over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

just hit a car that pulled in front of me to cross me. back is now stiff =[

Jelet

Registered
so upset right now, and hoping for some experiences to see how fucked I am. I was only going about 30 mph when I hit the person but enough for their car to tip over. I hit a mini van. I had a small lexus... anyways I felt fine after the accident just anxiety. then 2 hours later back was a little stiff.

I had herniated my disc before and was pain free for 2 years.. and now my back feels weak. I'm very upset right now and worried how this will effect me in the gym.

is some backpain normal after an accident and does it go away usually after a few days? I'm trying to figure out how fucked I am.

so upset because I'm supposed to start a new job to with a union that is labor involved. this stupid cunt... to lazy to wait for a clear lane trying to speed through and make it pass.

now I'm home with an icepack on my back. just took 200 mg ibuprofen... hoping for the best. may drive to the hospital to get checked out in case I decide to sue if this bitch brings back my herniated disc pain. but I'm hoping this is something that will clear up in a week.

sorry to hear this man. you should go to the hospital to get checked out. better safe than sorry (for your health and insurance purposes)...

Nobody is going to know for sure. I'd call your doc first thing in the morning and get checked out. If a possible back or neck injury is possible then the gym should be the last place on your mind. Your doctors office should be first. ER won't do an MRI. Good luck!!

Expect to be sore. Car accidents put you body in contraction like a negative rep as your body contracts as your muscles lengthen. This create more soreness than a positive contraction. So expect to be sore.

200mg ibuprofen is light use. You can use 800mg 3x/day for a while and be fine. Take it easy and don't be stupid. It's normal to get sore with this stuff. Ice your back and rest.

Dude everything is covered by her insurance, and you should get in touch with proper lawyers to protect you. You're entitled to something like up to 10k in therapy and exams. I don't know what state are you located at, in FL we have 1800-411-pain. After police report you can call them to file a report with them and they will represent you. Again, this is FL, but you should have similar services in your state. Insurance companies know all the loopholes to screw you and leave you behind.

Even a 5mph fender bender...always stay in your car and leave by ambulance....always

hope you got the legal stuff squared away

this shit can go sideways faster than you know what

Yea no luck. Since I already have a herniated disc in past the lawyers won't help me despite my back burning... For past 2 days and not being able to sit... They say I can't prove it was from her what bs. And i don't even have health insurance myself and went to the ER.. Waiting on the police report so I can file a claim against her insurance to pay for my bill and hopefully doctor visits and therapy...

This fking cunt . Running a stop sign because she is to lazy to wait for me to pas by so drives in front of me and makes me hit her on the side .

Does anyone know if hgh or igf1 lr3 will help with a herniated disc?

its always the other persons fault

Even a 5mph fender bender...always stay in your car and leave by ambulance....always

Great advice. Tie up an ambulance with a minor injury, so they are not available for a real emergency, so they can take you to the hospital where they can tell you to go home ,rest and follow up with a doctor.

Brilliant

My point was that it is not logical to take an ambulance to the hospital if your not injured.

Further, an ambulance WILL NOT take you to the hospital just so you can cover your ass for insurance reasons, they have better things to do like respond to emergencies.

I am a liability adjuster for auto accidents. Get a better attorney, a 2yr old back injury shouldnt keep you from collecting unless you were found liable for the accident.

Bad advice. You can get stuck with the bill and your injury claim will be denied for such a minor accident.

Do you know for sure if she even has insurance?

My wife was hit by a drunk driver that ran a red light and they guy wasn't even insured. He fled the scene but was later caught. Demolished my wife's Acura TL. Luckily she wasn't hurt.

Lots of trash driving around town with no insurance at all. That guy that hit my wife was booked and released the same day, back out on the street. The police officer told me that he already had two other DUIs on his record and hadn't even showed up to court for the last one. His license was suspended too. No punishment was harsh enough on him so he just keeps driving anyhow.

I hope that lady that pulled out in front of you isn't like the piece of shit that hit my wife.

so it looks like i am getting FUCKED pretty hard.

i live in new york and they tell me IM RESPONSIBLE for my MEDICAL BILLS. regardless of fault. problem is I DONT HAVE HEALTH INSURANCE SO NOW IM FUCKED OUT OF A 7 GRAND HOSPITAL BILL.

i have no idea who to go to . what the fuck. its not my fault so now i have to pay my medical bills. and if i tell my insurance then my rates go up even if its not my fault? stressing out bad.. gotta donate blood...

AND ON TOP OF THAT I HAVE NO .CAR. im waiting to ehar back from the other persons car insurance ... to look at my car to get it ficed. like what the fuck. i have no car and im sufferng.

the girl drove through a stop sign and i tboned her. i had no stop sign. on a main high way . not like i just came up fast and took her by surprise.

I have been in a lot of car accidents in my time. I was only the driver in one and the same situation, lady ran a stop sign and hit me. You need to find a personal injury lawyer. If the cops found her at fault fornthe accident your not liable for your bill regardless of the state. Your getting screwed, because you dont have a lawyer.

find a personal injury attorney that will take the case and that doesn't get paid unless you do. They will be on top of it and get you what you deserve. I made the mistake when I was young of taking 25 grand without speaking to a lawyer. I had permanent damage that would have resulted in a six figure settlement easily.

at that speed the back pain is probably just whiplash. As long as your previous injury wasn't made worse you should feel better in about a week. I have had whiplash so bad I couldn't get out of bed the first day.

1-800-Law-1010 Martin Hardin and Mazotti. The heavy hitters. Not sure what part of NY your in but these guys cover several states on the east coast and our well know. Even though NY has the no fault law her insurance company will still have to pay if it was her actions that caused it. Police report should state that. There is absolutely no reason why an attorney wouldn't take this case. It will cost you nothing unless you win. Another thing you say you have no health insurance and a $7000 hospital bill but you don't want to put a claim in on your car insurance. Which is cheaper? Ruining your credit because you can't afford a medical bill or paying slightly higher rates for the next 3 years which you could further reduce by taking that driving course. 15% off and do it on your phone. You could also shop around for new insurance companies who are generally eager to beat the next guys price. You need to look at what's going to hurt you less and deal with it. Some people have had it way worse. My cousin was hit by a drunk driver on the wrong side of the road trying to commit suicide. He no money, no insurance and the van wasn't even registered. She nearly died and was stuck with the bills because there wasnt anyone to sue. 8 years later while mildly disabled she is living a pretty good life. The situation sucks but you need to get on your game and start demanding things from these companies. Personal injury lawyer is your best bet right now. Like I said won't cost you a thing so why not? Good luck with your situation and maybe look into some health insurance. Hopefully with a new health insurance policy next year it will be cheaper for everyone when it becomes an open market.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws