over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

No gyno from pharm grade?

TModeL101

Registered
A little back info on me. Been doing aas on and off since about 2010. Only have used underground labs. I noticed whenever I go 500mg or over on test after 6-8 weeks on I start to get a little nipple sensitivity and have to take an ai to control it.

Started pharm gear about 8 weeks ago at 500mg of test a week, 200mg of deca a week and 30mg of anavar a day. Absolutely no tenderness or anything. I know it is legit because I'm up 35lbs. Do you guys think there is a correlation between onset of gyno between pharm gear and underground? The logical side of me says no but this real world example says otherwise.

Would love to hear your guys thoughts on this.

Last edited:
A little back info on me. Been doing aas on and off since about 2010. Only have used underground labs. I noticed whenever I go 500mg or over on test after 6-8 weeks on I start to get a little nipple sensitivity and have to take an ai to control it.

Started pharm gear about 8 weeks ago at 500mg of test a week, 200mg of deca a week and 30mg of anavar a day. Absolutely no tenderness or anything. I know it is legit because I'm up 35lbs. Do you guys think there is a correlation between onset of gyno between pharm gear and underground? The logical side of me says no but this real world example says otherwise.

Would love to hear your guys thoughts on this.

Many ugl’s overdose their test,being such a cheap drug.So the label might say 250mg/ml when in reality it could be 330(just making up a number ). Check out the testing we did at anasci.org to see for yourself

Just have a couple questions. The times when you were using UG gear. Had gyno issues or senitivity to your nips. where u also taking other wet compounds(compounds that aromatize into estrogen)? Also are you considerably leaner now then when you use to be when you had issues. Personally i dont think UG gear causes gyno or nip sensitivity more then pharm grade. The only way that could happen is if the UG gear was over dosed!. The questions above could also explan the discrepancy.

Many ugl’s overdose their test,being such a cheap drug.So the label might say 250mg/ml when in reality it could be 330(just making up a number ). Check out the testing we did at anasci.org to see for yourself

I never thought about the ug gear being overdosed that is a real possibility. The gains seem more consistent now maybe slightly faster so I know it is at least comparable.

Just have a couple questions. The times when you were using UG gear. Had gyno issues or senitivity to your nips. where u also taking other wet compounds(compounds that aromatize into estrogen)? Also are you considerably leaner now then when you use to be when you had issues. Personally i dont think UG gear causes gyno or nip sensitivity more then pharm grade. The only way that could happen is if the UG gear was over dosed!. The questions above could also explan the discrepancy.

Yea my staple offseason protocol is 500mg of test e a week and 200mg of deca a week. Normally I don't use anavar offseason but I added it in this time for curiosity.

Don't wait for nipple sensitivity to start running an AI...run bloodwork and see where your estrogen sits

AIs are abused by many, but ignoring them without bloodwork is also detrimental

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner