over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

More successful with women on tren

ENJOYLIFE88

Registered
I had a little interesting experience the other day. I met this 9/10 at the gym the a few weeks ago and asked her out over social media. On the date the other night I feel like I didn't get the same reaction out of her. I just didn't feel myself....Been off gear for about a month now cruising and despite being on 200mg test my sex drive is a bit down and Im a bit more mellow. I find that when my sex drive is low, my game isn't nearly as good with women as when its through the roof and Im a total dog wanting to fuck every hot chick that walks.

While I find that Im a total dick to be aroud on tren, women are just drawn to me like a magnet when Im on it. Im trying to tell myself its just a coincidence or maybe its just that my face gets leaner on it, but I Cant help but feel like its something else. I know there are a lot of guys here that run tren and Im curious if you have noticed this as well. Tell me Im not crazy haha :banghead:

Last edited:
I had a little interesting experience the other day. I met this 9/10 at the gym the a few weeks ago and asked her out over social media. On the date the other night I feel like I didn't get the same reaction out of her. I just didn't feel myself....Been off gear for about a month now cruising and despite being on 200mg test my sex drive is a bit down and Im a bit more mellow. I find that when my sex drive is low, my game isn't nearly as good with women as when its through the roof and Im a total dog wanting to fuck every hot chick that walks.

While I find that Im a total dick to be aroud on tren, women are just drawn to me like a magnet when Im on it. Im trying to tell myself its just a coincidence or maybe its just that my face gets leaner on it, but I Cant help but feel like its something else. I know there are a lot of guys here that run tren and Im curious if you have noticed this as well. Tell me Im not crazy haha :banghead:

Ya man, I feel the same way.

Your not crazy.

Tren attracts women, science has proven it.

Wouldn’t say science proves it, but I do notice it as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I seem to attract more cows. There is a reason I don't take EQ.

My first tren cycle cost me a marriage.Dam good woman to.That was back in the mid 90's

you think you look good on it, so you're assuming others are seeing you that way which makes you feel good...women aren't drawn to tren, they're drawn to a guy who has a tiny shred of self confidence.

Too bad tren won't be able to hide your insecurity after it pulls all of these Instagram models for you,then you wouldn't have to beat your dick to their pics after they leave

My training partner says that to! BUT!! NOT from me!
Same here....No Fat Chicks.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

I attract red heads on npp.

Blondes on tren.

Brunettes on EQ.

And transgenders on Trest.

srs

men would have so much more success with women if they knew how to deal with them..

it's funny, in kinda a cynical way..

no tren needed.

so many men are so clueless.

men would have so much more success with women if they knew how to deal with them..

it's funny, in kinda a cynical way..

no tren needed.

so many men are so clueless.
Enlighten us LS.
Take care.
MS

Problem was you asked her out. Most gym sluts just want dick not dinner.

How should men deal with women?

well first of all, men should stop pedestalizing women, and acknowledge them for what they are: simply the counterparts of men.

I used to use tinder, bumble, and other dating platforms, and SO many women talked about being treated like 'queens' and 'princesses'...'like they deserve'.

have you ever heard a man talk about expecting to be treated 'like a king' by women? it would sound very strange.

it was then that I realized that the women had essentially been conditioned to behave this way by men..

men, especially these days it would seem, are SO THIRSTY, that they will just about do anything for a whiff of pussy. this thirstiness is precisely the fuel that powers a woman's sense of what she 'deserves'.

and this perhaps answers why OP is 'more successful' with women while on tren.

I have found that tren (and other strong androgens) put me in a state of general apathy about others.

so, in addition to looking great, tren likely caused OP to not appear as a desperate, thirsty loser to the woman with whom he was speaking.

I wouldn't say that women are attracted to assholes, per se. BUT the mere fact that a man would playfully tease and taunt a woman instead of simpering on his knees for her affection would indicate to her that he is not concerned with gaining her approval.

and since he doesn't care about her approval, he must have access to better options, right?. in her mind, this means that he is above her in the sexual market place... therefore, she responds positively to him, because she is the one who is gaining via their association.

he appears 'confident' that he can do (and perhaps frequently does) better than her, so her hypergamy will draw her to him.

many men live life on their knees trying to win the love of a woman.. this causes many things to be backwards.

for example:

-men want sex
-women want commitment (and sex, obvi)

many men (at least the ones I know) are completely content with themselves and their lives. they have hobbies, careers, and they get sex regularly - from one woman, or from multiple different women.

women can play the game of promiscuity while they are young.. but ive noticed that my older female friends have NO HOBBIES... outside of wine and Netflix. they have spent so much of their time trying to gain the approval of very attractive men, that they never took time to develop themselves. they are, as south park would say, 'about as interesting as a wet carrot.'

and yet, it's men who are expected to pay thousands of dollars for an engagement ring, and fork out tens of thousands of dollars (and hundreds in the seemingly inevitable divorce) to GIVE a woman MORE commitment...

he's already getting all the sex he wants from her, so he's getting what he wants already... and yet, he gives up his bargaining chip for no additional benefits (and an enormous amount of risk to boot).

IMO, if things were not upside down, it would be the women who should be proposing marriage to men, because they are the ones who generally stand to benefit from it.

men are all too quick to sacrifice themselves for women... but they cannot be blamed, because it's how we men are biologically wired.

the continuation of the species requires that women are protected. women are biologically more valuable than men are.

but that doesn't mean that we have to set ourselves on fire to keep them warm.. as so many men seem prepared to do.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear