over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

18 years old infertility help

Lobo99

Newbies
Hi, guys. I need your help..
I am 18 years old and about 1 year ago I tried to increase my penis size by running a 7 week DHT cycle using a topical gel.
I was seeing a progressive increase in penis size and increased beard and hair growth but at the seventh week I stopped because I saw my balls shrink and I became worried.
Since then, I saw andrologists and doctors and explained everything, I did blood tests and LH, FSH, T were in the low limit but all the andrologists told me to wait 6-8 months, not to take anything and that I would come back well in the long run.
It's been 11 months since I stopped DHT but my balls are still shrunk and almost nothing is recovered... I'm not as well as before...

I did sperm tests two months ago and the parameters are bad
Volume : 4.0 ml
Continence : 62 hours
Ph : 7.5
WBC : 300/ul
Total sperm count (TSC): 15.0 Million/ml
Progressive Motility : 20%
Normal forms : 16%.
Motile sperm concentration (MSC) : 3.0mil/ml
Functional sperm concentration (FSC) : 1.2 mil/ml
Sperm motility index (SMI): 45
DNA fragmentation index (DFI) : 27%
Hyaluronic Binding Assay (HBA) : 50%.

I also did the blood tests 1 month ago and the results are:
TT : 6.0 ng/ml Inhibin B : 217.2 pg/ml
E2 : 41 pg/ml Prolactin : 9.5 ng/ml
LH : 5.0 AMH : 18.9 ng/ml (very high)
FSH : 1.9

The only values that have slightly recovered in these months are LH before (March) 4.0, now 5.0, TT before 4.8, now 6.0, Prolactin before 21.5, now 9.5 but FSH has remained the same before 1.9, now 1.9 and also the testicle size has almost not changed.

Guys, what can I do now to try to recover my previous fertility and testicular size?
I read about low-dose HCG for a few weeks to restore first the testicle size and then Nolvadex for other weeks to recover the HPTA.
I don't know what to do and I have been worried for almost a year...

Thank you so much to those who will try to help me.

Last edited:
ah the bright young 17 y/o looking for a mighty schlong and comes out disappointed. first, are you looking to get somebody pregnant at 18 y/o? If not, what`s the problem? Next, do you plan on running and more gear, or d*ick protocols?

ah the bright young 17 y/o looking for a mighty schlong and comes out disappointed. first, are you looking to get somebody pregnant at 18 y/o? If not, what`s the problem? Next, do you plan on running and more gear, or d*ick protocols?

This might be the single best quote on promuscle

Having small balls might make your dick look bigger

Want your dick to seem bigger ? Just find women with small hands......works like a charm :)

I also did specific tests for abnormal karyotype or a chromosomal disorder but all tests are negative.
Before I ran DHT I was fine and my balls were normal.
All I want to do is get back in good health like before...

I was on steriods for 12 years straight had a baby with my wife. One 7 week cycle isn't going to do anything to keep you from having children. Stop worrying wait until you are 21 to take anymore gear.

Bro, consider it a gift if you’re sterile at 18... If in fact you are.. At least if you’re in the states.. Women in that generation bracket (and even mine, I’m 28) are nuts and majority entitled (not all of them, for the pro marriage and lover boys on here who argue about it)..

I wouldn’t worry about it for another 20 years.

Have fun and travel buddy...

15 Million, while below the normal range are plenty to get someone pregnant. There really is absolutely no reasons to be stressed about this now or for down the road. I tested sub 1 million and later had a kid with hcg use. Male infertility issues (if you have some sperm production) are easily correctable when it's time to try to conceive.

Imo, stress more about general testicular recover and premature dht/steroid use, than fertility. If you want to have a kid, you'll be able to.

Bro, consider it a gift if you’re sterile at 18... If in fact you are.. At least if you’re in the states.. Women in that generation bracket (and even mine, I’m 28) are nuts and majority entitled (not all of them, for the pro marriage and lover boys on here who argue about it)..

I wouldn’t worry about it for another 20 years.

Have fun and travel buddy...

I agree. Someone that young doesn't have any reason to be worried about infertility, no excuse in having a baby that young. Really the words eighteen years old and infertility don't belong in the same train of thought.

Why don't you take me seriously?

Dude seriously? What are you 12? Everyone, and I mean everyone know Penis size drugs/protocols are a bunch of bullshit. You come off sounding extremely silly. Besides this is an Anabolic forum. Go back to your gay thong wearing forum. (Was that harsh?) Guess I'll get yelled at for not being PC lol.
Holy shit still can't believe I even read your post.

With LH being so high and everything else pretty low I would assume that you poteintially have primary hypogonadism, hopefully I'm wrong but here is something to read which may be of some help.

LH tends to spiral out of control when the effect its meant to have i.e. testosterone production isn't happening so the levels continue to increase in response to this.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1472884/

Last edited:
why the heck are you checking your semen parameters right now if you haven't been trying to get anyone pregnant for at least a year??

The parameters are not "bad" at all, overall.

Yes, you likely jacked up your HPTA with DHT gel. Give it time, and stop putting exogenous hormones in your body.

If you came to see me in clinic, this is what i'd tell you and charge you an office visit to say.

Men get women pregnant all the time with REALLy bad semen analyses. So stop checking that unless you've been TRYING to conceive and can't. waste of $$.

and 6ng/mL of TT is 600 ng/dL. hair low for your age, but not low.

I saw a 17 year old last year and HE had screwed himself with prohormones and his TT was 28 ng/dL.

Stop freaking out, man.

If your worried about the length of your dong, you might not be ready for a kid.

It's either a joke or just a child. Real men worry more about real life. Things like your mortgage/rent, car payments, insurance, utilities.
I'm looking at the stack bills on my desk wishing my only worry was girth and length. LMFAO Thanks for the entertainment.

Looking at your back posts, you took Proviron, HCG, Testosterone booster and MK-677. You complain about having small balls back on 8/11/18 too. All at 18 years old. No wonder you are so fucked up. :naughty:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear