over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

syntherol during recomp

Sixfoottwo

Registered
He guys. Was wondering how the more experienced guys feel about using Syntherol during a recomp. Would shoot my side delts + long head of the triceps since both are pretty much lacking. Well quadsweep is too but I can not put myself to shooting so much in my quads.

At the moment at around 4800 kcals and losing fat slowly while still on the same weight. Using 500 Test E and 400 Primo but gonna ditch the primo since I can not seem to hold a boner. Probably swap it for either Mast or EQ. Pre workout I use 2 ml Synthetine and slowly gonna up this to 4 ml and also using a little Insulin pre workout. 4 IU of Greys in the morning and 10 mg MK in the evening.

So long story short, would syntherol be beneficial during a recomp or better leave it on the shelf untill I start to all out bulk again?

IMO, the leaner you are to start with, the better with Syntherol... if done properly (just follow Big A's routine), it will only make you look even more ripped... bigger but leaner, for the muscle will be pushing so hard against the skin, you'll get that paper thin look in no time. :)

Will obviously work great on a bulk too, it's just that if you really like this freaky look of muscles popping up like huge bubbles with veins everywhere, doing it pre-contest/on a diet provides both a fantastic appearance and pretty nice feeling... ;)

IMO, the leaner you are to start with, the better with Syntherol... if done properly (just follow Big A's routine), it will only make you look even more ripped... bigger but leaner, for the muscle will be pushing so hard against the skin, you'll get that paper thin look in no time. :)

Will obviously work great on a bulk too, it's just that if you really like this freaky look of muscles popping up like huge bubbles with veins everywhere, doing it pre-contest/on a diet provides both a fantastic appearance and pretty nice feeling... ;)

I value your opinion so I'll give it a go hehe. When it comes to side delts and BigA's protocol, would you train them more often as well? Maybe just a few light side raises to get the blood going?

I value your opinion so I'll give it a go hehe. When it comes to side delts and BigA's protocol, would you train them more often as well? Maybe just a few light side raises to get the blood going?

Just train them as hard as you're used to, and indeed add a few extra light sets of lateral raises at the end of your other workouts... definitely no rocket science... :p;)

Syntherol will work at any time. If you are cutting it will only add to your look. I would add it in now. I would recommend a variety of lateral raises (cable, machine and db) as well as some pressing, high pulls and rear delt flyes etc. Train delt twice weekly in the gym. If possible at home some high rep lateral raises before bed eod. Literally 100 reps rest paused. If you don't have db's yet add them in at the end of every non delt workout in the gym. The combination of syntherol with the increased volume will make your delts explode.

If possible at home some high rep lateral raises before bed eod. Literally 100 reps rest paused.

Good luck falling asleep after that... :eek::eek::p;)

Good luck falling asleep after that... :eek::eek::p;)

Well one hour pre bed then a meal and it should make him even more tired. 10mg melatonin is optional :D

Well one hour pre bed then a meal and it should make him even more tired. 10mg melatonin is optional :D

My brain chemistry must definitely be a weird one, for the more melatonin I take, the less I can sleep... 10mg and I won't close eyes for the whole night... :banghead::(

A good meal though... I better have a couch nearby!!! :eek::D;)

My brain chemistry must definitely be a weird one, for the more melatonin I take, the less I can sleep... 10mg and I won't close eyes for the whole night... :banghead::(

A good meal though... I better have a couch nearby!!! :eek::D;)

I have never taken anything strong to sleep. Well apart from the odd 1 night experiment. But I do love my 10mg melatonin and take them a few days per week. With ZMA added I get the most amazing sleep.

Hahaha sounds good guys, thanks! Did my first shots yesterday post Push workout and delts feel fine now. Gonna go with BigA's protocol. See if we can add some width to my delts. I'm thinking of using the Synthetek Xmas deal and buy some extra for calves but I hate the thought of shooting my calves multiple shots each day :')

Syntherol will work at any time. If you are cutting it will only add to your look. I would add it in now. I would recommend a variety of lateral raises (cable, machine and db) as well as some pressing, high pulls and rear delt flyes etc. Train delt twice weekly in the gym. If possible at home some high rep lateral raises before bed eod. Literally 100 reps rest paused. If you don't have db's yet add them in at the end of every non delt workout in the gym. The combination of syntherol with the increased volume will make your delts explode.

How close to a show can you use? Will the oil take away from striations and definition.

Will the oil take away from striations and definition.

If done properly NOT AT ALL... quite the opposite actually, will make you look even leaner. Not to mention Syntherol can also compensate for the lack of fullness a low carb diet might involve in some (many actually) guys. :)

As for when to stop before a show, same basic rule applies with all IM shots, AAS, B12, whatever... 1 week / 10 days out will usually help to avoid any bruise/hematoma/lump/redness associated with a bad injection (hitting a nerve, etc...).

If done properly NOT AT ALL... quite the opposite actually, will make you look even leaner. Not to mention Syntherol can also compensate for the lack of fullness a low carb diet might involve in some (many actually) guys. :)

As for when to stop before a show, same basic rule applies with all IM shots, AAS, B12, whatever... 1 week / 10 days out will usually help to avoid any bruise/hematoma/lump/redness associated with a bad injection (hitting a nerve, etc...).

Not that I compete but I completely agree. I would say just under 2 weeks. If you are shredded you have to be more careful with the injections. A bruise from a shot can be there for over 1 week so it's always best to stop just before a show. I recently had a bruise on my bicep for about 10 days from an injection.

Is it recomp the time AFTER a competition when you blow up uncontrollably?

That is the best time for Syntherol use as you want to be in an anabolic environment to maximise the muscle gains as the oil dissipates and there is no more anabolic time than after a show.

I’m really thinking about doing the same thing with my side delts. Can syntherol and gear be mixed in the same shot? Thanks!

I’m really thinking about doing the same thing with my side delts. Can syntherol and gear be mixed in the same shot? Thanks!

You want to avoid inflammation as much as possible. Gear will cause inflammation.

Is it recomp the time AFTER a competition when you blow up uncontrollably?

That is the best time for Syntherol use as you want to be in an anabolic environment to maximise the muscle gains as the oil dissipates and there is no more anabolic time than after a show.

:yeahthat:

I think that's what a lot of guys miss. A lot of guys I know that have used it are using it when they are dieting down or working up to a show. The best final results I saw are from guys that used it while they were bulking to bust through and then when they dieted down, the vascularity returned but with the remaining size gained from the Syntherol still there.

Can you shoot only Side delts without 'deforming' your delts?

You want to avoid inflammation as much as possible. Gear will cause inflammation.

x10

I would also keep syntherol separate to aas shots. One of the main benefits of syntherol is minimized inflammation. Obviously injecting anything daily might not be fun but it makes running syntherol relatively easy. When injecting syntherol only I get no inflammation (redness, pain etc). Now if I injected my delts/arms/calves with aas daily I would be struggling within days. Combining will only make things harder. I would just use the required volume of oil using syntherol only and keep the aas to glutes or similar. It's up to you though and if you have painless gear and aren't shooting that much/frequently you could add it in but again it will only make frequent injections harder.

Can you shoot only Side delts without 'deforming' your delts?

Of course. If you use Big A's ml protocol for delts and just for the one area you will never look deformed. Those guys are using alsorts of stuff and not syntherol. The added inflammation can cause excess swelling etc. Often guys use high volume aas shots (3ml+) and the inflammation can cause an odd look straightaway.

The main factor is they are also injecting huge amounts and that's what causes the odd look some guys have. I haven't seen your delts and everyone is different but chances are you may be better adding in some rear delt shots for a more balanced and round look. Again everyone is different so I would need to see you but often guys have stronger front delts. You could even rotate all 3 heads and just do 2 daily so they all get hit every 2 days. I would recommend simply trying it and within 1 week you should see a massive difference and nothing will look deformed. I would use approx 1 inch needles for side delts and get it deep inside. I would also massage the area daily.

Incidentally my mate was putting large amounts of syntherol in his delts ed and they just got larger, rounder and fuller. Nothing looked deformed or off in anyway.

A lot of guys I know that have used it are using it when they are dieting down or working up to a show. The best final results I saw are from guys that used it while they were bulking to bust through and then when they dieted down, the vascularity returned but with the remaining size gained from the Syntherol still there.

If you're able/find how/have the genetics allowing you to GROW into a show, problem solved... ;):)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131