TheraGun G2Pro

mytreefiddy

IFBB PRO / Featured Member / Verified Customer
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Anybody have one or try this??? looks like a nice thing to have but $599??... says it can break up scar tissue as well....... worth it???

100% works. My chiro/ART guy uses it on me. If i had disposable income id buy it.

I've been facing the same dilemma for awhile, I may just bite the bullet and get one. And welcome back MTF!

I've been facing the same dilemma for awhile, I may just bite the bullet and get one. And welcome back MTF!

Thank you brother..... i'm tempted myself...so on the fence.... I have scar tissue in my delts... says it helps.... may be worth the $600

Buy a reciprocating saw from Home Depot!!! The Milwaukee battery powered one, a different head attachment, and a lacrosse ball. All this was $150 and it has the exact same specs as the TheraGun. I love to warmup with this.

Buy a reciprocating saw from Home Depot!!! The Milwaukee battery powered one, a different head attachment, and a lacrosse ball. All this was $150 and it has the exact same specs as the TheraGun. I love to warmup with this.

I fuckin' love you dawg!..... :headbang:

again an older thread but was searching around for feedback on these and figured THIS was the best place to ask as I saw it being used at some powerlifting events, figured PRO-M would know.

The new one has some new tips and is $600.
My wife wanted to get me one for my birthday so what the hell I said ok, but wanted to get feedback first.

**broken link removed**

My left shoulder literally is locked up the whole time I work out, even after foam rolling and trigger point hits on it and bundled up with sweet sweat to keep it warm

again an older thread but was searching around for feedback on these and figured THIS was the best place to ask as I saw it being used at some powerlifting events, figured PRO-M would know.

The new one has some new tips and is $600.
My wife wanted to get me one for my birthday so what the hell I said ok, but wanted to get feedback first.

**broken link removed**

My left shoulder literally is locked up the whole time I work out, even after foam rolling and trigger point hits on it and bundled up with sweet sweat to keep it warm

Hi Massive G, there are some pretty positive opinions on the Thera in this thread in case you haven´t seen it:

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/142073-thumper-massagers.html

I ended up buying one of the original versions during their black friday sale this past year. I would say it's been a worthwhile purchase. 10-15 minutes a day seems to keep most of the worst knots and adhesions broken up. I still every few weeks get some active release work done, but the theragun has definitely helped improve my overall recovery.

Thera Gun G2 Pro.... Taurus is really coming out with some random stuff nowadays.

Yep. I did this exact thing and total cost was around $100.

Wish I could see a photo of this.

I've seen a lot of people making there own for 150-200$ USD