over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I tryed a heavy cycle (3.5g) and had to quit after 6 weeks

jayl19

Registered
Just wanted to know if you guys have tried a heavy cycle only for it to kick your ass and you to end up in a worse position then when you started?

I normally do a bulk on around 700 test, 700 Eq and add in npp or low dose tren after the half way point, so after maybe 2 months, this cycle dose fuck all now been doing it for years each time I bulk

This time I thought fuck it let do a big cycle, so was doing 1200 test, 1000 primo and 1200 eq

First prob was trying to jab 22ml of oil a week haha, after I got used to doing that after 3 weeks it hit me like a train

Side effect 1: EXTREME TIREDNESS, honestly I couldn’t stay awake, my 2 days off from work I would get up have breakfast then fall asleep for 6 hours have another meal then fall asleep again, the days I was in work I would be fighting to stay awake my whole shift, I was only getting the gym 3x a week instead of 5

Side effect 2: ZERO APPITITE, I would get hungry and then make a meal only to eat one bite and instantly feel sick, I would feel sick just at the thought of chicken or basic shit I would have to eat tasty stuff or I just couldn’t stomach it, I recon I was only eating around 2.5k cals of that and that’s main as I was eating a lot of junk to try get the cals up

Side effect 3: KIDNEY PAINS, this was my own fault had a few drink on Xmas eve then got hammered on boxing night and had the worst kidney pains for about 5 days and couldn’t train or eat anything

So now Iv come off every thing and just gona do 200mg test a week starting next week, I look like shite aswel, like skinny fat, no fullness at all and soft around the abs

How on earth do you guy push the gear so high? And tips? I honestly would rather run dnp at 500mg then run this cycle again haha

Eq and primo pretty chill...
I wonder of was the test

All this stuff above physiological levels is harmful and toxic to the body, to a degree. Humans are very resilient (if body is healthy to begin with) and can take quite a bit of abuse. You put it into maximum overload of toxicity. There are people that feel like that just from the food they eat and beverages the consume. You found your limits I guess

If you're plateaued on 1400+mg gear then you need to either think about adding in some HGH and a little insulin or figure something out with a new diet/training.

I personally prefer to "bulk" on as little gear as possible that way I can run steady increasing doses througy prep.

i'd NEVER run that high of eq, nevermind the anxiety issues, your blood would be like sludge:eek:

i think you def hit your point of dimenishing returns. i think we all have one and they are all kinda different based on our response to gear.

i am jelly you can afford that much primo:mad:
-F2S

Lot's of variables to this and the compounds used are the main one. I start feeling off at approx 750mg test so if I use 1 gram it's only worse. If I use 1.5 grams it's worse again. Others can bang in 2 grams of test and feel great and get bigger and leaner. Everyone is different. I tend to look worse on higher test but of course diet is a massive factor. Did you use an AI? I know guys who have run high test and look worst by the end of it. I have never run the total dose you recently did but I haven't been that far off.

Guys often hear x person runs y grams and think they should look better if they use that amount. Whilst you are as big as your dose is true in some circumstances it can also be rubbish and the higher you go the worst you can look and feel. You become too toxic and you experienced all the tell tale signs. Basically high amounts of fatigue and loss of appetite. Some seem immune to abuse and can run huge doses of orals and feel fine or they simply deal with it better. I have known a guy to run 10 grams of test and be ok. Although most experience what you do but usually at a higher dose as many use approx 3 grams very easily. But that's why I stated it's more so the compounds than the total dose. I would personally be a mental wreck on that much test and eq. Now I could probably take 150mg avar per day, 2g primo and 500mg test and feel superhuman. But if I add in 20mg sdrol I will feel ill and lose my appetite in 1 week :eek::D

It's about finding what compounds work for you and at what doses and unfortunately I know first hand those can change as you get older. Gone are the days I could dose whatever I want and feel fine. That's why I tend to run low-moderate doses of multiple compounds now.

Last edited:
Primo was home made and I only bought enough for 10 weeks so wasn’t that expensive

Iv been lifting almost 10 years and gains are so slow they seem none existent, just wanted try this as kinda experiment as we all do in this game, Iv tried every steroid, pro hormone, sarm, peptide, insulin protocol only thing left is pharma hgh, I ran 4iu hyge for 10 months first time ever on hgh last year, didn’t get much out of it so stoped taking it

Also switched my high vol training for Jordon Peters, Mat janson style heavy an high intense med vol style and all Iv hard it’s injury after injury, I’m 33 this year, I give up haha I need to just be happy with what I have and maintain, I can literally hold this body on 200mg test for months on end then just do a mini blast once a year to get bk the small amount I lose, I say this every year though then do the opposite haha

Training along side Nathan de asha isn’t helping either haha the lads arms are bigger then my legs

The test and primo I would be fine with, though I don't use high doses these days, but 1200mg/wk of Eq I'd have problems with. I just never recommend eq at high doses for anybody....I think eq sucks anyway, lol.

Primo was home made and I only bought enough for 10 weeks so wasn’t that expensive

Iv been lifting almost 10 years and gains are so slow they seem none existent, just wanted try this as kinda experiment as we all do in this game, Iv tried every steroid, pro hormone, sarm, peptide, insulin protocol only thing left is pharma hgh, I ran 4iu hyge for 10 months first time ever on hgh last year, didn’t get much out of it so stoped taking it

Also switched my high vol training for Jordon Peters, Mat janson style heavy an high intense med vol style and all Iv hard it’s injury after injury, I’m 33 this year, I give up haha I need to just be happy with what I have and maintain, I can literally hold this body on 200mg test for months on end then just do a mini blast once a year to get bk the small amount I lose, I say this every year though then do the opposite haha

Training along side Nathan de asha isn’t helping either haha the lads arms are bigger then my legs

Are you consistent with everything? Those big gains require consistency all year (year after year) especially if you don't have elite genetics. I see you have tried many things so it's about picking a solid protocol (thats evolves through time) and just being consistent with diet and training with no gaps. I am not consistent myself but I just do this for fun. Coming off every 3-4 months definitely won't help matters either but guys have to weigh up results with health and everyone has their line somewhere in a very large spectrum.

Regarding drugs it's hard to say without knowing more. But sure there are always drug stacks for everyone that suit them so if you combine it with the diet/training you could mutate fast(er). My cycles these days are not high and very basic but usually 3 compounds. But I am sure if I picked certain things I could make some dramatic changes. The list of suitable drugs for me has lowered over the years but high dosed avar would be the one for me personally. Then some test and some tren but standard amounts. High dosed LR3 and I would be onto a winner. I can't use hgh due to fatigue. Just highlighting what would work for me if I suddenly decided fuck it I don't care about health and I just want to look as freaky as possible. For someone else that cycle could be horrible and they have severe acid reflux and feel ill and can't eat. That guy might do well on high dosed test, hgh and slin for example. Everyone is different.

Is his new gym good? Have you seen the gym in Huyton? I couldn't believe it. Never been but it must be the best in Liverpool by a mile. I saw it on IG the other day. Just checked it's called dedicated fitness. I wish I had a gym like that around here.

Are you consistent with everything? Those big gains require consistency all year (year after year) especially if you don't have elite genetics. I see you have tried many things so it's about picking a solid protocol (thats evolves through time) and just being consistent with diet and training with no gaps. I am not consistent myself but I just do this for fun. Coming off every 3-4 months definitely won't help matters either but guys have to weigh up results with health and everyone has their line somewhere in a very large spectrum.

Regarding drugs it's hard to say without knowing more. But sure there are always drug stacks for everyone that suit them so if you combine it with the diet/training you could mutate fast(er). My cycles these days are not high and very basic but usually 3 compounds. But I am sure if I picked certain things I could make some dramatic changes. The list of suitable drugs for me has lowered over the years but high dosed avar would be the one for me personally. Then some test and some tren but standard amounts. High dosed LR3 and I would be onto a winner. I can't use hgh due to fatigue. Just highlighting what would work for me if I suddenly decided fuck it I don't care about health and I just want to look as freaky as possible. For someone else that cycle could be horrible and they have severe acid reflux and feel ill and can't eat. That guy might do well on high dosed test, hgh and slin for example. Everyone is different.

Is his new gym good? Have you seen the gym in Huyton? I couldn't believe it. Never been but it must be the best in Liverpool by a mile. I saw it on IG the other day. Just checked it's called dedicated fitness. I wish I had a gym like that around here.

Hey Elvia

Yes I’m consistent year round, I blast an cruise, my year kinda looks like this 4 month diet (small amount of gear) 3 month rebound bulk (small amount of gear) 2/3 month cruise, 4 month big blast, 2 month cruise then bk to the diet phase, well some thing along those lines

I just know I don’t have the genetic for body building at all, Iv I stoped juicing and working out I’d go bk to 11 stone, I should tone it bk b4 I do more damage

If I do decide to blast again I’ll try the lower test as people have mentioned, I actually picked these 3 drugs as the sides from the rest are worse haha

Nathan’s gym is amazing every piece of equipment is gold, hits the spot every time

I went to dedicated a year ago b4 the Watson take over and it was a joke, must of been 100 plate load machines, a good few where crap but once you knew what to avoid it was insane, I need to go bk down and see what the new Watson gear is like, it’s abit to far for me to join up permanently though

I buzzing with Nathan’s gym any way and it’s 5 min drive away

i might be confusing you with someone but i think youve been here a while and are not so young...

im pretty sure i have told you on more then one occasion to rethink what youre doing and drop the doses back.

from 25 to maybe early or 30s ish i played with with some higher doses.
younger you can tolerate it, more so i think you just dont know your body well enough so you see side effects more then effects. or atleast base things off of noticable sides more then actual improvements.

after 34 my body reacts much different much more sensitive 1/4 of any dose feels much "stronger" then it used to.

more drugs is not more better.. lol:cool:
:welcome:

That cycle isn't even that bad imo, I'd be willing to bet either something wasn't the right compound or it was the EQ, primo and test shouldn't be making you feel like that even at those doses. Everyone does respond different though, so maybe it was those two.

If you try again, build the doses up. I always have to build up from my cruise dose. 250mg cruise, bump to 500 for a couple weeks, 750 for a couple weeks, gram, 1.5.. etc etc.

I know the feeling you’re describing. I get that when making too big of jumps.

And here I am stopping myself going from 105mg to 140mg of trest per week alongside 140mg test

I bet if you increased inch by inch you would have done better than going straight up to a high dose like that.

Looking from the outside-in I would constantly switch compounds. Add in HGH and insulin. Keep the doses "moderate".

Just wanted to know if you guys have tried a heavy cycle only for it to kick your ass and you to end up in a worse position then when you started?

I normally do a bulk on around 700 test, 700 Eq and add in npp or low dose tren after the half way point, so after maybe 2 months, this cycle dose fuck all now been doing it for years each time I bulk

This time I thought fuck it let do a big cycle, so was doing 1200 test, 1000 primo and 1200 eq

First prob was trying to jab 22ml of oil a week haha, after I got used to doing that after 3 weeks it hit me like a train

Side effect 1: EXTREME TIREDNESS, honestly I couldn’t stay awake, my 2 days off from work I would get up have breakfast then fall asleep for 6 hours have another meal then fall asleep again, the days I was in work I would be fighting to stay awake my whole shift, I was only getting the gym 3x a week instead of 5

Side effect 2: ZERO APPITITE, I would get hungry and then make a meal only to eat one bite and instantly feel sick, I would feel sick just at the thought of chicken or basic shit I would have to eat tasty stuff or I just couldn’t stomach it, I recon I was only eating around 2.5k cals of that and that’s main as I was eating a lot of junk to try get the cals up

Side effect 3: KIDNEY PAINS, this was my own fault had a few drink on Xmas eve then got hammered on boxing night and had the worst kidney pains for about 5 days and couldn’t train or eat anything

So now Iv come off every thing and just gona do 200mg test a week starting next week, I look like shite aswel, like skinny fat, no fullness at all and soft around the abs

How on earth do you guy push the gear so high? And tips? I honestly would rather run dnp at 500mg then run this cycle again haha

That amount of oil n compounds within the oil immediately into the body was possibly half the issue.

That much primo n EQ makes no sense personally running at the same time.

I would try the following next time

1g test
1g EQ
200mg tren ace or NPP n switch after 6 weeks.
25mg proviron PD

4 x 2.5ml jabs a week.

If your primo was cheap even home brew it likely wasn’t very good as that powder a fortune to buy anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity