over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best gym clothing brand/company?

madara007

Newbies
Hanes t shirt from Walmart, the clearance champion sweats from kohl's, dress socks with Chuck taylors...[emoji41]

You ain't hardcore unless you look homeless [emoji39]

P.S- I heard iron rebel got some cool stuff...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Walmart and or Ross discount store. I'm not spending a bunch of money on stuff to go sweat in at the gym

Hanes t shirt from Walmart, the clearance champion sweats from kohl's, dress socks with Chuck taylors...[emoji41]

You ain't hardcore unless you look homeless [emoji39]

P.S- I heard iron rebel got some cool stuff...

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Walmart and or Ross discount store. I'm not spending a bunch of money on stuff to go sweat in at the gym

Exactly. As bad as I sweat at the Gym, I get cheap clothes. I'm not paying $50 for each gym workout set. Fuck that
Lol

$1 shirt from Salvation Army.
$5 running shorts from Walmart.
Oldest snickers I can find
Nice socks and briefs (this is the only shit that matters)

There, all you need for your workout.

$1 shirt from Salvation Army.
$5 running shorts from Walmart.
Oldest snickers I can find
Nice socks and briefs (this is the only shit that matters)

There, all you need for your workout.

Nice and some heavy squats. :headbang:

I like GASP but anything will do for the gym. I have a few of their tops/hoodies and they are all great quality. They also do great wrist wraps and lifting straps etc. If it's cold I go with hoodies (many different brands) and if it's hot then basketball jerseys or t-shirts. Ryderwear do some nice clothes (some not so nice too) and great shoes for the gym.

Last edited:
Iron rebel has very high quality tanks that are made from heavy weight cotton. Cut correctly too for people with large lats. I usually wait for a holiday sale and pick one up with free shipping.

GASP is also very good although some of their stuff is cut pretty small. An XL fits like an L and gets a bit uncomfortable in the lats and chest tank wise. Very good material as well but very overpriced.

For reference I'm 6' 235lb and XL in both brands.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

I'll never understand the idea of using nice, expensive clothes to lift. Unless you're made out of money...

I use stuff that I'd have thrown away years ago if I didn't lift. Doesn't everybody?

Crazee wear has some cool stuff.. Awesome pants..

Iron rebel stuff is great, I don't wear their clothes to the gym but their shirts are very comfortable if that's what you wanted to use them for, I'm pretty sure they sell a singlet too

I'll never understand the idea of using nice, expensive clothes to lift. Unless you're made out of money...

I use stuff that I'd have thrown away years ago if I didn't lift. Doesn't everybody?
I think it's all a matter of preference. Some people like wearing certain sets of clothes designed with a purpose that look good. Some just want to be economical and comfortable. That being said, I dislike wearing t shirts to lift most of the time cause I sweat like crazy and the shirt sticks to me. It's embarrassingly difficult to get off.

Gold's Gym became a huge force because of their clothing sales, not their gym memberships. So people are definitely willing to buy.

Buying a few shirts here and there seems a lot more reasonable to me than every random kid spending $500 on lifting shoes, a lever belt, sleeves and wraps just so they can squat 315. If ur squatting 4 or 5 plates, by all means, have at it but most buy for the look instead of the application.

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

check out Armani

I rock their tuxedos to the gym all the time bishes are always mirin

sweats without the small ankles, usually nike... Syraplex tshirts ;);) , or i really like football or basketball jerseys

I'm an old schooler, like many of you guys.

Old cotton sweatpants with a oversized sweatshirt, preferably gray,
minimum of 10 years old, suits me just fine. Old ball cap pulled
down low.

I never look into a mirror while training except for watching my form.
For what? Muscles don't grow in the gym.

But if looking pretty is your deal, flirting with chicks between sets,
go4it!

-MT

I train very hard but I still want to look good :D I don't chat most days in the gym and don't have my phone but I have still pulled plenty of girls in the gym in my time :D I always look a mess in the gym though as I sweat a lot. Again I mainly wear pants and bodybuilding hoodies. But the gym is also a big part of my life and it's not like I am going out drinking like in my old days so I like to look semi decent. I don't have much money but still have some nice stuff for the gym. I trained in Christian Dior trainers before. Although that's mainly because I bought them to wear when going out but I never do so I might as well get my use out of them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131