over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Lethargy

ft33

Registered
I just started running 3iu of hgh daily and am going to switch to 2iu a day for awhile due to the lethargy. Might even go to 1 iu and work my way up. I'm having trouble focusing at work. My concentration sucks and my head feels foggy. Anyone have similar experiences? I know lethargy is common, but damn! Hopefully this gets better with time. I don't know if I can stay on if this continues.

i have a running thread called 'first Gh run ever' where i've been going since late august. what you wanna do man, is start low then GRADUALLY work you way back up. so, forget 3 for now, go to 1 I/U, do that for a week or two, then maybe 1.5, same then maybe 2, then so forth.

my deal was that i was running out, and NOBODY had any, so i just stayed on 1 IU 5 days/ week. main thing that i started getting was extra wtaer (gut looking bigger) holding water, that type of stuff.

so, finally got my kits in, jumped onto 1.5 IU / week. IMMEDIATE gut bloat, and there i sit. ending first wk @ 1.5 for 7 days, then 2 IU/day 5 on/2 off
then gradually go up to 3/day (or more) i heard the gut bloat goes away after -
- anywhere from 3-6 mos
- worth the commitment? i hear it is
- i'm gonna try
- avoid salt, less than 200gm carbs/ day
- drink LOTS of water

I just started running 3iu of hgh daily and am going to switch to 2iu a day for awhile due to the lethargy. Might even go to 1 iu and work my way up. I'm having trouble focusing at work. My concentration sucks and my head feels foggy. Anyone have similar experiences? I know lethargy is common, but damn! Hopefully this gets better with time. I don't know if I can stay on if this continues.

When are you taking your HGH? Morning, evening, both?

Yea that sucks. HGH is tricky. I got hold of some Pfizer geno once and ended up going to the ER after a few days of use. I had weird symptoms. Pain under left armpit? And had weird dizzy spells so I didn't know wth was going on and ended up going to emergency. I think it was maybe my thyroid or glucose being off. Doc said ekg was fine. The problem was the pen device I got it came in broke and I had to make shift it into a spare vial and I'm guessing the dosing got screwed up. So i had no clue really how much i was getting. Its too bad id really like to try it again but and scared of it and I'm 48 and feel like crap most of the time. Ugh hormones are delicate business.

Yea that sucks. HGH is tricky. I got hold of some Pfizer geno once and ended up going to the ER after a few days of use. I had weird symptoms. Pain under left armpit? And had weird dizzy spells so I didn't know wth was going on and ended up going to emergency. I think it was maybe my thyroid or glucose being off. Doc said ekg was fine. The problem was the pen device I got it came in broke and I had to make shift it into a spare vial and I'm guessing the dosing got screwed up. So i had no clue really how much i was getting. Its too bad id really like to try it again but and scared of it and I'm 48 and feel like crap most of the time. Ugh hormones are delicate business.

Seems odd here. Ive done 10iu in 1 shot IM after being off hgh for some time just to blood test it. Ive never had that type of reaction.. maybe a little spacey. I wonder if the anxiety of miss dosing it got to you.

Are you taking the hgh on an empty stomach, as in without carbs in your system for an hour?

I've been taking the hgh in the morning and I've been taking it on an empty stomach. I'm 29 so I don't want to take it at night to interfere with my natural production. I went down to 2iu these past 3 days and have been feeling much better-will stay here for another week then go up to 3iu then 4iu and try to stay there. I also slept 8+ hours a night purposefully so this probably helped too.

i have a running thread called 'first Gh run ever' where i've been going since late august. what you wanna do man, is start low then GRADUALLY work you way back up. so, forget 3 for now, go to 1 I/U, do that for a week or two, then maybe 1.5, same then maybe 2, then so forth.

my deal was that i was running out, and NOBODY had any, so i just stayed on 1 IU 5 days/ week. main thing that i started getting was extra wtaer (gut looking bigger) holding water, that type of stuff.

so, finally got my kits in, jumped onto 1.5 IU / week. IMMEDIATE gut bloat, and there i sit. ending first wk @ 1.5 for 7 days, then 2 IU/day 5 on/2 off
- anywhere from 3-6 mos
- i'm gonna try
- drink LOTS of water

Thanks for the response. Yea, I'm going to gradually go up. I went back down to 2iu and feel much better now.

I’m going to avoid eating anything for 2hrs after taking in the am. I’m also going to watch my carb intake more. Is there anything known to mitigate the effects of hgh lethargy? I’m sure stimulants would help... not really a fan though.

I'm 24 and have experimented with AM/PM dosing. Never noticed any difference in terms of results, I would just dose it at night

I'm 24 and have experimented with AM/PM dosing. Never noticed any difference in terms of results, I would just dose it at night

But wouldn't this be counterproductive as the largest surge of natural GH is released at night?

But wouldn't this be counterproductive as the largest surge of natural GH is released at night?
Ya I just read that somewhere to at night is when you release the most gh. I'm going to start mine soon but idk what I'm going to do yet still researching that part but guys have been doing that time schedule for years and seeing good results though I have a tendency to over think things

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I split my doses 50/50. in the morning when I wake up before i go to the gym, and another about an hour before I go to bed. I keep the hormone steady that way. If you have the time, doing 3 shots is even better, doing another pin PWO. If your looking to benefit from a really large igf spike before the workout, you do it in just 1 shot.

After lowering the dose to 2iu, I've worked my way back top to 3iu and am no longer feeling extremely lethargic. There's still a little lethargy, but its not that bad. Will probably bump to 4iu in 2 weeks or so then stay there for the duration of the cycle.

Counterproductive lol? No. maybe slightly less productive if anything but I highly doubt it's any difference that could be noticed, like I said, I haven't noticed any difference

Counterproductive lol? No. maybe slightly less productive if anything but I highly doubt it's any difference that could be noticed, like I said, I haven't noticed any difference

Yeah... counterproductive probably wasn't the best word choice on my part lol

I've been taking the hgh in the morning and I've been taking it on an empty stomach. I'm 29 so I don't want to take it at night to interfere with my natural production. I went down to 2iu these past 3 days and have been feeling much better-will stay here for another week then go up to 3iu then 4iu and try to stay there. I also slept 8+ hours a night purposefully so this probably helped too.

Hey man we’re the same age and I never had a problem with lethargy taking it in the morning. Don’t get me wrong it makes me not want to get out of bed once I take it but I force myself and once I get going I feel good.

But when I am to lazy to take it in the morning or forget I like to use it before I work out. Just got to play around with timing. Hope this helps

Saw many posts about the HGh lethargy, crazy queation for me as I have a fimilar experience on this event, took 2iu perday after the cardio on daily..
just sleep well on the working time lol, crazy talking about me between my coll. ..
Cant bear it, so I turns to took HGH on sleepng time,lol still lethargy on the working time...
took a advice from one of my buddy to take T3, and got the great result..
finally saw the vern rised up after 2months and great blood test i got

- anywhere from 3-6 mos
- i'm gonna try
- drink LOTS of water
Thanks for your suggestion, feel much better while slow down and gonna gradually back

The answer for YOU will lie in both timing and scaling up. As with all things, you start as low as possible and scale as needed, not as desired.

As for timing from a feeling standpoint, that's what you have to figure out based on how you react.

As for timing and effectiveness.....I'm in the camp that believes it doesn't make a damn bit of difference when you take it. Let's think about it. the HGH converts to IGF-1 which sits in the receptors for like 30 some hours. That is what the end result is and why it works. That's also why you take it daily so that you always are saturating the receptors.

More evidence would be from all the guys who've run it for long stretches and utilized different timing strategies. Most all will say that they saw no difference in the end result, but you will hear varied testimony on how they FELT. Some can't sleep when they take it at night, some sleep great. Some fall asleep in the AM after a morning dose, some feel energized.

But again, the take home is scale slowly....save your money! Find out what makes you feel best AND sleep best, and just stick to that time schedule. When you take it doesn't matter, because the IGF-1 is the true workhorse and that horse is in the stable for more than 24 hours.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear