YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SYNTHETINE , how many of you guys use it and what's your protocol.

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have several bottles and was going to incorporate it into my prep this year. I've heard good things about it , guys using 4-5iu insulin with it first thing in the morning as well as taking in in the evening before training.

I'm planning to run 2iu HGH first thing in the morning then pre training (4pm) and figure that of Synthetine couldn't hurt.

2-3 hours before gym I wake, take my BG. This number determines how many IUs of log I will shoot. Usually between 2-4. Then 2 ml of syntheline.

2 hours later I will take 2.5 IUs of GH- then it's off to the gym for fasted cardio. I fast for about 3 hours then.

Cardio days only. Currently 4 days a week.

Last edited:
You can't really go wrong taking it pre workout at any dose. In my experience and many others the more the better. However for most 2-3ml is plenty. You should get great results at that dose. I would recommend starting at 1ml the first day then 2ml the 2nd day. 2ml may be enough for you and I know many who stay at that dose. I can definitely feel the difference when I up to 3ml and of course even more. Most of the times when I am using it I just dose it at 3ml pre workout.

For guys who want to dose higher you could go about it in 2 ways. Many (especially competitors) do morning cardio and training in the evening. In that event I would dose synthetine at 2-3ml twice daily before each session. I have done this in the past with fantastic results. Guys could also just dose it very high once daily if they don't want to inject twice.

Insulin is beneficial when dosed with synthetine but is not needed at all. Although as little as 2-3iu slin will help transport it into muscle cells. My ultimate protocol would be 2-3iu slin with synthetine pre fasted cardio. Then approx 5-10iu (depending on goals/diet) of slin with synthetine pre weight training with an intra shake (EAA's, peptopro, hbcd's, citrulline malate, beta alanine, taurine, creatine etc). For guys wanting to gain size even long acting slin could be used with synthetine (and gh boosters) to help stay relatively lean whilst you grow.

You can get technical with it but as long as you dose it pre workout at any dose you will be gtg. Good luck with your contest.

I placed an order last week for Synthetine and Syntheselen.

My plan is 2ml of each pre AM workout. That seemed to be the consensus I saw with some research here that people liked and had good results with. We will see!

Good luck Gun!

I do 2ml right before I walk out the door for training. No insulin just carbs pre-wo and intraworkout. Has worked out well for me.

2-3 hours before gym I wake, take my BG. This number determines how many IUs of log I will shoot. Usually between 2-4. Then 2 ml of syntheline.

2 hours later I will take 2.5 IUs of GH- then it's off to the gym for fasted cardio. I fast for about 3 hours then.

Cardio days only. Currently 4 days a week.

Why would you take the GH right before cardio? It needs time to start freeing up fat to burn

How do you time it for something like fasted cardio? 30 mins preworkout IM?

I was reading guys were doing SQ depending on the dose and having good results with it- not sure I know enough about the product to argue SQ vs IM though.

How do you time it for something like fasted cardio? 30 mins preworkout IM?

Synthetine definitely builds up over time so as long as frequent dosing is done everyone should be gtg. However, I can safely state it hits very fast too. I have researched exact timing of how fast without success. Countless studies but no definite answer. With the numerous experiments I have run on myself I think anytime is good even 15 mins pre workout. Your 30 mins sounds about right. If longer than that (1 hour +) then great but obviously fasted cardio tends to be done as soon as possible after getting up so I wouldn't worry too much about timing and just get it in. I have experienced increased sweating, endurance and vascularity when dosed just before training so I know it is hitting quicker than most would think. I personally dose it 30-60 mins pre workout.

I placed an order last week for Synthetine and Syntheselen.

My plan is 2ml of each pre AM workout. That seemed to be the consensus I saw with some research here that people liked and had good results with. We will see!

Good luck Gun!

I forgot to mention if you have both that is a solid protocol. On the last few days I recommend trying 3ml just to see if you notice/feel a difference. You can't go wrong with 2ml of each though.

How much time?

Well IM HGH needs about 2.5 hours to peak so theres that. If you need something quicker like 1 hour try taking a ghrp/cjc shot before cardio or even take them together. That combo will peak much faster but also doesn't last nearly as long

Synthetine definitely builds up over time so as long as frequent dosing is done everyone should be gtg. However, I can safely state it hits very fast too. I have researched exact timing of how fast without success. Countless studies but no definite answer. With the numerous experiments I have run on myself I think anytime is good even 15 mins pre workout. Your 30 mins sounds about right. If longer than that (1 hour +) then great but obviously fasted cardio tends to be done as soon as possible after getting up so I wouldn't worry too much about timing and just get it in. I have experienced increased sweating, endurance and vascularity when dosed just before training so I know it is hitting quicker than most would think. I personally dose it 30-60 mins pre workout.

Gotcha. I'll say I have noticed if doing Sub-Q I need to do 60 mins pre workout to get the same sweating I do from 30 IM

New Formulation

Just wondering if anyone who gets PIP from the original version has tried the new Synthetine formula and can confirm no PIP...I love this stuff and would use it even more but the PIP gets old quickly.

Gotcha. I'll say I have noticed if doing Sub-Q I need to do 60 mins pre workout to get the same sweating I do from 30 IM

That makes sense. I personally never inject it sub-q. I tried once just to experiment but I don't like injecting anything (even water based) sub-q if it is 1ml or over.

Just wondering if anyone who gets PIP from the original version has tried the new Synthetine formula and can confirm no PIP...I love this stuff and would use it even more but the PIP gets old quickly.

Some people get pip from it which is strange for me as I have done 5ml in my delt with no pip at all. Syntheselen can sting me a little but it always goes away after a few hours max. Have you tried injecting your glutes with it? That may help if you haven't already tried it.

I’m in a pre contest prep. All I have is hum-r. Would 3ius be enough to throw off or make me have to adjust the rest of my macros? My diet is heavy in fats with most of my carbs pre, peri and post.

I’m in a pre contest prep. All I have is hum-r. Would 3ius be enough to throw off or make me have to adjust the rest of my macros? My diet is heavy in fats with most of my carbs pre, peri and post.

Don't add the slin just because of the carnitine. You can easily load and see great results from the carnitine without the slin.

Is there a loading protocol? Or just the 1 cc per 55lbs? Thanks in advance!!

No need to load really, just 2-3mL a day and you should be great.

I saw you said you're in prep and worried about using insulin, again, insulin can help get l-carnitine into the muscles faster, but is absolutely not necessary for it to be effective.

I've done every combo of using with and without slin, with and without carbs, the differences are very minimal. It's just an all around effective tool.

Is there a loading protocol? Or just the 1 cc per 55lbs? Thanks in advance!!

Thank you, I will run it without insulin. Will do it in the mornings before fasted cardio and before I train with all my carbs. This board is very cool. Thanks for helping me with all the information!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear