over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

People perception and Muscle

BigMatt

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
People perception and Muscle.

Were your treat differently by people After Gaining alot of Muscle?

Were your treat differently by people After losing bodyfat?

I think gaining alot of muscle change the perception people have of you.

Absolutely.

Some respect it and understand all the hard work it takes to get to this point. On the other hand, many don't understand and think its rediculous. Either way people notice though.

Oh you must have gotten big to compensate for having a small dick

Stupid meathead

Why spend all that time in the gym?

Etc...

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Also

I Think depending on your Height it affect different.

If your tall with alot of muscle mass, People think your a Titan. People will get out of your way and respect you.

If your not tall with alot of muscle mass people think your stocky.

Also different bodyfat levels affect alot your appearance.

lets say from 10% to 20% the difference is huge in appearance.

You dont see many 6% guy walking around in today society.

I personally think 10% bodyfat Real from body pod testing Is awsome if you have muscle mass.

Everyone loves me now yay.
But for real though I gets what I wants lol.

i got approached more than usual when i became the most vascular guy in the gym. I was told it's aesthetically pleasing. Those guys are wanting to become Zyzz. Plus i caught some ladies giving me fuck me in the eyes

Last edited:
I'm 6'2 and was sitting around 215-220 and then cut down to around 195 @ 9% or so...I can say, things have changed. Girls definitely give me a lot of looks. I don't think as MANY girls necessarily like HUGE guys but they definitely dig a lean vascular guy showing off some skin in a cut off at the gym. As long as you aren't meat-heading around yelling at the weights, of course.

In terms of the general population, people either seem to respect you (mostly strangers), or try to hate on you (usually because of jealousy) -- I can't tell you how many of my "friends" who don't know what I'm doing (because I don't talk about AAS use) started accusing me of using steroids, especially in PUBLIC when other people can hear. There's nothing more annoying than some prick saying "lay off the roids bro" as a "casual" joke.

Also you can never really tell anyone about your use because people just LOVE to spread that kinda garbage around. I made the mistake in confiding in a friend once who just literally turned around and told my entire friend group that I use drugs. Cool stuff.

I'm 6'2 and was sitting around 215-220 and then cut down to around 195 @ 9% or so...I can say, things have changed. Girls definitely give me a lot of looks. I don't think as MANY girls necessarily like HUGE guys but they definitely dig a lean vascular guy showing off some skin in a cut off at the gym. As long as you aren't meat-heading around yelling at the weights, of course.

In terms of the general population, people either seem to respect you (mostly strangers), or try to hate on you (usually because of jealousy) -- I can't tell you how many of my "friends" who don't know what I'm doing (because I don't talk about AAS use) started accusing me of using steroids, especially in PUBLIC when other people can hear. There's nothing more annoying than some prick saying "lay off the roids bro" as a "casual" joke.

Also you can never really tell anyone about your use because people just LOVE to spread that kinda garbage around. I made the mistake in confiding in a friend once who just literally turned around and told my entire friend group that I use drugs. Cool stuff.

I always make fun of those beta cucks with my friends especially the ladies. I mentioned something that they probably have low testosterone with high estrogen level and they suddenly assumed i was on AAS. SMH!!

Last edited:
I've always been "big" , offensive lineman/power lifter big and people definitely notice but when the body fat Iain the 10-12% range people definitely look more and make "he's huge" comments despite being 30-40 pounds lighter you are perceived as being "bigger"

It's not always the best attention , you get the non lifters that say "I could look like that if I took steroids" and the ignorant gym rats that say "Jesus imagine what all he is on". When the body fat gets in the single digits the general public looks at you like a carnival side show attraction. I notice way more attention from guys than women though , I think the girls definitely likes slightly smaller more athletic build.

I find it amusing that everyone automatically assume that cause you are big that you're gonna be slow or cumbersome

I've always been "big" , offensive lineman/power lifter big and people definitely notice but when the body fat Iain the 10-12% range people definitely look more and make "he's huge" comments despite being 30-40 pounds lighter you are perceived as being "bigger"

It's not always the best attention , you get the non lifters that say "I could look like that if I took steroids" and the ignorant gym rats that say "Jesus imagine what all he is on". When the body fat gets in the single digits the general public looks at you like a carnival side show attraction. I notice way more attention from guys than women though , I think the girls definitely likes slightly smaller more athletic build.

I find it amusing that everyone automatically assume that cause you are big that you're gonna be slow or cumbersome
Yeah exactly, I'm a pretty big guy stick out in the crowd...Have people move out the way at store without me asking,even if I'm the one in the way...Guys and girls def look and you can see that look on their faces like shit he's big...Also people thinking bigger guys are slower are way off on most of us...I personally am very fast on my feet,and with my hands...I Box as part of my training, daily...The Boxing training, and intensity of my Training is my cardio...Can run a few miles no problem, without being winded...

The Growth Clinic©Sponsored Athlete & REP®THE REAPER

People perception and Muscle.

Were your treat differently by people After Gaining alot of Muscle?

Were your treat differently by people After losing bodyfat?

I think gaining alot of muscle change the perception people have of you.

Could literally write a book to answer these questions but the answer is yes.

It depends on the person and the situation. For example...

My ex hated it. She hated everything about it. The meal prep. My dedication to the gym. And when I was prepping for my two contest seasons... Good Lord lol.

My fiance loves it. She knows I juice, and pins me when I am rotating to something harder to reach. She just makes sure I'm responsible about it, but when I'm making gains she takes notice lol.

At work (I work with a LOT of females) they always call on me when something heavy needs lifting. It's a double edged sword, because whenever something heavy on a truck comes in, I already know whose room they're going to page... Oh the ups and downs of an above average musculature :p

Yes, they always give me extra portions at restaurants without me even asking.

At chipotle they'll give me like triple steak and rice. Panda express they pile on so much it lasts me 2 meals

But in general most people get intimidated and it's easier to get things your way at 270lbs lean

I've never had any negativity at all. restaurants give me extra food, same in college. im a super friendly guy too so a always get stuff discounted or something extra thrown in to because "I look like i need it"

I always wondered about body fat percentage.

Some top trainer said to me That if you go from 10% to 6%. It will show on your face for some people.

Some people lose fat all over equally.Other lose some places and not.

A trainer told me to stay around 10% to 12% maximun. For best asthetic look.

He told me if you get too lean, Your face could look shrived up and for some people it wont look good.

You will look like a Muscle head Who smoke cigarettes.

Also said that for reaching 6%(body pod testing). You need to be more dramatic with diet and training. While 10% its easier.

I think the ultimate pussy attracting is Men Physique style.

They are taller than 5foot9 average dude, like 6foot/6foot1 With decent amount of muscle and lean.

Perfect height

Perfect amount of Muscle

Perfect leaness.

Perfect haircut(LOL)

I think a lot of perception is also how you come across.

If you're friendly, and smile, people will like you.

If you're brooding, and look pissed, they'll stay away from you.

Just like anything in life, the portion above the neck matters just as much as below the neck

After my second ever cycle which was 750mg test E and 400 DECA per week, plus 50 mg/day of dbol for 12 weeks.....I got treated differently at the all you can eat buffets because they started locking the doors when they saw me coming ;)

I think the ultimate pussy attracting is Men Physique style.

Make no mistake....the ultimate pussy attraction isn't a lean muscular physique...its a fat wallet.

people are getting bold these days.. i had one guy come up to me and ask me what 'super roid' i am taking..

also, had another guy ask me just the other day, if my build is natural.

instagram and you tube comments having people feeling brave these days..
they are taking the 'roids' response and applying it to real life..

keep in mind, i am 6'7"+, been lifting/running for over 25years straight.. coupled with germanic, scandanavian, black, island genes.. so that makes for a super-responder, even when taking a trt dose as prescribed from the doctor.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131