over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Proviron opinions

ironanimal

Registered
I'm
Curious how many people use proviron? I've heard of people taking
It year round. Even cruising. What are your thoughts on proviron ? How beneficial do you guys find it?

I take 50mg year round. I just feel all around better on it.

25mgs get's the Job done for Me!
With less hair loss than Mast!

Will be using it soon for libido to combat clomid effects...

Personally ID never use any 17aa oral year round. I love orals but always cycle on/off.

I'm using proviron for the first time this cycle, and between it and the masteron I've literally cut my AI use by 80%, and I'm in the heaviest cycle of my life. Absolutely blows my mind!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm
Curious how many people use proviron? I've heard of people taking
It year round. Even cruising. What are your thoughts on proviron ? How beneficial do you guys find it?

I use it with the majority of my cycles. 50-75mg daily. It hardens me up and gives me a nice libido boost as well.

In many ways, Proviron is a very unique anabolic steroid. Proviron is not used to promote large buildups in mass, although it can serve an important purpose during such a phase of training. We will, however, find Proviron to be far more common in cutting cycles, but once again its purpose will be somewhat unique.

What exactly is it doing for you guys? I've never really used it. Thinking test, tren, proviron at 50mg a day each.

Proviron is excellent to run along tren to help with some of the unwanted sides.

Personally ID never use any 17aa oral year round. I love orals but always cycle on/off.

Mesterolone isn't 17aa, liver stress is basically zero according to dozens of studies on it (up to 150mg/day for several months).

Great for Libido, works as an anti e and keeps test Free.
Instant strength gains without upping dosages.

I've used it during blasts and I just started running it on my cruise right now....weirdly, no libido boost for me (my libido is average at best). Legit stuff too, I just don't feel any boost at all.

Not sure why.

I a, a provision fan - it always seems to make me look a bit grainier/harder when i am lean to begin with, it increases my libido whilst on tren, and it just adds a nice little 'polish', especially when the user is already lean to begin with. Love throwing it in towards the end of a cut - or when prepping. I actually am throwing it in starting monday to finish up nationals prep

In many ways, Proviron is a very unique anabolic steroid. Proviron is not used to promote large buildups in mass, although it can serve an important purpose during such a phase of training. We will, however, find Proviron to be far more common in cutting cycles, but once again its purpose will be somewhat unique.

Another copy and paste by this user to promote there advertisement:
Below is the article it was copied and pasted off of...from a Steroid"ish" . something website (of course I won't post the site, but there it is)

"In many ways, Proviron is a very unique anabolic steroid. It shares some strong similarities to Masteron (Drostanolone) and to a degree Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Winstrol (Stanozolol) but in totality it is its own unique animal. In a performance capacity, Proviron is not used to promote large buildups in mass, although it can serve an important purpose during such a phase of training. We will, however, find Proviron to be far more common in cutting cycles, but once again its purpose will be somewhat unique."

PLEASE MODS....is it possible to limit all these one word reply's as well as copy and paste responses? It's clear to every user on this site that it's this person has no real world knowledge or content to benefit anyone. In my opinion it really lessens the quality of the site. At minimum if someone happens to follow any of this persons copy and paste advise it may be detrimental.

libido was sky high, but unless you are cutting you won't notice much else. if you are bulking, yes more free test is a good thing but you are not going to see anything visible

i will say compared to mast i felt better. mast messes with my prostate and makes me piss like a race horse

Last edited:
I've used bayer several times along with various UGLs. Never noticed anything from it, seems to be hit or miss for some people

Would Proviron suppress endogenous hormone production when taken on its own?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Another copy and paste by this user to promote there advertisement:
Below is the article it was copied and pasted off of...from a Steroid"ish" . something website (of course I won't post the site, but there it is)

"In many ways, Proviron is a very unique anabolic steroid. It shares some strong similarities to Masteron (Drostanolone) and to a degree Anavar (Oxandrolone) and Winstrol (Stanozolol) but in totality it is its own unique animal. In a performance capacity, Proviron is not used to promote large buildups in mass, although it can serve an important purpose during such a phase of training. We will, however, find Proviron to be far more common in cutting cycles, but once again its purpose will be somewhat unique."

PLEASE MODS....is it possible to limit all these one word reply's as well as copy and paste responses? It's clear to every user on this site that it's this person has no real world knowledge or content to benefit anyone. In my opinion it really lessens the quality of the site. At minimum if someone happens to follow any of this persons copy and paste advise it may be detrimental.

I agree with this. its nonsense and I see posts in every thread by this sponsor. it would be great if they were blocked from open forum and only allowed to post in sponsors section. its obvious to see, they are doing this so members see their name

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131