over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Masteron - Useless or Must-Have

AVelasques911

Registered
I've never heard an in-between, everyone either claims it's absolutely useless unless you're 2 weeks out or that they will never cycle without it.

I was just thinking about this because I was watching a podcast where dave palumbo says it's a waste of money, that it's only good for sex-drive and even fore that it's just a tiny increase since it's mostly testosterone with balanced estrogen levels and natural amounts of DHT that are responsible for proper sexual function.

It just made me think because I've gotten into the habit of matching my test dose with an equal amount of masteron. Mainly for the sexual side effects and to keep water down (my waist stays a good inch and a half smaller)

However, it's expensive AF. The libido increase is good, but not mind-blowing. The water management is cool but for the price of a good 400-600mg dose?

For example, low-moderate dose tren will have a way more dramatic impact appearance wise, will give that same androgenic aggression and for most, an insane libido boost.

Just curious where you guys stand on this. Even at 700mg with 525mg of test., it does flush the water out but I really don't look any different visually. I'm not really sure I feel much and I guess my libido is somewhat up..... but that's a lot to say for one of the most expensive compounds out there.

Since you can't stay on tren all year round....
I like masteron low dose as part of TRT because it gives sex drive good mood and noticeable increase in strength
I like it on cycle to avoid using AI, limit nor19 side effects on sex drive
Worth the cost in my opinion
I use about 200mg a week at most except if I push the nor19

Sent from my EML-L29 using Professional Muscle mobile app

Its my favorite... just thins my hair is all

Since you can't stay on tren all year round....
I like masteron low dose as part of TRT because it gives sex drive good mood and noticeable increase in strength
I like it on cycle to avoid using AI, limit nor19 side effects on sex drive
Worth the cost in my opinion
I use about 200mg a week at most except if I push the nor19

Sent from my EML-L29 using Professional Muscle mobile app

You pin once a week?

it s not a mass monster, very used pre contest but i know some people take it off season to "feeling great"

I like my hair too much
I’d be ugly AF bald lol

So overrated

If youre not lean, it's a waste of cash.

Its A great Polisher...By Polisher I mean Striations everywhere!
Works great for Libedo but so does Proviron without the Intense Shedding!
200 mgs at most needed unless Your way Off!

Last edited:
Ive never heard anyone say mast is useless.

Your training or diet sucks if your drugs arent' working.

If you're not competing and want a feel good drug why not just do 100mg trest a week and be done

Ive never heard anyone say mast is useless.

Your training or diet sucks if your drugs arent' working.

Yes you have, people have said it in this very thread lol. In fact it's pretty split 50/50 just like it usually is, people either say its a waste of money or a must have.

It's not that they aren't working, I didn't even change my diet and just 200mg added to my TRT dose dropped an inch and a half off my waist in about two weeks (I retain water a lot with any estrogenic compound).

So yeah it works. I personally like the drug but the price for what it does is pretty steep. Now, most people say that 600mg to 800mg is where you really reap the strength benefits and I'm sure the hardening effects once you are lean, but my thinking is, tren could do that with about 200mg a week. It is nice to have something so mild though (minus the DHT sides).

200mg is great for TRT, but when I'm blasting Test (Or even a 19-nor), it's just a waste for me, I do find I have to at least match the dose - so 500/500 or so to get the diuretic effects. But back to my point, at 700/700mg, I look in the mirror, yes my waist looks smaller, I look a bit more dense and hard.... that's about it for something that's around 80 bucks a vial. There's no separation, no 3d effect that tren would provide etc. Libido.... yeah, kinda, I guess. I really find that's way more estrogen dependent than anything.

Not including things like trest or anything that bloats because I'm focusing on drugs that are dry.

I like mast with NPP.....keeps me drier and libido up while the NPP does the work.

But yes, it’s expensive.

some of these posts make me think you guys have not actually tried this compound.

i have used this compound a number of times over a number of years probably combined for 3-4years total time on this compound.

this is what i see always

mast = noticable results starting ar about 50mg per WEEK
thats mostly feel to up tor as dht.
around 100mgs start to get visual results.
200mgs and on is full aas effects.

ive never done more then 400mgs week.
no reason at all.
in perspective i think its a great aas, low dose, use responsibly:lightbulb:
and its the same price as npp or wini, or any normal aas.

I like mast with NPP.....keeps me drier and libido up while the NPP does the work.

But yes, it’s expensive.

check a list..
100mg/ml past p is same price as npp 100, tren a 100...
5 bucks more then normal test.

you get dick benefits, you get anti e benefits and you get aas benefits... thats like 3 drugs in one!:eek

ten bucks more then a btl of adex...
200mg trt and 100-200mg mast is waaayyy cooler then 200mg test w adex:lightbulb:

lol

All Good ! But your hair Hates You!

Long term the dryness and tightness actually reduces the weight I can handle pain free, even when I try to use less AI with the test. Can be frustrating because the compound gives his drive and aggression.

Love it....never had any issue with hair loss. Yes, libido is through the roof. I'm going to use Mast E for the first time here in the coming months.....got tired of frequent injections.

It's become one of my favorites. Test keeps dropping lower and lower on the list for me. Too much bloat and sides. I keep my test dose low these days and supplement with mast, npp, etc. and feel and look so much better.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws