over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Which tren doesn't affect breathing?

warriordogx

Registered
Tri tren blend is kicking my ass during mma training. I know acetate used to do the same when I tried it but then I was powerlifting. Which tren doesn't affect breathing?

All tren does. I had to stop when I started jiu jitsu. Strength only lasts as long as cardio and it destroyed me. For mma and such low doses test and either mast or primo and some var sprinkled in is awesome

Parabolan (Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) wasn't as bad on my cardio, but that was probably because it just seemed a lower dose worked well. I dunno if it even around anymore.

Parabolan (Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) wasn't as bad on my cardio, but that was probably because it just seemed a lower dose worked well. I dunno if it even around anymore.

how long did it take before you saw definitive effects on your physique with Parabolan? were they dramatic?

The lower dose of tren does not affect breathing/cardio (as much). Sorry you gotta take the whole package with tren, no way around it. You might be surprised how much you still feel the tren at 1-200mg/wk, regardless of ester.

how long did it take before you saw definitive effects on your physique with Parabolan? were they dramatic?

With the lower dose it isn't really the main thing in your cycle. I think I ran it alongside fairly low dose test and mast. Just noticed better drive, fatloss and fullness. This has been said a bunch here, but when you run a low dose of multiple compounds you can minimize sides vs running 1 compound at a high dose. The para gives very stable levels so it is good for low dosing.

The lower dose of tren does not affect breathing/cardio (as much). Sorry you gotta take the whole package with tren, no way around it. You might be surprised how much you still feel the tren at 1-200mg/wk, regardless of ester.

Having not gone above 200mg tren in at least a year it still hits my breathing. Personally

I'm switching to cyp and mast. I do a low dose of cyp 200 mg a week and mast enanthate at 300mg a week. Also 3iu of gh EOD. I figure both are longer esters and I can do 1 shot a week. I'll switch over to test prop in a month or so but it gives me huge lumps and pinning EOD or every 3rd day sucks.

I'm 46 and I have been cycling different compounds from orals to injectables for 20 years, that's not to say I have been doing it the right way but the best that I can from years of research. I am addicted to them 100%. I started when I was into powerlifting. But after 3 shoulder surgery's and numerous muscle tears I had to stop going heavy. GH did help speed up recovery. After lay off I found jits and muay thai and I really like the challenge.

Since I am older and with a higher bodyfat percentage that just doesn't seem to go lower no matter what I do and I have abused steroids for 20 years my bad cholesterol is elevated and I take meds for it along with blood pressure medicine. My kidney numbers have been elevated in the past and I have had diabetes scares from too much gh in the past. I'm working on getting insurance so I can get some blood work done again and see what more damage I have caused. I'm worried about getting a heart attack like Kimbo and Dada5000 so I keep the doses low.

My goals for this cycle are to lose bodyfat and improve conditioning while improving at MMA.

Tri tren blend is kicking my ass during mma training. I know acetate used to do the same when I tried it but then I was powerlifting. Which tren doesn't affect breathing?

The hormones that aren't called tren.:lightbulb:

This is something you have to experiment with. That said Tren HEx was the only Tren made for Human use. For the type of training you do I would run a base Test, Primo or EQ and then tren hex at 150 week. Ramp up slowly.

All of them gave me asthmatic like problems ,have not tried tren base not sure about that

Ive used tren twice. ive used both tren a and e.

once getting ready for jr nats in 2017 started at at 25 mgs, went up tpo 150 mgs , did that for six weeks.

2018, getting ready for shows, did tren 150 mgs five weeks.

since the first time I tried tren in 2017 I seemed to be coughing a lot more.

makes me ponder is tren in my test or eq...or did it get into my lungs and takes quite a while to evaporate.

All forms did for me, methyltren being the least. I ended up giving my remaining bottles of tren-mix to a friend...it was that bad.

Well whatever one you do don't do it with Clen. Cramps and muscle tear city. Even with taurine adn potassium supplements. Not good. The best ways around the sides are Tren Hex, a good brand at a low end dose. The other is Tren Ace daily at low dose with a slin pin in a semi fatty area. These are not approaches for tren heads because they are low dose.

Why??? Switch drugs asap.

All tren will mess with your breathing. Lol those tren sex sweats, you gotta towel off half way through pumping.

If your into mma or whatever cardio based activity EQ is amazing. Although if you stacked tren with EQ I'm not sure if they would counteract each other in anyway. Never tried it.

They all do.
Even Parabolan ( Trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate) back in the day... yes I would walk into the pharmacy and get it... @ 3x76mg/week would carry its cardiovascular "burden" around week 4 of use precontest. I have it clearly written in my log book of back then, and I did not know what to attribute it to at the time.
But on a serious note, the discomforts of Tren are magnified by the other ester (acetate and enanthate) when using the same dose. I noticed that from repeated trials back and forth between Parabolan and Finaject and latter on Enanthate.
Finaject was also a veterinary acetate you could get at the Vets...in the 90's.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws