over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Meditrope vs TheGreytop HGH

itconsulting

Registered
Hi,

Which one is best long term consistency? I'm about to order to a sponsor as they are having sales

I believe they did tests, either here or at anasci. Look around and you should find them.

I believe they did tests, either here or at anasci. Look around and you should find them.

This.

In a nutshell, grays are 10iu and 100% purity. Meditrope contains 15iu in a vial with I think 98% purity or something like that? You'll have to double check.

This.

In a nutshell, grays are 10iu and 100% purity. Meditrope contains 15iu in a vial with I think 98% purity or something like that? You'll have to double check.

Not 100% huh

both very good. seems blacks are the choice because they hear the 15iu but me personally if I had to choose I go with greys. most seem to hold more water weight on blacks, I understand everyone is different but I never heard of someone holding water from greys. both are top notch but my pick is greys

both very good. seems blacks are the choice because they hear the 15iu but me personally if I had to choose I go with greys. most seem to hold more water weight on blacks, I understand everyone is different but I never heard of someone holding water from greys. both are top notch but my pick is greys

I physically look better on grays due to the lesser amount of water retention I notice from them.

I love the blacks. My body fat is very low so the extra water just makes me looks crazy full all the time and stronger. It’s my all time favorite Hgh.

I love the blacks. My body fat is very low so the extra water just makes me looks crazy full all the time and stronger. It’s my all time favorite Hgh.
Your body fat has never really been high as far as I can remember John [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I love the black tops. Keeps fat off and muscles looking 3d.

I am on the black now and the water retention is not bad but my diet is clean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone have any first hand comparison between those and somastim regarding bloat?

The somastim is outstanding in regards to water retention but still curious how others fare the only comparison I have is kefeis which turned me into a water buffalo with a face like a pie tin.

I was on somastim before black and I can definitely tell u the bloat is less with somastim but the black are better cost wise and the water drops in less than 4 days after u stop and use any natural duretic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can someone please explain how hgh from different people can cause different results? That would be like test from different people or even different pharma companies having different results.

I've been on the blacks for a little over a month at 3iu a day and will be getting blood work done soon, which I will post. In about 3 weeks I will switch to the greys for the duration of my cycle and will also get blood work and post the results as well.

I've been on the blacks for a little over a month at 3iu a day and will be getting blood work done soon, which I will post. In about 3 weeks I will switch to the greys for the duration of my cycle and will also get blood work and post the results as well.

good idea! do you run real 3ius or 3iu blacks? (1 vial = 15 iu)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131