd definitely be using Metformin if I were him, in addition to doing everything you said in paragraph two.

its ironic that some people on here say this. yet take so many scrip drugs willingly that will hurt their future health. like test and gh and adex and aromasin and other steroids....
sure. blame doctors for "forcing" drugs on you while abusing drugs yourselves which is eventually going to require you being on scrip drugs anyway, to deal with your permanent health issues.
smart.

its ironic that some people on here say this. yet take so many scrip drugs willingly that will hurt their future health. like test and gh and adex and aromasin and other steroids....

sure. blame doctors for "forcing" drugs on you while abusing drugs yourselves which is eventually going to require you being on scrip drugs anyway, to deal with your permanent health issues.

smart.

So what do you expect from people? Of course taking nothing at all is best for health, but here on pro muscle, people aren't going to do that. It doesn't have to be all or nothing. That's like saying you have to order a regular coke instead of diet with your Big Mac, because fuck it you're already killing yourself anyway.

smart.

Wrong. There is no need to live on prescription drugs to deal with permanent health issues. And that is the exact brainwash perpetrated by pharmaceutical corporations and doctors. Drugs ONLY TREAT SYMPTOMS. THEY CANNOT CURE. Chronic diseases CAN BE CURED through proper nutrient therapy. Why we don't do that? BECAUSE PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATIONS MAKE SURE NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE IS NOT ALLOWED TO PRACTICE. There is no profit in curing people. Profit is in keeping people treated with drugs every single day of their lives. Thats why we have been trained to believe in doctors like is they were representatives of The Gods on earth and say yes to anything they say. Bullshit. The only way to cure a chronic disease is through our own body, if the proper raw materials and time is provided.

True, metformin is having more and more studies showing good benefits from it. I agree, in this case he would benefit from it to treat the condition while his body heals the damage through nutrient therapy.

Wrong. There is no need to live on prescription drugs to deal with permanent health issues. And that is the exact brainwash perpetrated by pharmaceutical corporations and doctors. Drugs ONLY TREAT SYMPTOMS. THEY CANNOT CURE. Chronic diseases CAN BE CURED through proper nutrient therapy. Why we don't do that? BECAUSE PHARMACEUTICAL CORPORATIONS MAKE SURE NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE IS NOT ALLOWED TO PRACTICE. There is no profit in curing people. Profit is in keeping people treated with drugs every single day of their lives. Thats why we have been trained to believe in doctors like is they were representatives of The Gods on earth and say yes to anything they say. Bullshit. The only way to cure a chronic disease is through our own body, if the proper raw materials and time is provided.

Love this. Thanks for preaching the truth.

You guys are preaching diet, drugs, not using drugs, etc, the solution no one wants to hear is: cardio.

Also, he is dieting on low carbs, in a constant state of gluconeogenesis (turn protein into glucose) and this is driving up even his fasted glucose.

You guys are preaching diet, drugs, not using drugs, etc, the solution no one wants to hear is: cardio.

Also, he is dieting on low carbs, in a constant state of gluconeogenesis (turn protein into glucose) and this is driving up even his fasted glucose.

I agree, and saunas would really prove beneficial in this area.

Well, cardio, sauna and all that is part of a naturopathic holistic approach. My post about drugs specifically is to bring up the importance of nutrition INSTEAD of drugs when it comes to health issues, and the severe imperative importance that we all must wake up and be aware of the catastrophic situation of our medical system. A corrupt 100% for profit system that don't cure anything. We don't even have preventive medicine. They call it preventive when you have insurance. But don't be fooled. Is not preventing. ITS EARLY DETECTION. Why? Because allopathic medicine CANNOT EVEN PREVENT. Allopathic medicine only works for trauma. It can early detect through tests, then TREAT the imminent condition. Again, it cannot prevent, it cannot cure. The only way to have preventive medicine, is to have access to Naturopathic medicine and make sure our diets are on point as far as essential nutrients according to our nutrient expenditure, caloric use, exercise stress, etc.

A REAL FOR THE PEOPLE medical system would be a combination of both. Primary Naturopathic medicine for prevention, reversal and cure of developed conditions, and allopathic medicine to treat an acute condition or trauma. But pharmaceutical corporations, nor the government (current president) will NEVER allow that.

Whats your A1C?
whats BG before bed and during the day?

First off, your numbers are not super high. Are you eating clean? Are you doing cardio in addition to your weight training? If you answer yes, then just give it a little longer

Yes I'm eating very clean.... carbs are from sweet potato, Blueberries and HBCD. But i do have a high carb day with 800 carbs plus a cheat meal once week.

I just added in cardio this week, gonna be doing 20min x 3 times weekly.

I added cardio this week.... hopefully it helps

Whats your A1C?
whats BG before bed and during the day?

I don't know my A1c, but I'm getting bloods soon so i can get that done to see.

BG before bed the one time i took it last week was 91.

A few hours after a meal it was in the 90's too.

Ill check it again tonight before my last meal.

I just added in cardio this week, gonna be doing 20min x 3 times weekly.

If you had been doing cardio for months already, this might do something (not much), but seeing as you haven't been doing cardio, it will take forever for such a small amount of cardio to start being effective. Do at least 30min if you are only doing it 3x per week, and make SURE it's intense enough, actually check our heartrate, make sure it's 120+ for most of the session, not just at the end of the session.

You should really do HIIT. It's been proven to be the most effective method of cardio for lowering blood sugar.

ALA is a great antioxidant. It is both fat and water soluable, so it can go anywhere in your body. It has actually been shown to regenerate liver tissue.
Hope can help you

Skip the carbs and replace with fats instead. Olive oil, coconut oil, whole eggs etc. Lots of veggies.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member