over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How has GH affected your Glucose?

Dvo36

Registered
Two months ago I started 2 IU of GH along with my TRT. Before I began my glucose was low, around 60. I’m just now feeling the effects of the GH, though at 2IU it isn’t drastic. How did GH affect your Glucose readings and how much were you using? It’s definitely something to keep an eye on when using GH.

Using 2iu a day in the AM and 10mg MK-677 before bed my fasted blood glucose and A1c didn't change any , A1c stayed at 3.7 and my fasted blood glucose stayed in the 70-74 range..
BUT
I follow a low carb diet year round which I think has more to do with it than the actual HGH

Yeah cutting the carbs is huge. I know before GH use I brought my glucose down quite a bit doing that.

My A1C rose from 4.9 to 5.4 after a few months on 2.5iu per day. Glucose was always higher too.

I stopped using it and it went back down to 5.0

Hasn’t impacted mine and BG has even gone down from 80-85 to 70-75 but that was somewhat diet related although I didn’t make huge changes

Two months ago I started 2 IU of GH along with my TRT. Before I began my glucose was low, around 60. I’m just now feeling the effects of the GH, though at 2IU it isn’t drastic. How did GH affect your Glucose readings and how much were you using? It’s definitely something to keep an eye on when using GH.

Around 60? What exactly was your blood sugar, under what conditions exactly? What is it now? What do you mean "feeling the effects"?

I am now noticing a little fat loss, less joint pain and hand stiffness. My glucose was tested in October in the 60’s. I’ve always been a little hypoglycemic. I had bloodwork in December but it was just blood counts and endocrine.

I never had any idea it was messing my BG up until I got blood work. I figured no big deal because I was only running 2-3 IUs a day. Fat loss and muscle fullness was GREAT i looked GREAT on it; problem was my fasting BG was around 100.

At 4iu a day and a low carb diet it does not affect my blood glucose at all. At 10iu a day during a blast cycle i have to use insulin, but I also eat high carbs during a blast

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

I don't have experience with actual gh but peptides fuck my morning bg levels pretty bad. It goes between 100-104 and won't budge unless I use a small amount of insulin. Postprandial is perfect, only the fasting gets high.

I'm always using a combo of peps(on a blast), cjc dac/mk/ghrp2 or 6

Last edited:
I don't have experience with actual gh but peptides fuck my morning bg levels pretty bad. It goes between 100-104 and won't budge unless I use a small amount of insulin. Postprandial is perfect, only the fasting gets high.

100-104 isnt a lvl I would take insulin at? Why take insulin? 80-100 is normal...

Using 2iu a day in the AM and 10mg MK-677 before bed my fasted blood glucose and A1c didn't change any , A1c stayed at 3.7 and my fasted blood glucose stayed in the 70-74 range..
BUT
I follow a low carb diet year round which I think has more to do with it than the actual HGH

Agreed. Same with me. And when i go for labs i fast for 16 hours rather than 12 and my glucose is always 80s. i dont think 12 hours is enough. I notice if i eat at 8 pm and go for labs at 8am my glucose comes in at 100. but if i fast for an extra 4-6 hours it comes in the low 80s.

yeah 100 is not bad. 80 is better. rather than take insulin fast longer like i do and you'll probably see 80.

100-104 isnt a lvl I would take insulin at? Why take insulin? 80-100 is normal...

Fasting diddnt help and neither did OTC supplements. Plus I already incorporate isulin into my protocol every once in awhile. I would rather take 1 iu upon waking and 2 iu pre bed and have a fb of 80 than 104. I see it as preventative. Blood sugar over 100 is definitely not healthy.

Hello Bros ,

Here is a picture of Giant Lab HGH .

Entore PM-GL15 to get a 15% off , only for PM bros .

Buy Giant Lab HGH now : https://giantlab.net/product/hgh/

The AAS section is for the members man, you should keep all promos on the promo section.. Not being insulting, but taking advantage of a thread all for a plug is greasy man and insulting in its own..

when did you pull the BS reading? thats low as balls, was it fasted in the AM?

Fasting bg of 60 and on gear/gh? :rolleyes:

Resting HR is 52 also eh?

Fasting diddnt help and neither did OTC supplements. Plus I already incorporate isulin into my protocol every once in awhile. I would rather take 1 iu upon waking and 2 iu pre bed and have a fb of 80 than 104. I see it as preventative. Blood sugar over 100 is definitely not healthy.

So you think the best idea is to take another drug to fix your drug problem? :banghead:

Going to sound crazy, but drop the peps and fast, cardio, low carb it for 2 weeks and you'll be good.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity