over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Would you still use...

Phidias

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
... an unspoiled/perfectly sealed/always kept refrigerated 10ml vial of slin (Actrapid) you just happened to find well hidden in your diabetic cousin's fridge, but... that has EXPIRED FOR 13 YEARS?!?! :eek::banghead::eek::D

Might sound like an utterly stupid/foolish question to some if not most :cool:, but sterility issues aside, I was honestly wondering how potent could such fast (not that I think it should make any difference with a longer one) acting slin still be after so much time, ie whether the actual extent of degradation (no idea at all on the potential % of loss in potency) would make it that unpredictable that using it would become dangerous on a pure dosing/delay of action standpoint... :confused:

Insulin is so easy to get and so cheap, I just buy a new one. :)

Don't try it Phidias, it's not worth the risk. I don't know if there is an actual risk but why find out?

... an unspoiled/perfectly sealed/always kept refrigerated 10ml vial of slin (Actrapid) you just happened to find well hidden in your diabetic cousin's fridge, but... that has EXPIRED FOR 13 YEARS?!?! :eek::banghead::eek::D

Might sound like an utterly stupid/foolish question to some if not most :cool:, but sterility issues aside, I was honestly wondering how potent could such fast (not that I think it should make any difference with a longer one) acting slin still be after so much time, ie whether the actual extent of degradation (no idea at all on the potential % of loss in potency) would make it that unpredictable that using it would become dangerous on a pure dosing/delay of action standpoint... :confused:
I'm just amazed it was in there for 13 years.

I agree with pestys reply

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

There's nothing wrong with it. Why do you think it's still there?

There's nothing wrong with it. Why do you think it's still there?

:D

Well... if we applied the same reasoning to some of the foods I also found in his kitchen cupboard (expired for nearly as long... or close :eek::D), I'd say this cousin INDEED has a very high tolerance for not so fresh products and probably can get by easily with it... :p Unfortunately, this is clearly not the case for everyone, and I can easily see myself end up in the hospital with a bad case of stomach distress... if I even make it till there!! :eek::eek::naughty::p;)

As for the slin, it's a bit different... I started the thread for the sake of it, but I would OF COURSE use it if I felt it was needed/could be useful... :D;):)

Insulin is so easy to get and so cheap

In the US for sure, but rest assured it's VERY different in most countries where you need a script... and good luck obtaining one if you're not diabetic with regular bloods to back it up! :eek:;)

In the US for sure, but rest assured it's VERY different in most countries where you need a script... and good luck obtaining one if you're not diabetic with regular bloods to back it up! :eek:;)

Not sure about France, but I am in Romania at the time and it is easy to get, along with Steroids. Your local gym gets you all that. I asked the guys what are the laws here and most say you need a script, but even the police don't seem to care about a personal supply. So any local gym will get you what you need.

Not sure about France, but I am in Romania at the time and it is easy to get, along with Steroids. Your local gym gets you all that. I asked the guys what are the laws here and most say you need a script, but even the police don't seem to care about a personal supply. So any local gym will get you what you need.

Not in France ATM, but it's about the same in most Western countries aside from the US... TOUGH to get... keep in mind EASTERN Europe (Romania included) doesn't reflect at all the reality of most of the EU when it comes to law and above all its actual enforcement... ;)

This is perfect for the other thread, “You know you’re a bodybuilder when ...”
You know you’re a bodybuilder when you seriously consider putting 13 year old slin in your body. 😂🤣

This is perfect for the other thread, “You know you’re a bodybuilder when ...”
You know you’re a bodybuilder when you seriously consider putting 13 year old slin in your body. 😂🤣

That's PRECISELY the reason why Mexbeast started said thread... "Phidias inspired"... :(:eek::naughty::D

Phidias, you're no where near being a stupid man.

Some where inside you, you know this is the answer.

Actually, not really... :eek:

On both assumptions btw... I can be EXTREMELY stupid sometimes (granted less than many I know though :D), AND deep inside there's this sweet little angel (devil? :devil-smi) literally yelling at me (or whispering to my ear with his charming voice... depends on the situation) "Nothing wrong with that slin dude, c'mon stop being such a pussy and just pin it"!!! :eek::eek::rolleyes::p;)

Last edited:
Not knowing enough about the chemistry “I would be afraid to use it.

If I was in another country and it was different situation- I still would t use it :)

Not in France ATM, but it's about the same in most Western countries aside from the US... TOUGH to get... keep in mind EASTERN Europe (Romania included) doesn't reflect at all the reality of most of the EU when it comes to law and above all its actual enforcement... ;)

Yea, kind of crazy here with some laws. Prostitution is illegal, but you see it all over the place and the police know where it is, but don't seem to care. I guess due to the male tourists coming here looking for it. If they did anything, they probably get a small fine and sent on their way. Since it is a booming business and tourists bring in dollars, no one seems to care.

It can be tough to get in the US too. I had 3 vials seized shipping here from Canada. That was messing with Humalog. I think Humulin R is legal here without a script, but I could be wrong. Its been more than 10 years since I did that. I just remember it was a lot easier to get. Don't any sponsors on here carry it?

Last edited:
I have been using insulin for 20 years since I am type 1 diabetic. Obviously it’s good that it’s not opened and probably won’t get you sick but the potency is probably crap. I asked my doctor this question because I stock pile my insulin lol and the more I get they are expired(clearly I don’t take as much as prescribed). My doctor told me it should be good for a year as far as potency. So 13 years I would not touch:D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws