over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

HGH Bloat Dieting/Supplement Advice?

ft33

Registered
Anybody have any suggestions on how to reduce the water retention/bloat on hgh. I've read that it's important to keep sodium levels low and to get a lot of potassium. Anything else? I'm trying to keep my carb intake at a minimum too. Any supplements you guys recommend? Thanks in advance!

How long have you been using GH? Sometimes it takes a little bit to subside.

Unfortunately it doesn't "totally" subside, you always carry few extra pounds of water on GH.

Go for lower carbs intake and higher potassium intake. You can also take a mild diuretic year round (OTC)

Anybody have any suggestions on how to reduce the water retention/bloat on hgh. I've read that it's important to keep sodium levels low and to get a lot of potassium. Anything else? I'm trying to keep my carb intake at a minimum too. Any supplements you guys recommend? Thanks in advance!

same boat, man.

been running hgh for a few months but only @ 1IU/day, just recently bumped it up to 2. THE BLOAT IS CRAZY, man lol, but ya low sodium intake is helpful

carbs and sodium are important nutrients that play a vital role in anabolism, do not minimize those just so you can appear leaner.

Honestly nothing really works for me to minimize bloat unless I'm on a cutting diet. I could have few calories in just liquid form and I'll feel like a fat mess (temporarily)

there's another thread about telmisartan and a lot of people swear by it for reducing gh bloat...just ordered some myself to give it a shot. alldaychemist.

there's another thread about telmisartan and a lot of people swear by it for reducing gh bloat...just ordered some myself to give it a shot. alldaychemist.

Don't expect a miracle when it comes to bloating

Dandelion Root supplement works for me. Recommended dose is 3 pills a day, I only take 2 in the morning when I wake up and the bloats is way lower.

You can pick up the dandelion root anywhere, give it a shot. When starting the dandelion root, come off the hgh for 2 days.

Dandelion Root supplement works for me. Recommended dose is 3 pills a day, I only take 2 in the morning when I wake up and the bloats is way lower.

You can pick up the dandelion root anywhere, give it a shot. When starting the dandelion root, come off the hgh for 2 days.

would you care to elaborate on why you come off the GH for the otc supp? I picked up dandelion root just for this.

i did, too.

in fact, i've been running it for a few weeks (@ 2 pills/day) and i'm ready to get some more but i'm still bloated. of course, i'm only on 2 IU's/day @ the moment, about to bump it up to 2.5.

i've cut the sodium and minimized carbs, but i'm ready for this damn bloat to subside.

For me 4iuGh per day, avoid the water weight and sleepiness.. TC and Bu injected 1cc/week

I have been posting for years about this and trying out aldosterone inhibitors.

When I first started GH years ago....I jumped straight on 4 iu's a day. I never got any lethargy, but got bloated and the was hungry all the time.

I talked to my doc about it.....and I have stated that many times too.....try to find you a good personal doc that is cool. I spent years with mine developing a relationship with him....and eventually the topic turned to PED's.

He told me that he knew I was doing something, and he would rather me "use" him and try to stay healthy as he also sees my Dad and Mom. He specializes in Internal Medicine.

That's when my TRT therapy started. This guy is great, and I actually learned a lot from him that I didn't know.

So when I went on GH...I told him I was going to try it. Later I went to him about the bloating, and he said to let him do a little research on it...and a few days later prescribed me a low dose of a generic aldosterone inhibitor.

I think 25mg of Aldactone. But within a week of taking it, all the bloat went away. The hunger side effects stayed, but no more bloat.

I stayed on GH for over a year at that dose using Eli's and then Rips. Later I dropped it as I had a kid starting college and some other financial obligations.

Now this worked for me....I can't say what it will do for any you guys.

And oddly enough I have been on MK for about 6 weeks now at 25mg. Within a week I got the hunger side effect and the numb hands and fingers at night. But this time I haven't seen any bloat. In fact I am also having to eat way above my TDEE to try and put on weight since starting it up.

But this was my experience and something to look into if you are interested. Also some guy posted in the peptide section that there was a new aldosterone inhibitor out that had a lot more benefits to it than what I was taking. Maybe have a look at that thread and see what you think.

You may want to try switching brands of HGH?

I was taking generic Blue Tops and anything over 1iu per day would bloat my face and stomach really BAD. I had to really watch my sodium, potassium, and carb intake to minimize the bloat.

I recently switched to Black Top meditropes and taking 4iu per day (split am/pm) and dont have any bloat in my face or stomach, but still maintaining the same diet. Only issue now is numbness in arms when sleeping and super lethargic, but I think thats due to increased HGH

I have been posting for years about this and trying out aldosterone inhibitors.

When I first started GH years ago....I jumped straight on 4 iu's a day. I never got any lethargy, but got bloated and the was hungry all the time.

I talked to my doc about it.....and I have stated that many times too.....try to find you a good personal doc that is cool. I spent years with mine developing a relationship with him....and eventually the topic turned to PED's.

He told me that he knew I was doing something, and he would rather me "use" him and try to stay healthy as he also sees my Dad and Mom. He specializes in Internal Medicine.

That's when my TRT therapy started. This guy is great, and I actually learned a lot from him that I didn't know.

So when I went on GH...I told him I was going to try it. Later I went to him about the bloating, and he said to let him do a little research on it...and a few days later prescribed me a low dose of a generic aldosterone inhibitor.

I think 25mg of Aldactone. But within a week of taking it, all the bloat went away. The hunger side effects stayed, but no more bloat.

I stayed on GH for over a year at that dose using Eli's and then Rips. Later I dropped it as I had a kid starting college and some other financial obligations.

Now this worked for me....I can't say what it will do for any you guys.

And oddly enough I have been on MK for about 6 weeks now at 25mg. Within a week I got the hunger side effect and the numb hands and fingers at night. But this time I haven't seen any bloat. In fact I am also having to eat way above my TDEE to try and put on weight since starting it up.

But this was my experience and something to look into if you are interested. Also some guy posted in the peptide section that there was a new aldosterone inhibitor out that had a lot more benefits to it than what I was taking. Maybe have a look at that thread and see what you think.

Dam now you have me wondering if I should try aldactone. Just 25mg ED? Any bad sides (particularly related to sexual function?)

Dam now you have me wondering if I should try aldactone. Just 25mg ED? Any bad sides (particularly related to sexual function?)

None whatsoever. He said it would just act as a mild diuretic. I remember having to pee a lot for the first 2-3 days. :D But he told me to keep up my water and sodium intake as usual. I used it the entire time I was using GH as he would write me a prescription with like 5 refills at one time.

When I came off GH, I stopped taking it as I figured I didn't need it.

Also I don't know if you seen the other thread in the Peptides section I replied to, but the medicine he was talking about looked to be very promising with a lot more benefits than what I was taking.

In fact....here is the original post from the guy in case someone is looking for it.

I am one of those individuals that will start retaining water on just 2ius per day. I came across this article in another group and decided to give it a try at 2.5mg twice per day. I am now up to 4 ius per day with no water retention. I just wanted to share this i case it may help someone else since I have learned so much from this board over the years.

Nebivolol – the ultimate antihypertensive drug that all users should consider
As we know, anabolic hormones alter the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone system causing potential changes in salt balance, water retention, blood volume, then subsequently hypertension, LVH and kidney damage.
Coupled with changes in LDL and HDL ratio, not really a pleasant environment for your heart, arteries, circulation.

1. Standard beta blockers causes major alterations in insulin sensitivity and lipid mobilisation. Resulting in type 2 diabetes, and therefore fatloss becoming impossible

2. Angiotensin II receptor antagonist and ACE inhibitors lower plasma noradrenaline levels. Not exactly a good thing when you need this to increase for optimal CNS engagement (strength), fat loss, and energy.

I’ve looked in to all these other classes of drugs used to treat hypertension (except diuretics), and they all have side effects that are not exactly ideal. Generally, they don’t target the core issue, in relation to hormone use, this being alterations in the system I mentioned above. Instead they increase Renin and Aldosterone as a compensatory mechanism.

Here comes Nebivolol. A cardioselective beta 1 antagonist. It is also a beta 3 agonist. Amazing. It has profound nitric oxide properties as well. It doesn’t alter exercise tolerance, it actually aids in fat loss, it doesn’t alter plasma noradrenaline levels (it just blocks noradrenaline from acting on the beta 1 receptors in the heart and kidneys); Lowers renin and aldosterone; It reverses LVH; increases glucose and lipid metabolism; increases Testosterone by 80-90%; and many more… literally void of any side effects.
“In the nebivolol group, a significant decrease in blood pressures (P < 0.001) and heart rate (P < 0.01) was seen. Nebivolol therapy also suppressed plasma renin and aldosterone concentration (P < 0.02) but increased plasma atrial natriuretic peptide levels (P < 0.03)”
http://www.sciencedirect.com/sci…/ar...6752739290238X

Angiotensin II receptor antagonist increase Renin and Aldosterone, whilst Nebivolol decreases.
http://www.sciencedirect.com/…/artic...3317111500618X

“Nebivolol is endowed with peripheral vasodilating properties mediated by the modulation of the endogenous production of nitric oxide. It does not significantly decrease airway conductance compared with atenolol and propranolol. Nebivolol does not compromise the left ventricular function, but it may increase stroke volume, and does not reduce heart inotropism during exertion”
http://www.sciencedirect.com/…/artic...43661898903875

“Nebivolol, through β3AR, is able to induce lipolysis and promote thermogenic and mitochondrial genes. The induction of lipolysis and the thermogenic program could explain the reduction of lipid droplets size”
http://journals.lww.com/…/Nebivolol_...ia__3_adrener…

“nebivolol does not alter exercise capacity significantly in healthy volunteers.”
https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF00051145
“Our findings in these short-term trials confirm previous reports regarding the neutral effects of nebivolol on lipid profile and carbohydrate metabolism.21,22 Recent data suggest that compared with metoprolol, nebivolol at a comparable dose improved oxidative stress and insulin sensitivity, decreased plasma soluble P-selectin, and increased adiponectin levels in hypertensive patients.”
http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/…/j.1...009.0011…/full
“Free fatty acid, free glycerol, plasma catecholamines, beta-endorphines and atrial natriuretic peptide (ANP) increased before and after treatment during maximal and submaximal exercise but remained unaltered by nebivolol treatment”
“nebivolol did not negatively affect lipid and carbohydrate metabolism and substrate flow.”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11607802

“Bisoprolol and nebivolol significantly increased concentration of testosterone (by 82 and 85%, respectively) and prolactin (by 77 and 83%, respectively), lowered levels of estradiol and follicle-stimulating hormone, improved vascular blood flow in penile arteries, and did not worsen sexual function.”
[Level of hormones of pituitary-gonadal axis, penile blood flow and sexual function in men with... - Abstract - Europe PMC

“Nebivolol Reverses Endothelial Dysfunction in Essential Hypertension”
Nebivolol Reverses Endothelial Dysfunction in Essential Hypertension | Circulation

“Effects of nebivolol on proliferation and apoptosis of human coronary artery smooth muscle and endothelial cells”
https://academic.oup.com/cardiovascr...…/2/430/400450

“Nebivolol: A Novel Beta-Blocker with Nitric Oxide-Induced Vasodilatation”
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1993984/
“Results of the present study demonstrate an inhibitory effect of nebivolol on several components of the atherosclerotic plaque which contribute to its progression. As compared to the control mice, the nebivolol-treated animals showed, along with significantly lower plaque size, a decrease in necrotic core size, collagen content, macrophage and T cell density, and activity of matrix metalloproteinases. In contrast, the drug increased the content of smooth muscle cells in the fibrous cap of the plaque.”
http://jpp.krakow.pl/…/archi…/12_13/...8_article.html

“In hypertensive patients with LVH, nebiviolol, combined with thiazide diuretics, significantly decreased LVMI. Moreover, Nebivolol was able to modify LV geometry from concentric to eccentric. Such effects were significantly higher in patients treated with nebivolol 5 mg/daily than in patients treated with ramipril 2.5 mg/daily. The clinical implication of these results is that the\ treatment with nebivolol/thiazides in hypertensive patients reduces the cardiovascular risk associated with LVH”

“Both nebivolol and ramipril reduced left ventricular mass and left ventricular mass index, but the effect of nebivolol was significantly higher than ramipril. Nebivolol was also able to induce a statistically significant change in the left ventricular geometry evaluated by the relative wall thickness, a marker of cardiovascular risk. “

“Nebivolol reduces arterial stiffness and central blood pressure which have a
pathogenetic role in promoting left ventricular hypertrophy”
http://www.europeanreview.org/wp/wp-...loads/1269.pdf
“Available data suggest that nebivolol has a protective effect on left ventricular function. The drug appears to reduce preload and maintain or decrease afterload. Total peripheral vascular resistance did not increase in any study of nebivolol. Heart rate and left ventricular end-diastolic pressure are decreased, whereas stroke volume is increased and cardiac output is generally maintained, notably in patients with heart failure. Nebivolol reduced left ventricular mass in hypertensive patients with left ventricular hypertrophy.”
https://link.springer.com/…/10.2165/...199957040-0001[/CENTER][/CENTER]
Share this post on Digg
Twitter
Share on Facebook
Reddit!

Is it a bad idea to take beta blockers while on hgh? I don't have time to read all those articles right now, but will bookmark it for the weekend.

I feel stupid but I cant find it? Will someone bump it or link it for me, please?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws