over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC 205

Bigd50

Registered
Great card with some really good fights. Anybody watch it? Another amazing performance by Conor. Where's all the Conor haters now??? Who do you think won the Wonderboy vs. Twood?

Great card. Conor smashed him. Have you heard his new demands lol?

That was some fucking flying knee from Romero daaaam!!

Nurmagomedov Looks the real deal. He is fucking lethal no question about it.

lol. thought connor would win. alvarez even though he was the champ, is highly overrated. alvarez does not excel or standout in any area.

i wanna see khabib smash connor

I watched the last 3 fights. We get it for free over here. The Connor fight came on at 7am :eek::D He dominated... total mismatch. His added reach, skill and precision was too much for Alvarez. It looked like it was over for Wonderboy. I think a draw was a fair result but I hope Wonderboy beats him next time if they fight again (I am sure they will).

Best card I ever watched top to bottom. Favorite was jacked up yoel split wiedmans wig lol and I should think they should have gave the nod to woodley. Most people don't like him (I do) but I remember woodley beating on wb two rounds and then three rounds that could have gone either way

Best card I ever watched top to bottom. Favorite was jacked up yoel split wiedmans wig lol and I should think they should have gave the nod to woodley. Most people don't like him (I do) but I remember woodley beating on wb two rounds and then three rounds that could have gone either way

I think if you look at the entire fight then yes it definitely should have gone to Woodley. He caused the most damage by a very long way. But judging it like they do and for each round it was a draw to me. Wonderboy was the aggressor for most of the rounds without inflicting a lot of damage. So going on score cards I would put it as 10/9 to wonderboy for 3 rounds and 10/9 and 10/8 to Woodley for 2 rounds. Although if they awarded it to Woodley I don't think anyone would have complained.

I think if you look at the entire fight then yes it definitely should have gone to Woodley. He caused the most damage by a very long way. But judging it like they do and for each round it was a draw to me. Wonderboy was the aggressor for most of the rounds without inflicting a lot of damage. So going on score cards I would put it as 10/9 to wonderboy for 3 rounds and 10/9 and 10/8 to Woodley for 2 rounds. Although if they awarded it to Woodley I don't think anyone would have complained.

I wasn't shocked at the decision. But I feel like round 3 was to close to give anyone and a tie should always be in favor of the champ. Great fight tho. Wb showed some serious heart. Can't take anything away from either of them. I don't think they should run it back right away tho. Maia deserves the next crack at the belt

Connor not only put on a show, but dominated. His attitude is priceless. Straight up g.

Dont fuck with Polish women!!!

Dude is very impressive. His shots don't look like they would have that power but he drops people like nothing

The first time he had Alvarez on the ground and alvarez quickly got up I was impressed at how quick alvarez is, but Connor completely toyed with him. Dude is an animal

I had it as a draw in the Woodley/Thompson fight. I had Thompson winning 3 of the 5 rounds, and Woodley winning 2, with a 10-8 4th round. I was amazed that Thompson got out of that choke, and then found himself on top at the end of the round doing GnP...lol. That was pretty damn wild.

Romero was losing big time until that flying knee out of nowhere, but that is what makes him dangerous. Tough loss for Weidman to lose like that.

Conor, Nurmagomedov, and Ferguson....will be a few good match-ups in Lightweight!

I had it as a draw in the Woodley/Thompson fight. I had Thompson winning 3 of the 5 rounds, and Woodley winning 2, with a 10-8 4th round. I was amazed that Thompson got out of that choke, and then found himself on top at the end of the round doing GnP...lol. That was pretty damn wild.

Romero was losing big time until that flying knee out of nowhere, but that is what makes him dangerous. Tough loss for Weidman to lose like that.

Conor, Nurmagomedov, and Ferguson....will be a few good match-ups in Lightweight!

tony and khabib are both nightmare matchups for connor.

Great card with some really good fights. Anybody watch it? Another amazing performance by Conor. Where's all the Conor haters now??? Who do you think won the Wonderboy vs. Twood?

I'm not a MCGREGOR fan but I will say that he dominated the fight and the win was well deserved,,he looked really sharp and that left hand is dangerous.

im really curious as to what Conor does next, especially after all his demands

tony and khabib are both nightmare matchups for connor.

That's what they said about Alverez......and Nate......and Aldo..........and.......

I would like to see the outcome with Khabib, Conor will want to stand up and Khabib will want to take it to the ground. Nice contrasting styles.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131