Bigger by the day

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer
Just having fun with the title :D Time to grow and I will use this thread to go over everything I do. I have been off all drugs (no trt) for 2 months and have done fine. Whilst I don't recommend it I personally do it for a mental break. I ate like a normal person but still trained very hard. Most days I had 3 meals and a small snack or 2 and no more than 150g protein ever. I ate clean most of the time. Although I would have 1 large meal most days (approx 150g carbs) usually in the form of granoli/muesli, greek yoghurt with dates and blueberries.

I am fairly lean and haven't lost too much size but got softer (a lot) in the lower abs. But this thread is not about how much I can change in the first few weeks so I am not gonna even post starting pics. I will post pics a long the way to show progress and how big I can get.

Everything will be very basic and geared towards increasing food and strength over time. Nothing is set in stone but my diet will start like this...

1- Oats with chocolate peanut butter whey and chopped banana mixed in.
2- Beef with basmati rice or potatoes.
3- Synthepure or whey isolate 97 shake made with 2 apples, 1 kiwi, selection of frozen berries, oats, spinach or kale and water.
4- Beef with basmati rice or potatoes.
5- Synthepure or whey isolate 97 shake made with 2 apples, 1 kiwi, selection of frozen berries, oats, spinach or kale and water.
6- 6 whole eggs and maybe some nut butter.

On training days I will add an intra shake of approx 100 carbs (HCBD), 30g EAA's and various other things.

Treats (whenever I want) will be in the form of...

Greek Yoghurt on top of muesli/granola cereal, blueberries, dates and dried blackcurrants. This is about 150g carbs.

Chinese... something like shrimp/chicken with seasonal vegetables and steamed rice (so not bad at all).

I may add one of the above in fairly frequently and will just replace a meal from the list above. The greek yoghurt meal I like to have post workout simply because it's loaded in carbs and plenty of sugar from the dates. I may also add in more fruit such as grapes post workout.

When I increase food I may add in another meal or just make some larger. Thinking ahead loading those shakes up even more could be a simple way of doing it for me.

I was going to do a push/pull/legs routine but I decided just to do whatever I want. So I listen to my body and pick what I want each day but it will follow a similar pattern. Basically I like mixing upper and lower sometimes so why I decided to change things. Therefore one day could be shoulders and quads then the next back and hamstring. Then I could do push, pull, legs over 3 days.

Most importantly I will be trying to get as strong as fucking possible. I will be in the gym approx 5 days per week and training relatively high volume. I will train every bodypart twice in no more than about 8 days.

I am starting this a bit later than planned so decided to add some orals in at the start. Originally I was going to start injs very low and build up but I have started higher than originally planned. I started a few days ago and currently on...

315mg test e per week
315mg deca per week¨
350mg primo e per week
50mg adrol per day
25mg dbol per day
2-4iu hgh per day
2ml syntheselen pre workout

I am injecting 0.3ml test and deca with 1ml primo eod. The orals I dose pre workout when I train. My plan over time is to move up test and deca to 0.4ml so 420mg then later the test to 0.5ml (525mg). I will also up the primo to 150mg eod then to a max dose of 2ml eod. So my max doses will likely be...

525mg test e
420mg deca
700mg primo e

Currently no AI's but I will add in aromasin in a few weeks. I started adrol/dbol to get my size back fast as I want to be big for Christmas :eek::D I will keep to 1 tab of each for about 4 weeks and in the future will use them again to break a plateau. After a few days the changes are great. The hgh is already making me tired so I backed down to 2iu. I also have 10mg genotec mk-677 which I will throw in a few days per week. With the gh boosters I will go on feel as they are both very strong. I want my body to adapt to the fatigue but I am extra sensitive so just seeing how I get on. I will try to stay on 4iu per day for as long as I can though.

I may add in insulin later on but not too bothered. If I do it will probably be around training and not at a high dose.

Syntheselen will be started 2moro and dosed pre workout and used to help combat the hgh fatigue.

I will also be using syntherol throughout and I will detail how I do that in later posts. I don't care about inches but if I can get to 21 inch arms by the end of this I will be happy.

This thread is me going for it so hopefully we can expect some big changes.

Sounds like fun...I'm thinking with 50 drol and 25 dbol as a kickoff you will be putting size back on in no time. Good luck!

You’re why Geno is out if MK and I can’t order until Friday!! Jerk,

I guess I’m following though

Get huge, Big Elvia!!!
280Lbs by Christmas 🎄
Eat eat eat like Flex when he ate the whole bag of dog food and shit in every room of the house. Hahaha I’m still laughing about that story. 🐶

Supplements...

Life Extension Once per day Health Booster- contains a variety of useful ingredients such as vitamins e and k, macaguard, saffron and lycopene. I use this for general health plus the fact it contains many very useful eye health supplements.
Life Extension Super Bio-Curcumin... anti inflammatory, anti oxidant, heart, joints etc.
Life Extension Super Ubiquinol Co Q10... heart health, cholesterol, blood pressure etc.
Ayush Herbs Carditone... blood pressure, heart, kidneys etc.
NOW Foods Pycnogenol... blood pressure, blood sugar, muscle soreness etc.
NOW Foods Blood Pressure Health... heart, blood pressure etc.
Doctor's Best Vitamin D... general/bone health, immunity, insulin sensitivity etc.
Califonia Gold Nutrition LactoBif Probiotic... general/gut health, digestion, immune function etc.
Animal Omega... general/heart health, cholesterol, joints etc.
5% Nutrition Joint Defender... inflammation, muscle soreness and joints etc.
Paradise Herbs ORAC Energy Greens... general health, regularity, immune system, energy etc.
Garden of Life Raw Fibre... regularity, digestion, elimination of toxins etc.

Before eating larger meals I also use the following products...

General... Renewlife Digestmore.

High Fat meals... Ox Bile by NutriCology.

Large dairy meals... CountryLife Dairy-Zyme.

High Carb meals... Musclerage's Slin-RX.

For my current intra powder I use...

ALRI Industries Humapro EAA's 30g.
My Protein L-Glutamine Elite 5g.
My Protein HBCD's 100g.
MuscleRage Intra Elite 1 serving.

Just having fun with the title :D Time to grow and I will use this thread to go over everything I do. I have been off all drugs (no trt) for 2 months and have done fine. Whilst I don't recommend it I personally do it for a mental break. I ate like a normal person but still trained very hard. Most days I had 3 meals and a small snack or 2 and no more than 150g protein ever. I ate clean most of the time. Although I would have 1 large meal most days (approx 150g carbs) usually in the form of granoli/muesli, greek yoghurt with dates and blueberries.

I am fairly lean and haven't lost too much size but got softer (a lot) in the lower abs. But this thread is not about how much I can change in the first few weeks so I am not gonna even post starting pics. I will post pics a long the way to show progress and how big I can get.

Everything will be very basic and geared towards increasing food and strength over time. Nothing is set in stone but my diet will start like this...

1- Oats with chocolate peanut butter whey and chopped banana mixed in.
2- Beef with basmati rice or potatoes.
3- Synthepure or whey isolate 97 shake made with 2 apples, 1 kiwi, selection of frozen berries, oats, spinach or kale and water.
4- Beef with basmati rice or potatoes.
5- Synthepure or whey isolate 97 shake made with 2 apples, 1 kiwi, selection of frozen berries, oats, spinach or kale and water.
6- 6 whole eggs and maybe some nut butter.

On training days I will add an intra shake of approx 100 carbs (HCBD), 30g EAA's and various other things.

Treats (whenever I want) will be in the form of...

Greek Yoghurt on top of muesli/granola cereal, blueberries, dates and dried blackcurrants. This is about 150g carbs.

Chinese... something like shrimp/chicken with seasonal vegetables and steamed rice (so not bad at all).

I may add one of the above in fairly frequently and will just replace a meal from the list above. The greek yoghurt meal I like to have post workout simply because it's loaded in carbs and plenty of sugar from the dates. I may also add in more fruit such as grapes post workout.

When I increase food I may add in another meal or just make some larger. Thinking ahead loading those shakes up even more could be a simple way of doing it for me.

I was going to do a push/pull/legs routine but I decided just to do whatever I want. So I listen to my body and pick what I want each day but it will follow a similar pattern. Basically I like mixing upper and lower sometimes so why I decided to change things. Therefore one day could be shoulders and quads then the next back and hamstring. Then I could do push, pull, legs over 3 days.

Most importantly I will be trying to get as strong as fucking possible. I will be in the gym approx 5 days per week and training relatively high volume. I will train every bodypart twice in no more than about 8 days.

I am starting this a bit later than planned so decided to add some orals in at the start. Originally I was going to start injs very low and build up but I have started higher than originally planned. I started a few days ago and currently on...

315mg test e per week
315mg deca per week¨
350mg primo e per week
50mg adrol per day
25mg dbol per day
2-4iu hgh per day
2ml syntheselen pre workout

I am injecting 0.3ml test and deca with 1ml primo eod. The orals I dose pre workout when I train. My plan over time is to move up test and deca to 0.4ml so 420mg then later the test to 0.5ml (525mg). I will also up the primo to 150mg eod then to a max dose of 2ml eod. So my max doses will likely be...

525mg test e
420mg deca
700mg primo e

Currently no AI's but I will add in aromasin in a few weeks. I started adrol/dbol to get my size back fast as I want to be big for Christmas :eek::D I will keep to 1 tab of each for about 4 weeks and in the future will use them again to break a plateau. After a few days the changes are great. The hgh is already making me tired so I backed down to 2iu. I also have 10mg genotec mk-677 which I will throw in a few days per week. With the gh boosters I will go on feel as they are both very strong. I want my body to adapt to the fatigue but I am extra sensitive so just seeing how I get on. I will try to stay on 4iu per day for as long as I can though.

I may add in insulin later on but not too bothered. If I do it will probably be around training and not at a high dose.

Syntheselen will be started 2moro and dosed pre workout and used to help combat the hgh fatigue.

I will also be using syntherol throughout and I will detail how I do that in later posts. I don't care about inches but if I can get to 21 inch arms by the end of this I will be happy.

This thread is me going for it so hopefully we can expect some big changes.

Cliff Notes?:eek:
Just jokin Big E! Good post and i am all in to watch the journey:headbang:
-F2S

Sounds like fun...I'm thinking with 50 drol and 25 dbol as a kickoff you will be putting size back on in no time. Good luck!

Definitely. I should weigh myself as I am curious how much I do put on. It will be a lot and fast because I have come from nothing. Plus hgh and mk-677 put weight on me especially in the first week.

My 1st update should be the fact I literally felt like crap after waking up on the 2nd day. I took adrol/dbol and hgh pre workout then the oils before bed and woke up with a bad headache and no appetite. Both of which I never get so I knew it would be the orals. I usually start things one at a time and taper up but as I was so excited I thought fuck it and started everything at the same time. The hgh may have contributed but safe to state it was the orals. The 2nd day more of the same but now I feel better. It was just a shock to the system going from nothing to all that in one go.

On the 2nd training session I could feel the difference. Post workout in the shower I could see a massive difference with muscle fullness etc. So much in fact I think it will only take me about 1 week to get back to where I was at the end of my last cycle. I have been eating more but less than my diet posted above just to tighten up a bit over the first few days. Now it's time to grow :D

You’re why Geno is out if MK and I can’t order until Friday!! Jerk,

I guess I’m following though

You are wrong as I have had mine for ages ;) 100 tabs lasts me forever as I always have to stop it due to fatigue. My last order was just all aas and hgh. I got impatient and started MK-677 a few days before getting my aas and I had to stop after 3 days. It makes me so tired but I love it's effects. The main reason I used it was to help put me back into a good sleeping routine as it's been all over the place recently. In the past I have used it for that with great effect. I will take 1 tab early on and I will be tired by 11pm even if I got up late :p I think I have took MK twice in 4 days. 2moro will be 4iu hgh and no mk. Over time I hope to be able to dose 4iu hgh and 10mg mk-677 every day.

Get huge, Big Elvia!!!
280Lbs by Christmas 🎄
Eat eat eat like Flex when he ate the whole bag of dog food and shit in every room of the house. Hahaha I’m still laughing about that story. 🐶

Maybe 260 pounds by Christmas. I dropped some weight a while back so wasn't that high before I even came off aas. I reckon I have also lost about 10 pounds when I was off (complete guess). I have probably put it back on in the last 3 days :D

Flex is bulking as well and doing good. He is up to 8kg and all of it is solid muscle. He has started to attract the attention of the ladies so he wants to be extra buff :p He actually eats everything super quick and has become quite bad jumping up trying to steal my food. Then recently I buy the most expensive dogfood at $35 for a 2kg bag. It's the first thing he has ever refused to eat :banghead::p In all seriousness he is perfect weight so I don't want him getting much bigger. He is sleeping in his bed next to me now.

Cliff Notes?:eek:
Just jokin Big E! Good post and i am all in to watch the journey:headbang:
-F2S

I thought that myself but it's hard fitting everything in. You know I like my details :p I was thinking it's long and I haven't even mentioned my supplements yet :D

I wondered why you wrote 25mg and I just realized I did :eek: His dbol are 20mg tabs. Makes no difference but figured I would correct myself. In the past I started getting nosebleeds from dbol at 40mg even after 1 day. I could stop and dose adrol at 100mg and no issue. Just dbol and with 20mg maybe after 5 days an odd bleed but if I upped to 40mg it would be within 2 days everytime. I am hoping I am ok this time being on just 1 tab per day. Later in the cycle I will try 40mg dbol.

I wondered why you wrote 25mg and I just realized I did :eek: His dbol are 20mg tabs. Makes no difference but figured I would correct myself. In the past I started getting nosebleeds from dbol at 40mg even after 1 day. I could stop and dose adrol at 100mg and no issue. Just dbol and with 20mg maybe after 5 days an odd bleed but if I upped to 40mg it would be within 2 days everytime. I am hoping I am ok this time being on just 1 tab per day. Later in the cycle I will try 40mg dbol.

Are you keeping your blood pressure in check? Nose bleeds can be caused by a BP spike. You said you got a bad headache in the morning of day 2. I usually get headaches when my BP is elevated. Just something to think about...

Are you keeping your blood pressure in check? Nose bleeds can be caused by a BP spike. You said you got a bad headache in the morning of day 2. I usually get headaches when my BP is elevated. Just something to think about...

That's what I thought when it first happened years back. Blood pressure is not even a common cause of nosebleeds but it's possible. I have a damaged vessel in my nose and the added pressure post administration is likely causing the bleeds. Although it's not a current problem but I will see if it happens again.

My blood pressure is generally fine. I am taking active effort into ensuring it doesn't get high (or even borderline) as I gain weight. I started carditone again for this very reason. I also use the NOW Foods product which contains grapeseed extract and hawthorne berry. Some of my other supplements also help with bp. I also won't be going crazy with doses and will keep the orals on the lower side.

All in all I hope I should be fine with a relatively side effect free cycle. That's the reason I am keeping the test and deca on the lower side. If I go any higher with the test I will feel like crap. The headache was just a shock to the system thing and I knew it would go away once my body started to adapt. By day 3 it had gone and I am sure it won't come back as I never get headaches. It was a little reminder to me though to not go crazy with the oral doses.

Last edited:
Quite the programme E....covering all bases it seems!I am in!

Definitely. I should weigh myself as I am curious how much I do put on. It will be a lot and fast because I have come from nothing. Plus hgh and mk-677 put weight on me especially in the first week.

My 1st update should be the fact I literally felt like crap after waking up on the 2nd day. I took adrol/dbol and hgh pre workout then the oils before bed and woke up with a bad headache and no appetite. Both of which I never get so I knew it would be the orals. I usually start things one at a time and taper up but as I was so excited I thought fuck it and started everything at the same time. The hgh may have contributed but safe to state it was the orals. The 2nd day more of the same but now I feel better. It was just a shock to the system going from nothing to all that in one go.

On the 2nd training session I could feel the difference. Post workout in the shower I could see a massive difference with muscle fullness etc. So much in fact I think it will only take me about 1 week to get back to where I was at the end of my last cycle. I have been eating more but less than my diet posted above just to tighten up a bit over the first few days. Now it's time to grow :D

You are wrong as I have had mine for ages ;) 100 tabs lasts me forever as I always have to stop it due to fatigue. My last order was just all aas and hgh. I got impatient and started MK-677 a few days before getting my aas and I had to stop after 3 days. It makes me so tired but I love it's effects. The main reason I used it was to help put me back into a good sleeping routine as it's been all over the place recently. In the past I have used it for that with great effect. I will take 1 tab early on and I will be tired by 11pm even if I got up late :p I think I have took MK twice in 4 days. 2moro will be 4iu hgh and no mk. Over time I hope to be able to dose 4iu hgh and 10mg mk-677 every day.

Maybe 260 pounds by Christmas. I dropped some weight a while back so wasn't that high before I even came off aas. I reckon I have also lost about 10 pounds when I was off (complete guess). I have probably put it back on in the last 3 days :D

Flex is bulking as well and doing good. He is up to 8kg and all of it is solid muscle. He has started to attract the attention of the ladies so he wants to be extra buff :p He actually eats everything super quick and has become quite bad jumping up trying to steal my food. Then recently I buy the most expensive dogfood at $35 for a 2kg bag. It's the first thing he has ever refused to eat :banghead::p In all seriousness he is perfect weight so I don't want him getting much bigger. He is sleeping in his bed next to me now.

Hahaha Flex doesn’t want gourmet dog food. He wants steak and potatoes. 🐶 Soon he will bring home bitches and do it “Doggy Style.” Just don’t let him join a dog gang like “Da Dogg Pound.” Keep him training hard in the gym and on the right path. After all, Flex is naturally rebellious the way he pooped on the doorstep of the French Customs Office. Flex is a wild man! 😂

No "little" insulin boost with the hgh for IGF? :)

It would be cool to see you do this with 100% pharm grade gear compared to doing it with ugl stuff just for shits and giggles at the exact same dosages.

It would be cool to see you do this with 100% pharm grade gear compared to doing it with ugl stuff just for shits and giggles at the exact same dosages.

u got the hookup for human grade pharmacy deca,dbol,adrol, and primo?
that would be a real coup.

That's what I thought when it first happened years back. Blood pressure is not even a common cause of nosebleeds but it's possible. I have a damaged vessel in my nose and the added pressure post administration is likely causing the bleeds. Although it's not a current problem but I will see if it happens again.

My blood pressure is generally fine. I am taking active effort into ensuring it doesn't get high (or even borderline) as I gain weight. I started carditone again for this very reason. I also use the NOW Foods product which contains grapeseed extract and hawthorne berry. Some of my other supplements also help with bp. I also won't be going crazy with doses and will keep the orals on the lower side.

All in all I hope I should be fine with a relatively side effect free cycle. That's the reason I am keeping the test and deca on the lower side. If I go any higher with the test I will feel like crap. The headache was just a shock to the system thing and I knew it would go away once my body started to adapt. By day 3 it had gone and I am sure it won't come back as I never get headaches. It was a little reminder to me though to not go crazy with the oral doses.

If you want to look into lowering blood pressure (amongst other benefits) have a read about Divya Mukta Vati, cheap as chips and with a lot of anecdotal evidence. That cycle looks like it should put some decent size on you.

https://www.ayurtimes.com/mukta-vati-benefits-uses-dosage-side-effects/

https://www.amazon.com/Patanjali-Divya-Mukta-Tablets-brown/dp/B00943C9GM#customerReviews

Ever think of having a fat and protein only breakfast to keep insuling sensitivity high and program your body to be more metabolically flexible for the rest of the day?

Some interested studies out on how eating a high-fat breakfast will allow you to burn more fat while building muscle as opposed to having a high-carb breakfast. In the AM, you're not really depleted from carbs, its just your liver glycogen is a little lower than normal, your muscles still have full stores.

I have been doing this and have noticed significant changes in BF, sense of well-being, vascularity, pumps in the gym, response to carbs, etc.

I know you know what you're doing, its just a thought.

A study that I recently read had two groups of people...Group 1 ate a high-fat, low carb, moderate protein breakfast, Group 2 ate high-cab, low fat, moderate protein breakfast. At the end of the day, they all had the same amount of macros taken in, the only difference was the timing of the nutrients inthe morning. Group 1 had lost BF while Group 2 had gained or maintained same level of fat. The test subjects were not much different in BF from group to group when the test started. Pretty cool stuff!

This is my breakfast today:

4 whole eggs, 1 egg white
4 strips pre-cooked bacon from Costco
60g Avocado
1tbsp MCT oils (MCT's help with brain function in the morning, quick burst of energy, don't need to be digested, can be shuttled directly into the bloodstream)

Last edited:
Ever think of having a fat and protein only breakfast to keep insuling sensitivity high and program your body to be more metabolically flexible for the rest of the day?

Some interested studies out on how eating a high-fat breakfast will allow you to burn more fat while building muscle as opposed to having a high-carb breakfast. In the AM, you're not really depleted from carbs, its just your liver glycogen is a little lower than normal, your muscles still have full stores.

I have been doing this and have noticed significant changes in BF, sense of well-being, vascularity, pumps in the gym, response to carbs, etc.

I know you know what you're doing, its just a thought.

A study that I recently read had two groups of people...Group 1 ate a high-fat, low carb, moderate protein breakfast, Group 2 ate high-cab, low fat, moderate protein breakfast. At the end of the day, they all had the same amount of macros taken in, the only difference was the timing of the nutrients inthe morning. Group 1 had lost BF while Group 2 had gained or maintained same level of fat. The test subjects were not much different in BF from group to group when the test started. Pretty cool stuff!

This is my breakfast today:

4 whole eggs, 1 egg white
4 strips pre-cooked bacon from Costco
60g Avocado
1tbsp MCT oils (MCT's help with brain function in the morning, quick burst of energy, don't need to be digested, can be shuttled directly into the bloodstream)

This is all true and for those wanting to grow slowly or recomp it works well

For those wanting to grow at a maximal rate and have full glycogen stores for training carbs with breakfast to switch on anabolism first thing is the most efficient way.

Plus this then allows n easy change when moving to lean out.

Cardio pre breaky will prevent any insulin sensitivity issues along with a GDA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear