over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hmm...underdosed test? Bloodwork

GreenEarth

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hey gents,

Just got some bloodwork back that has me scratching my head a bit. Currently on 500mg test-e (I thought) a week along with 400mg of masteron-e weekly as well. I'm about 9 weeks into starting the test, and 6 weeks with the mast.

Test in the results seems very low. I inject twice a week every 3-4 days, I took 3 rest days before bloodwork and the bloodwork was taken right before I was due for another shot (so it had been about 3-4 days since my previous pin).

Also taking aromasin @ 12.5mg/day.

xdxwd3.jpg

25pn4o2.jpg

Besides your test being underdosed it looks like your aromasin is too.

Cannot believe E2 level on that much Aromasin. It's likely to be fake product.

I too would like to know who u got it from.
Test is dirt cheap

Underdosed test, fake aromasin and possible stress on kidneys (elevated BUN & BUN/Creatinine ratio)... did you train the day before giving blood? I'd check those kidneys again... just to be safe. :)

Also if different, who's aromasin are you running as that appears to be bunk as others have pointed out.

Looking at the free Test level I don't think your Masteron is real either. My free T is higher than that on TRT only with lower total Test.

Have you gotten blood work done before to know how well or how poorly you metabolize these?

Hey guys,

Would rather not air out a source's name on the open forum until I figure out exactly what is going on...but if you PM me I will answer, in regards to the test-e.

The masteron was an old bottle I actually had left over from a previous sponsor that got busted a year or two ago, Lightning Fast.

The aromasin I think is properly dosed...I'm relatively sensitive to estrogen, and 12.5mg is my dose that keeps me in-range on TRT-doses. I was continuing to run it through this increased period because I feel in the past I've often crushed my estrogen from off-the-bat, so I wanted to assess sides/benefits on my lower dose and raise it to 25mg daily if necessary. Looks like I may have to.

I recently (after these blood tests) switched to a different source (one I've used in the past with success, confirmed via bloodwork), so I will re-test soon see how the numbers change.

Underdosed test, fake aromasin and possible stress on kidneys (elevated BUN & BUN/Creatinine ratio)... did you train the day before giving blood? I'd check those kidneys again... just to be safe. :)
Hey man,

Good to hear from you, always enjoying seeing your posts on here. As I said in the original post, I had taken 3 days off from the gym in order to get more accurate results. TBH I wasn't terribly worried about the BUN because I've been told the majority of tests have a normal reference range up to 23-25. My creatinine is relatively low, hence the ratio being high since my BUN is. However, I am no expert on these numbers, so if you'd like to expand I'll eagerly listen. Of course, when I re-test I certainly plan to have my kidney profile in there again.

Unbelievable that they still under dose test these days. Raw is like $2 per gram and less for bulk buyers.That sucks.
Think about it ...about $5 worth of hormone in each 10ML vial...if that. Why under dose? Doesn't make sense with stuff that cheap.
Sponsor needs to be called out.

Hes not using steroids! That's what lol
LOL :D To be fair there's obviously some test in there, but it is underdosed.

However, I've posted a lot of bloodwork on here, both pre- and intra-cycle, and on 500mg test + some other bits and pieces my hematocrit and RBCs have never been out of whack. I would attribute it to strict dietary habits, cardio, and probably most importantly genetics. My natural RBC/hema numbers are always great, and on TRT or nothing my HDL cholesterol is around 65-70, although androgens usually destroy that for me (my assumption is that my lower number is caused by masteron).

So if you were asking the same question in regards to my previous bloodwork (where I was running real test), I would answer that I was born to the right parents.

I just did a protocol on bloods, and yours is definitely under dosed.

Recently I did 300mg once a week on Monday, and had my blood drawn 7 DAYS after my last pin.

My Test level was 1245, and the acceptable range for my protocol is 1300 give or take 130.

On 500mg and 3 days after your last pin you should be much higher.

Here's my results

g1lnPEI.jpg

Ugl that underdose test are true scum. Which is why I don't deal with ugl. They usually underdose the more expensive drugs.

Your kidneys are fine.
I would agree with this. BUN is always constant around 21 for me, which puts my BUN/cr ratio slightly above normal. eGFR is always in range, which is a more important factor IMO. Based on OP's bloods, his kidneys are more than like just peachy.

That test though... don't use that source again. EVER. :D

i always test 4 days after my shot, try to come close to the average between peak and trough and on pharm grade i get 8.5x multiple.
500 would give me levels around 4200.
lots of sources here were legit but starting with LF i havent got those numbers for the last 2 years.
im happy if its 6.5x now.

i always test 4 days after my shot, try to come close to the average between peak and trough and on pharm grade i get 8.5x multiple.
500 would give me levels around 4200.
lots of sources here were legit but starting with LF i havent got those numbers for the last 2 years.
im happy if its 6.5x now.
I know lots of people that say, "10x's" blah, blah, blah. It really does vary from individual to individual. For example, 600mg of cyp that's dosed properly puts me around 4500 ish. Which, I must say, is more than enough ;).

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws