over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Year resoluters

malcom young

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
As usual, the gyms are packed for the next few weeks.

I’ve seen this guy twice on the treadmil.

He cranks up the speed to a fast fun, then hangs onto the display panel for dear life as the machine is pulling him along,.....:eek:

At my gym there is this old Asian man that does lat pulldowns really weird. He doesn't flex his arms at all, he just leans back using his upper body to pull the cable backwards. Looks like it might be an ok lower back builder! Never seen anyone do that before. Its funny to watch. Right behind that machine is a true lower back machine where you lean back.

I wish them all the best of luck. We all had to start somewhere.

I wish them all the best of luck. We all had to start somewhere.
Yeah, my wife had to remind me of that. I'd become too cynical. I remember the first time I attempted dumbbell bench press, I hadn't figured out the concept of setting them on my knees and kicking them back as I lay back.

I laid back with a dumbbell laying on the ground at either side as if I was going to be able to pick them up.

Then, I would work out at 5:30 in the morning... At this point I had figured out db presses, but I didn't think I needed to warm up. 100lb db presses completely cold = rotator cuffs that bug me to this day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No issue for me, 4-5am is dead no matter what time of the year it is.

I have seen a lot of cringe worthy shit this year though. Some kid was doing banded rack pulls with 185 and doing it from about two inches below his HIPS, NOT THE KNEE THE HIPS..... So many 1/8th squats that cant even freaking 1/4 squat.... Cable supersets after cable superstes... Etc. This is starting to turn into my form of people watching/comic relief

Brings back memories of when I was in college and the frat boys would all roll in around January, wanting to get all buff for the beaches during spring break. Nothing but bench press and curls. After break was over youd never see them again.

Should take photo and or video.. Make for al Fucking funny thread

Ted

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

No issue for me, 4-5am is dead no matter what time of the year it is.

I have seen a lot of cringe worthy shit this year though.

Me too.....same folk everyday at 5am. but on the weekend a bit different....I USED to be very helpful...I see someone doing something incorrectly i'd try to assist.... but i'd catch an attitude practically always... so now, fuck em'.... i'll just sit back and be like .........Ouch

There was a 400 lb guy using an ab crunch machine yesterday. I just smiled and thought to myself " Go get em' tiger! You will be rocking a six pack in no time! " I give him another week or two and he will probably give up on going to the gym.

Yes my gym has been overwhelmed with the onslaught of the new years crowd since New year's day ,I really hate this time of year seems every weight or machine in the gym is being used as a seat or a coat rack

Me too.....same folk everyday at 5am. but on the weekend a bit different....I USED to be very helpful...I see someone doing something incorrectly i'd try to assist.... but i'd catch an attitude practically always... so now, fuck em'.... i'll just sit back and be like .........Ouch

Yep, never help anyone if they don't ask for help

I never help anyone either, unless someone needs it.

They raid the gym, workout everyday and slowly start to lose hope because they think the fat loss comes overnight. In a few more weeks they’ll dwindle as usual. 90% of them don’t train even train hard enough to do anything , they’re spinning their wheels....

There was a 400 lb guy using an ab crunch machine yesterday. I just smiled and thought to myself " Go get em' tiger! You will be rocking a six pack in no time! " I give him another week or two and he will probably give up on going to the gym.

you’re mean [emoji2]

give him some credit. at least the guy is in the gym trying to do something about his weight and not at home laying on the couch all evening doing nothing.

Surprisingly my gym hasn't had any increase in traffic since beginning of year. I also expect the doors to be locked every day I go cause it's empty year round.

you’re mean [emoji2]

give him some credit. at least the guy is in the gym trying to do something about his weight and not at home laying on the couch all evening doing nothing.

I will give him credit if I still see him in the gym past the month of February. Like 90% of the people that start working out on Jan. 1, he will probably give up sometime in Jan. or Feb. If I still see him working out in March, and he has made some progress, not only will I give him credit, I will admire the guy.

By March most of them will quit showing up...this happens every year...

I've always wanted to interact with a few of them and keep them motivated to keep showing up...

There was one dude who came in super overweight about 2 years ago round new years, extremely overweight. He was easy 300-350 started talking to him and he was only 16 at the time. Kept trying to motivate, everytime i saw him id always compliment him, something like “dang bro youre definitely getting leaner” or “look like you put on some solid muscle” anyways dude lost over 120 lbs and joined the military. Hes 19 now hadnt seen him in some time til recently, guess he just recently got outta bootcamp. but he came up to me and thanked me for keeping him motivated which was pretty cool. There are a select few who definitely stick with it, they just got that motivation inside them to change

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity