over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How was your deer season?

deerslayer41

Registered
O mynfellow deer hunters how is your season going/go? I've had a great year. 3 does with my bow and a 10pt and two does with my muzzle loader. The freezer is full.

IMG_0310.jpg

Last edited:
Sucks so far , got a late start and its 80 fucking degrees!!

Deer Season

Pretty good ! I shoot them with a Canon !

Attachments

• book 1a77xx.jpg
    book 1a77xx.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 247
I kept seeing a nice big 8 point at 50+ yards all bow season. Shot him at 20 yards during shotgun season! LOL

I'll be hitting the woods again with a bow until the season ends in a few weeks.

Was great in Montana. I didn't tag anything. But had a kick ass elk archery season.

110% or expect to regret it!

I used to be an avid hunter but I just can't do it anymore. I used to live on 30 acres and had lots of big bucks, pheasant, wild turkey and misc on my property. My last hunt was for doves in my backyard and I hit this beautiful bird, it used it's last ounce of strength to try and get out of my hand and then died. Ever since then I can't do it anymore. I'm not some tree hugging pussy I love meat and I own multiple rifles and shotguns, I've killed more animals than 99.9% of the population just trying to protect my own animals but I'm just done with it. I gave away all of my animals and moved out of my farm but I still have it.

If you're eating the meat then by all means enjoy, can't argue with that it's the circle of life. If you're hunting to protect livestock or yourself then you should do it for sure, I've killed more raccoons, foxes and possums then I could ever count. But if you're hunting for sport you're a jackass, if you take pride in killing something just to prove that you can kill it then you have problems within yourself.

Sorry I know that isn't what this thread is about.....

I used to be an avid hunter but I just can't do it anymore. I used to live on 30 acres and had lots of big bucks, pheasant, wild turkey and misc on my property. My last hunt was for doves in my backyard and I hit this beautiful bird, it used it's last ounce of strength to try and get out of my hand and then died. Ever since then I can't do it anymore. I'm not some tree hugging pussy I love meat and I own multiple rifles and shotguns, I've killed more animals than 99.9% of the population just trying to protect my own animals but I'm just done with it. I gave away all of my animals and moved out of my farm but I still have it.

If you're eating the meat then by all means enjoy, can't argue with that it's the circle of life. If you're hunting to protect livestock or yourself then you should do it for sure, I've killed more raccoons, foxes and possums then I could ever count. But if you're hunting for sport you're a jackass, if you take pride in killing something just to prove that you can kill it then you have problems within yourself.

Sorry I know that isn't what this thread is about.....

Kind of like you just tried to kill this thread for sport?? :rolleyes:

i hunt strictly for meat , well now just to let my son harvest our meat. Our deer down here are pretty small and the chance of getting something worth mouting are slim ao its all about putting meat in the freezer.

Excellent just bagged one tonight right in the grill of my new 2016 Tahoe pretty sure the meat was ruined.

Pretty good ! I shoot them with a Canon !

Great picture! I love meat but personally i would never shoot one, you couldnt pay me to shoot one but i understand why guys hunt

3 does in the freezer. Let the small bucks walk. And I enjoy the thrill of the hunt. But I also eat everything I kill. We have until Jan 2 here so I'll be out there at least 3-4 more times this season. Good luck guys!

Last edited:
Ok, obviously not a deer but a good kill and great eating. Archery Elk Season 2016 Bull.
IMG_1786.jpg IMG_1787.jpg

Last edited:
Elk is fantastic meat. Congrats and enjoy those tenderloins and backstraps.

Yes sir! Already enjoying them! Like your handle brother that's what I shoot. Killed elk the last 4 years with my Assasin. Looking to upgrade this year to either the BTX or the RPM 360.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sx66ys4JG5o"]Helicopter Hog Hunt Slow Mo Kill Shots - It's a Wonderful World - YouTube[/ame]

:cool:

My little brother is a Guide in Pike county, IL.
Although he said he did not bag a Deer himself this year he maid over $12,000 in 30 days guiding.
His wall is full of Boone and Crocket trophy's

Me I don't hunt deer, but I do love Animals. There Delicious!!!

Not to derail this thread (ok, a bit :eek:) but loving to kill so much that you call yourself "deerSLAYER" on a board dedicated to muscle, not even a hunting one, is a bit, well... sad. :(

Not to derail this thread (ok, a bit :eek:) but loving to kill so much that you call yourself "deerSLAYER" on a board dedicated to muscle, not even a hunting one, is a bit, well... sad. :(

Your post is sad. Get a life buddy. Stay out of the thread if his name is causing you to meltdown.

Last edited:

well , I go by "gunsmith" , I guess you could see that as arms being called guns but it's honestly because I build custom guns.

If deer hunting is his passion as well as bodybuilding is that so bad???

Not like his name is "kitten stomper" or "baby raper"

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity