over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

injectable b12 and atp for pre workout

5millionbucks

Registered
Just saw this vid on Tony's new channel on youtube. I know synthek sells something similar on their site; but is there a way to get this specific one with Methylcobalamin b12, ATP and sodium bicarbonate? Looks like no more preworkout if I get my hands on this stuff.

I prefer something a little more potent pre/w/o like inject sdrol, tren depot :headbang: PM sent

sodium bicarbonate? .

That is just baking soda. I would be careful not to take too much, but I messed around with dosing that back in the 80s when I was in high school and college. Theory was it would help fight lactic acid buildup. I don't feel like it helped much at all. If you wanted to try it then you could just pick up some baking soda. Be sure to do some research though and see what dose is good/safe. Don't want to lower your blood ph too much and the Na can raise blood pressure. Not sure how possible it is to mess up your blood ph doing that.

That is just baking soda. I would be careful not to take too much, but I messed around with dosing that back in the 80s when I was in high school and college. Theory was it would help fight lactic acid buildup. I don't feel like it helped much at all. If you wanted to try it then you could just pick up some baking soda. Be sure to do some research though and see what dose is good/safe. Don't want to lower your blood ph too much and the Na can raise blood pressure. Not sure how possible it is to mess up your blood ph doing that.

yeah I know baking soda helps with lactic acid build up and more endurance. But it also helps with the absorption too from all the other compounds. Thats why Im so curious on how injectable sodium bicarbonate would feel.

yeah I know baking soda helps with lactic acid build up and more endurance. But it also helps with the absorption too from all the other compounds. Thats why Im so curious on how injectable sodium bicarbonate would feel.

Oh, didn't realize the product was injectable. Adds a whole new dimension. Would certainly affect blood pH a lot more then. Sounds a bit risky to me. I wouldn't fool with that personally.

Just saw this vid on Tony's new channel on youtube. I know synthek sells something similar on their site; but is there a way to get this specific one with Methylcobalamin b12, ATP and sodium bicarbonate? Looks like no more preworkout if I get my hands on this stuff.

Syntheselen has the ATP...I believe the Synthetine has the Cobal...Not sure about the baking soda though?!

I saw the same video that you did. It seemed more hype then anything with his reaction to the injection. If you do use it, please fill us in on how it worked for you.

You do know that he says where they sell it in the video. I can pm you if you want.

Syntheselen contains b12 and ATP. I am using it now at 2ml preworkout and it's great. But it doesn't give any big preworkout rush of energy it's more long lasting.

INGREDIENTS: Magnesium Aspartate, Potassium Aspartate, Heptaminol HCL, Adenosine Triphosphate (ATP), Uridine Triphosphate, Sodium Selenite, Cyanacobalamin (B12).

5millionbucks what are the main effects your are looking for? If you want endurance and pumps then Adenosine Monophosphate (AMP) is amazing preworkout. 2ml synthelator preworkout is crazy but not the most cost effective thing.

Perhaps check out my preworkout thread as there are some great ones that can give you energy, focus, pumps, endurance etc.

Just saw this vid on Tony's new channel on youtube. I know synthek sells something similar on their site; but is there a way to get this specific one with Methylcobalamin b12, ATP and sodium bicarbonate? Looks like no more preworkout if I get my hands on this stuff.[/QUO

I get Methylcobalamin with a script via compounding. Its not the holy grail or a magic bullet by any means. Its just a better B12

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws