advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who will be the first man to defeat Jon Jones in a UFC fight? He uses Turinabol!!

jonjones229

Banned
Jon Jones has been busted for PED's three times. One of the steroids he used was turinabol.

Crazy thing is, they still let him fight, and he managed to pass his latest drug test.

He has an 84.5 inch reach, which is the same reach as an average man who is 7 feet tall.

He is pretty much undefeated in his career, excluding a fight where he was disqualified for illegal elbows (he was whooping the guys ass anyway)

So, will anyone ever beat him in a fight? Or will he remain an unbeaten legend and GOAT like Floyd Mayweather?

**broken link removed**

I dont know who will beat Jones, but I am going to beat your mom for you making this post.

Really hoping Anthony Smith does it but I can’t see it happening, I can only see him losing at heavyweight and that’s it. As far as the LHW goes don’t think anyone has a chance.

DC is a true champion. A man of class. His heart is the biggest in the sport. Eventually they will fight again but this time the outcome will be different.

DC is a true champion. A man of class. His heart is the biggest in the sport. Eventually they will fight again but this time the outcome will be different.

Agreed. Jones off roids won't stand a chance IMO

The only person beating Jones is himself.

As far as I'm concerned he was beaten by Gustafsson in their first encounter.......

He's a cheat, plain and simple, so his "achievements" are tainted.

As far as I'm concerned he was beaten by Gustafsson in their first encounter.......

Yeah.. Gus did beat him... As the old adage goes " judges remember the last round best".. Lol.. Jones nailed Gus in the last round with a spinning elbow and it was a good shot.. It swayed the judges decision.. But until then I thought Gus was beating him.. But I still believe that jones would have won any rematch.. I don't see anyone beating him at this point..

How about in the current HW division?
Francis Ngannou, Cain Valesquez, HW DC would be pretty dangerous

definitely not Ngannou. If his opponent is not intimidated by him or gives him pressure and fights aggressively, he fights scared (kind of like Overeem, if he can't bully his opponent he usually loses). Cain is a big question mark. He's been on the shelf for nearly three years. Is he the same fighter? To what extent have injuries affected his abilities? Is USADA/stricter drug testing going to affect him (he was out by the time USADA was hired by the UFC)? As much i personally love DC as a fighter, i don't think he can beat Bones. He's lost twice now to him and the last time was decisive? What else can he bring to the table that he hasn't already shown?

No one has been able to solve the Bones distance game yet. Of the three fighters mentioned Cain i think is the most intriguing and has the most promise. I for one would be very interested to see Brock fight Jones. Even though I don't think Brock is the most talented fighter he has the knockout power to end any fighter in a flash, Bones included. So while Bones would probably pick away at Brock from afar, I could see Brock bullrushing Bones with his head down and throwing wild bombs (ala Pride Wanderlei) and if just one connects it could be lights out.

definitely not Ngannou. If his opponent is not intimidated by him or gives him pressure and fights aggressively, he fights scared (kind of like Overeem, if he can't bully his opponent he usually loses). Cain is a big question mark. He's been on the shelf for nearly three years. Is he the same fighter? To what extent have injuries affected his abilities? Is USADA/stricter drug testing going to affect him (he was out by the time USADA was hired by the UFC)? As much i personally love DC as a fighter, i don't think he can beat Bones. He's lost twice now to him and the last time was decisive? What else can he bring to the table that he hasn't already shown?

No one has been able to solve the Bones distance game yet. Of the three fighters mentioned Cain i think is the most intriguing and has the most promise. I for one would be very interested to see Brock fight Jones. Even though I don't think Brock is the most talented fighter he has the knockout power to end any fighter in a flash, Bones included. So while Bones would probably pick away at Brock from afar, I could see Brock bullrushing Bones with his head down and throwing wild bombs (ala Pride Wanderlei) and if just one connects it could be lights out.

U can’t possibly think Brock has a higher chance of ko’ing Jones with Boxing than Francis or DC, if Rumble came back and fought at heavyweight or even possibly lhw and actually showed up to fight with some heart that’s another one, these three are much better strikers. Brock’s striking is pretty terrible, so I cannot see him even coming remotely close to koing Jones on the feet lol.

U can’t possibly think Brock has a higher chance of ko’ing Jones with Boxing than Francis or DC, if Rumble came back and fought at heavyweight or even possibly lhw and actually showed up to fight with some heart that’s another one, these three are much better strikers. Brock’s striking is pretty terrible, so I cannot see him even coming remotely close to koing Jones on the feet lol.

i never said Brock was a better striker. it's true that his technical ability is poor compared to a lot of other heavies but he's also a better wrestler than all of them with the exception of DC. Oddly enough Alex Gus has been the only guy to take down Jones and he's not even a wrestler. The other thing to consider is that Jones isn't really a power puncher so Brock might be able to eat some shots to score a big double leg. What he can't do is hang on the outside where Bones can pick him apart. He needs to utilize that bullrush strategy which he's capable of. Just my opinion...

Rumble has the KO power yes, but he has choked in just about every big fight of his career, the exception being Alexander Gus. Also, who has Ngannou ever beaten? Has he ever beaten a top five heavy? He's beaten a shopworn, five years past-his-prime, USADA version Overeem.

I'm not saying Brock beats Bones but i'm thinking he has a better chance than the aforementioned guys. I'll take Cain and him over all of the other guys (for at least having a chance) or maybe i should put it another way...I think Cain and Brock against Jones are more interesting matchups. Hell, even Stipe might be an interesting choice.

wow, Jon Jones you are such a pathetic sack of a person. Coming on a forum to boost your image. Fitting it be a steroid forum. Your a great fighter, but a low life human being.

wow, Jon Jones you are such a pathetic sack of a person. Coming on a forum to boost your image. Fitting it be a steroid forum. Your a great fighter, but a low life human being.

hahaha :)

I definitely agree that Brock has a chance (although very slim). Problem is brock is scared of getting hit, and if he gets too close, Jones will kill him with deadly elbows

Prime Cain and Fedor would do well against JBJ I think

Also, do you think anyone in the MW or WW division have a chance of beating jones at LHW if they moved up? E.g. Woodley, Whittaker, Romero?

i think Romero might be the best possible matchup of any fighter currently on the UFC roster. He's one of the few guys who has a better wrestling pedigree than Bones. Actually Romero has the best international resume (in wrestling) in the UFC currently. While, Jones might look like the better wrestler inside the Octagon, Romero is the better wrestler. Romero's standup is a question mark, though. He's dynamic and explosive but how would he deal with Jone's distance game? IMO if he could close the distance and risk fighting in the pocket to score takedowns he could win. Conceivably, he could take Jones down and hold him there. However, i don't think Jones gets enough credit for his ground work which he's clearly proficient in despite not having competed in a ton of no gi grappling competitions like some other UFC guys. Could he get out from underneath Romero? That would also be an interesting scenario. As decorated a wrestler Romero is, we don't really know just how solid he is on the ground. He hasn't spent a ton of time there as he usually chooses to stand and strike. I think Romero and Jones is a dream matchup.

If Rockhold could improve his striking defense and return to his form in the days when he beat Weidman that might be another interesting fight as would Weidman himself. However, I don't think Rockhold has been the same fighter since his loss to Bisping. I think that fight really scarred him mentally.

Weidman is not a guy to sleep on and his wrestling resume is equal, if not better than Jones. Jones wrestling is so effective in the octagon because of how effective his striking is. He has not yet had to rely solely on his wrestling like some other wrestlers have and that is to his credit.

Woodley is too small to bump up and he'd have a hell of a time dealing with Jones because of his height and reach (or lack of in Woodley's case).

It will never happen!! Even on jones worst day and DC's best

Prime Cain would whoop jones

Rumble is the only person that has more than a 1% chance

on what planet? Rumble has never beaten a top name. Gus is his biggest win. he's also retired. His fight IQ was low. His only chance against Jones would be to land one big shot. Jones is too smart to stand in the pocket with him and trade. Jones would deal with him like he does everyone else. With his freakish reach and Rumble likely would not have an answer for it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws