Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training
©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese

Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training  

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Cheapest Supplements Guaranteed         Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2019
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription
CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree40Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 10-12-2017, 11:04 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Gear Sitting In Muscle?

I was injecting into my left delt today, as I have been once a week (which, I know is too frequent, but I've been avoiding quads and my right delt for a while now). I aspirated as normal, and a slightly darker tinged fluid drew back into the barrel. It was almost gold like the color of tren, but not quite so dark. So, maybe yellowish? I discarded the pin and filled a new one, found a different site and injected.

Has this ever happened to any of you guys? At first I was thinking a sterile abscess, but I have absolutely no pain, redness, fever, etc. Is it possible I've just been pinning too frequently and it's gear that's been sitting in there for a while? I'm going to keep an eye on it and avoid pinning there for a few weeks, at the very least.

I believe I have some keflex on hand in case I notice any signs of infection... thoughts?
Old 10-12-2017, 11:45 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I'm not sure that's possible? Lol maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in on that but I believe you me body will metabolize it or start to as soon as it's injected into the muscle..

And how is once a week too frequent? I've done both quads every other day, each glute every other day etc... Just because the area may be a little sore or something doesn't mean you can't pin it lol imagine these pros and all the stuff they take lol

I'm sure it's fine.. I also don't even aspirate and I've never ever had an issue lol
XstarchildX likes this.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:15 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

I would incline more towards a sterile abscess as well. Body encapsulates it, and you might have pulled it back into your syringe.

Keep an eye on it. Gotgame and Stewie hopefully might be willing to chime in.

Although this is something some guys who've been doing this for a while and with some questioning amounts () might have experience with.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:30 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Thanks, guys! I'm definitely going to keep an eye on it and hopefully it doesn't escalate into anything. I wouldn't have even known anything was wrong had I not aspirated. Weird lol.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:44 PM
Newbie Registered Member

More than likely just found your subdeltoid bursa. Doesnít sound too concerning. Sterile abscess is possible, but less likely and it sounds more like you aspirated some bursal fluid.

Last edited by coug42; 10-12-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 10-13-2017, 01:33 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Thanks for all the input, guys. Absolutely no pain, swelling or redness today.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:06 PM
Registered Member

I have test 400 chillen in my left my delt and slowly some how harden in my delt forming a lump 2 months later finally got the green light to see a derma pretty cool chick smart. Most likely they want to cut it out cause now its starting to limit my range of motion. I must of pin gear to fast and it was crashed at the time so i heated it up and it was only 1 ml of test 400. We are just waiting on the ultra sound to see whats going on in there. The bicep was injected with half a cc of test 400 a week later now i just noticed a lump on the outside of my bicep. FML high dosed gear is tricky only can pin certain muscle groups with it.
Old 02-07-2019, 01:07 PM
Registered Member

And i have tried everything to see get it smaller heating pads massage etc nothing has reduced the swelling.
Old 02-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEMSZ View Post
I'm not sure that's possible? Lol maybe someone with more knowledge can chime in on that but I believe you me body will metabolize it or start to as soon as it's injected into the muscle..

And how is once a week too frequent? I've done both quads every other day, each glute every other day etc... Just because the area may be a little sore or something doesn't mean you can't pin it lol imagine these pros and all the stuff they take lol

I'm sure it's fine.. I also don't even aspirate and I've never ever had an issue lol
This is stupid, very stupid.
Old 02-07-2019, 11:05 PM
Registered Member

it could be encapsulated oil
hugostiglitz87 likes this.
Old 02-08-2019, 01:41 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapzap View Post
Yea it definitely is I can feel it hard size of a grape. Its been almost 2 months I don't see it going anywhere. I hope they can drain it instead of cutting it out. Cause they would have to cut open my delt and bicep

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk
Old 02-08-2019, 04:39 AM
Verified Customer / Sponsor Rep

That sucks bro it might be something in the gear. But I would use larger muscles like glutes and quads for long esters. And smaller muscles for short esters or stop using them all together and just use quads and glutes.

www.PharmaComStore.ws
hugostiglitz87 likes this.
Use code "Durro5" to get 5% OFF your next ProfessionalMuscleStore.com order!
Old 02-08-2019, 06:18 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexbeast View Post
This is stupid, very stupid.
to not aspirate? I do not aspirate either. If I was injecting a drug that had seriously fatal consequences if injected systemically then I would definitely aspirate. But since I am injecting 1-3 times a day, these drugs that can be injected systemically if an accident occurs, then I balance the damage of keeping the needle in the muscle/aspirating causes with the risks to me from an accidental systemic administration....and I conclude reasonably that I do not need to aspirate.

If I was only injecting once a month there might be a difference. But like I said I inject 1-3 times a day (including GH and IGF which I like to take IM also). I pre-draw with a 1ml syringe with removable 29g needle, dispose of first needle and put fresh one on and make injection as smoothly as possible, not moving the needle at all once it is inserted through the muscle fascia.

This way I limit damage to my muscle and the fascia and reduce scar tissue.
Old 02-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matsuo Munefusa View Post
to not aspirate? I do not aspirate either. If I was injecting a drug that had seriously fatal consequences if injected systemically then I would definitely aspirate. But since I am injecting 1-3 times a day, these drugs that can be injected systemically if an accident occurs, then I balance the damage of keeping the needle in the muscle/aspirating causes with the risks to me from an accidental systemic administration....and I conclude reasonably that I do not need to aspirate.

If I was only injecting once a month there might be a difference. But like I said I inject 1-3 times a day (including GH and IGF which I like to take IM also). I pre-draw with a 1ml syringe with removable 29g needle, dispose of first needle and put fresh one on and make injection as smoothly as possible, not moving the needle at all once it is inserted through the muscle fascia.

This way I limit damage to my muscle and the fascia and reduce scar tissue.
Agree on the peps, but injecting a cc or two into your blood stream would not be a good thing. That oil would go to your heart and lungs and i bet that's not a good thing.
All ways aspirate when using oil based stuff
Old 02-08-2019, 09:36 PM
Featured Member/Kilo Klub

Quote:
Originally Posted by mexbeast View Post
Agree on the peps, but injecting a cc or two into your blood stream would not be a good thing. That oil would go to your heart and lungs and i bet that's not a good thing.

All ways aspirate when using oil based stuff
Medical professionals stopped aspirating years ago. There is no reason to. It actually irritates the site further and can cause additional PIP. Your blood is under pressure, chances of pinning oil into a blood vessel and carrying it to your heart or lungs is zero.
saffire likes this.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:08 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RamboStallone View Post
Medical professionals stopped aspirating years ago. There is no reason to. It actually irritates the site further and can cause additional PIP. Your blood is under pressure, chances of pinning oil into a blood vessel and carrying it to your heart or lungs is zero.
So you mean to tell me that when I pin my glut and blood starts to fill into the barrel I should just push it back in there?
johnjuanb1 likes this.
Old 02-08-2019, 11:24 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Send a message via ICQ to saffire Send a message via Yahoo to saffire
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapzap View Post
That's more likely, few years ago i pin high mg/dose gear and it would sit there for 2 months, i don't recommend it but i draw all that shit with new clean syringe.
mexbeast likes this.

MAIL: [email protected] or PM
WEB: www.onlythebestaas.com

10% Dicount Code: "Saffire"
Old 02-09-2019, 12:23 AM
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by XstarchildX View Post
I was injecting into my left delt today, as I have been once a week (which, I know is too frequent, but I've been avoiding quads and my right delt for a while now). I aspirated as normal, and a slightly darker tinged fluid drew back into the barrel. It was almost gold like the color of tren, but not quite so dark. So, maybe yellowish? I discarded the pin and filled a new one, found a different site and injected.

Has this ever happened to any of you guys? At first I was thinking a sterile abscess, but I have absolutely no pain, redness, fever, etc. Is it possible I've just been pinning too frequently and it's gear that's been sitting in there for a while? I'm going to keep an eye on it and avoid pinning there for a few weeks, at the very least.

I believe I have some keflex on hand in case I notice any signs of infection... thoughts?
Iíve had many sterile abscesses like that. Never any pain, redness, or fever. The fluid is sometimes black like blood devoid of oxygen. Sometimes itís yellow puss.
Itís not the gear oil. Donít inject there any more. Mine always cleared on their own. I got them in my biceps every so often from injecting there too frequently.
small batch roast coffee on the planet!
🌎

https://bit.ly/2HxhPF2

FLASH⚡️LABS REP
GET SUPERHERO SWOLE!!!
ORDER/LIST EMAIL: [email protected]
Old 02-09-2019, 12:25 AM
Featured Member / Sponsor Rep

Quote:
Iíve injected in a blood vessel and it went straight to my lungs. It hurt like hell and i could barely breathe for 5 days. I could only gasp for air and in tiny amounts. ALWAYS ASPIRATE!!!!
maldorf, mexbeast, Durro and 1 others like this.
small batch roast coffee on the planet!
🌎

https://bit.ly/2HxhPF2

FLASH⚡️LABS REP
GET SUPERHERO SWOLE!!!
ORDER/LIST EMAIL: [email protected]
Old 02-09-2019, 12:30 AM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:

Medical professionals are also not injecting multiple cc of oil / gear into muscles so if you pump a couple cc into a sterile abcess guess what ? lol it takes 2 seconds to aspirate why take the chance.....
maldorf, johnjuanb1 and Durro like this.