over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

toughest time in your life

My story

I'll go first. When I was graduate from college. There is no reason to live at school. I have to rent a house and make a move. Carrying two suitcase and many stuff with no one help from one place to another. Feeling exhausted but had to keep on because there are still many chores left to do. Suddenly I realized that I'm not a college student any more. I need to earn much money to support myself and not allowed to ask my parents for help from now on.I must be independent enough to support myself and then my family. I think what I mentioned above may not be a big deal for you guys. What is your experience? Now it's your turn.

My divorce and having the heart attack

Worst event in my life was by far my heart attack in 2008. I was just 38 years old. It was a very bad one and left me with a heart that pumps at about 1/3 the normal capacity. I was also left with relying on a defibrillator to save my life and it has done that no less than about 6 times now, maybe more. My whole life changed after that day. I am just glad to be alive now. No more bodybuilding and my life expectancy I was told by my cardiologist was 10 to 15 years. Ive made it 10 years now, I think I have more than 5 more in me!
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

The second worst day was finding out my first wife was cheating on me and realizing the marriage was over. Such anger and depression. I wish she would have told me how unhappy she was and asked for a divorce, not gone out and had an affair. I caught them in bed together having sex. She was wearing the night gown that her sister had given her for OUR wedding night.

We have some pretty tough people here on this forum that have been through some bad ordeals and yet continue to push on through life. I hope to hear more stories.

Is there any moment when you feel life is too damn hard?

1982 Just arrived to the USA with wife and my 3 moth old baby. I did not speak any English , I was making $3.50 per hour, some days I eat only 1 time just to able to support my family.

I got kicked in the nuts with a steel toe boot once......

I got kicked in the nuts with a steel toe boot once......

Dang, that's enough to get you ruptured! My father in law ended up rupturing himself by walking into an exercise bike at the gym. He was peeing blood and his nuts swelled up huge.

When a driver hit my sister head on and killed her, she was 38yrs old with a husband and 2 young children, that was 4yrs ago.

I miss talking to her and getting her advice on things

Losing my daughter to cancer

1982 Just arrived to the USA with wife and my 3 moth old baby. I did not speak any English , I was making $3.50 per hour, some days I eat only 1 time just to able to support my family.

It's really hard to image your pressure and responsibility on your shoulder at that period of your life . But hopefully it all goes well now.

When a driver hit my sister head on and killed her, she was 38yrs old with a husband and 2 young children, that was 4yrs ago.

I miss talking to her and getting her advice on things

Shit I’m sorry bro, I’m really close to my sister I can only imagine. I hope her family is doing well.

Mine isn’t shit compared to a lot of yours it feels like but it had to of been when i was 29 and found out my fiancé who I had been with for almost 6 years was cheating on me the entire time. Nobody had any idea nobody could believe it, my entire life was flipped upside down and the prime of my life had been wasted and worthless, it was just a couple months before the wedding. Shit was an absolute disaster.

Got back in shape made up for some lost time stopped being a baby bitch and back to being one of the baddest mother fuckers of all time!

Life's a struggle

Life's a struggle.:s'ar-wars:sport-smi
I am still young. Nothing is the toughest for me. Because I know that even if this difficulty is solved, there will be a more difficult thing waiting for me. 'food-smil
Fortunately, I have been very optimistic.:cool:
I hope that the brothers on the PM forum will no longer have more difficult times than the thoughest time you mentioned.
:j;mping-s:jum;ing-s

Worst event in my life was by far my heart attack in 2008. I was just 38 years old. It was a very bad one and left me with a heart that pumps at about 1/3 the normal capacity. I was also left with relying on a defibrillator to save my life and it has done that no less than about 6 times now, maybe more. My whole life changed after that day. I am just glad to be alive now. No more bodybuilding and my life expectancy I was told by my cardiologist was 10 to 15 years. Ive made it 10 years now, I think I have more than 5 more in me!
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

The second worst day was finding out my first wife was cheating on me and realizing the marriage was over. Such anger and depression. I wish she would have told me how unhappy she was and asked for a divorce, not gone out and had an affair. I caught them in bed together having sex. She was wearing the night gown that her sister had given her for OUR wedding night.

We have some pretty tough people here on this forum that have been through some bad ordeals and yet continue to push on through life. I hope to hear more stories.

Speechless with mixed emotion after reading your posts.

Being diagnosed with cancer and going through treatment.

Losing my daughter to cancer

I’m so sorry brother, we live in hell shes in a better place than all of us now. She’s healthy and happy nothing can ever hurt her again...

Three years ago I was giving someone a ride, when I turned my head to look out the window and he punched me in the neck / threw something at me, and ran from the car; I wasn’t sure which.

I was so pissed that I got out to chase him, but when I stood up I knew something was wrong. I touched my neck and that’s when I realized what really happened.

I was stabbed through the neck, ear to ear to the hilt, with a hunting style knife, think K-bar if any of you are prior military; USMC 0311. Hard to believe, even to this day that I’m not only alive, but not paralyzed at all,.....there’s hardly even a scar.

Emotional scarring for sure, but nothing physical at all.

Got jammed up in some corruption charges stemming from an SEC investigation related to a purchase of a public entity
Lets just say it took 10 years of my life and over 500k in legal fees to prove my innocence
LOL- innocent yet broke
I've recovered and landed on my feet
This whole innocent till proven guilty bullshit is bullshit

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Shit I’m sorry bro, I’m really close to my sister I can only imagine. I hope her family is doing well.

Mine isn’t shit compared to a lot of yours it feels like but it had to of been when i was 29 and found out my fiancé who I had been with for almost 6 years was cheating on me the entire time. Nobody had any idea nobody could believe it, my entire life was flipped upside down and the prime of my life had been wasted and worthless, it was just a couple months before the wedding. Shit was an absolute disaster.

Got back in shape made up for some lost time stopped being a baby bitch and back to being one of the baddest mother fuckers of all time!

Finding out she was cheating would be a knife to your heart for sure, it sounds like it worked out for the better though.

I lost my cousin back in 97 he was 24 with a 6 month old baby, it was a construction accident, we were like brothers i miss so much, and then my sister's accident devastated me, but im am thankful for the time that I got to spend with them cause they made me the person I am today. I was younger than them by 4 years so i was always looking up to them

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131