over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Under dose Tren

airnica

Newbies
So without dragging this out, I was cruising on Tren E along with my doc script Test. I received the Tren from a sponsor on this board. I immediately got all sides from the Tren. After about 6 months I switched sponsor and brand of Tren E. A month into the new Tren and same protocol and all sides are gone. Strength kind of still there, but a complete 180 on everything else. Is it possible the new Tren is under dosed or could the quality be better, therefore eliminating the sides? Looking for any help or information, or stories that can provide a logical explanation. Thanks

Cruising on tren-e? lol

On topic: Could be lower dosage indeed but for me sides will be less after some weeks

I'm 44 bro, no need for me too live in the past, it's a low dose cruise to give me a little bump on my script Test. Keeps the sides manageable.

Was reading a similar situation earlier today,I think the purity and quality of the raws can make a huge difference in it's efficiency so it may be a lesser quality than the first brand you were using

Was reading a similar situation earlier today,I think the purity and quality of the raws can make a huge difference in it's efficiency so it may be a lesser quality than the first brand you were using

For me the best quality came from the tren pellets, but I think those are hard to get these days. Used to buy a kit online for converting those into an injectable. It would take out the binders and other crap and make it sterile.

For me the best quality came from the tren pellets, but I think those are hard to get these days. Used to buy a kit online for converting those into an injectable. It would take out the binders and other crap and make it sterile.

component t-h pellets now.
i used it last year. phenomenal. too strong compared to the finished shit i bought.
if u dont get sides on tren, its underdosed. the end.

i used it last year. phenomenal. too strong compared to the finished shit i bought.

Yeah, I used component most of the time. There was one other brand as well. I think both are still out. Just seems like it is harder to get them now. How strong it is really sheds light on just how underdosed the UG gear is doesn't it! Powders I had from China were much less potent as well as UG stuff I had.

Without fronting off the sponsors I'll say the first legit Tren was from Mexico. The other was China based company. PM me and I'll shoot you the names. Sucks because I coped a BOGO deal and came up on 14 bottles. I'll assume all the bottles are the same quality. SMDH:banghead:

I'm 44 bro, no need for me too live in the past, it's a low dose cruise to give me a little bump on my script Test. Keeps the sides manageable.

6 months is a long time to be running tren...could be your body just not reacting to it as well. I noticed when I ran tren for a longer period of time, it seems to kind of taper off

Wasnt component t-h also discontinued?

Wasnt component t-h also discontinued?

Just out of curiosity I have looked around the net and if you spend long enough you will find some for sale. Some of the sites are sold out often though. Not sure about how safe legally it is to order either.

What did your latest blood results show cruising on Tren Enan?

Specifically, lipids.

I'm doing blood in February, I'll stay on and see how things work out. Thanks for everyone's reply

I had a similar situation myself until I switched to Scrioxx. I broke out and had slight shortness of breath from the other board sponsor, but def under dosed.....oh well. It happens more than one would think these days. That being said, I won't bad mouth the first sponsor who's Tren was not that good. I will say their test was legit.....but if you want Tren....that's what you want.

I hate to pimp a sponsor, but Scrioxx is legit

Last edited:
I'm doing blood in February, I'll stay on and see how things work out. Thanks for everyone's reply

So you've been cruising on exogenous Test and Tren E and you have never had BW done on this?

So you've been cruising on exogenous Test and Tren E and you have never had BW done on this?

The bad thing is it's a lot more common that you would think. I know guys running all kinds of shit year round and not ever getting bw done. That's just not a risk I'm willing to take, but I don't run gear year round except TRT

The bad thing is it's a lot more common that you would think. I know guys running all kinds of shit year round and not ever getting bw done. That's just not a risk I'm willing to take, but I don't run gear year round except TRT

I am willing to bet that the majority of men do not do any blood work, or at best the once a year CBC that their doctor orders for their wellness check.

I get blood work every 6 months with my endocrinologist. I have a script for test c, when I get close to my blood work month I start with the tren e 3 or 4 months out. In the last 3 years, only thing that has ever popped up was small amounts of liver serum in my blood. Nothing crazy

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws