over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fighting off depression

themuscle

Registered
So long story short, after some testing they found my left ventricle to be slightly enlarged. I immediately drop all my “supplements “ that I had been blasting, 750 test, EQ, HGB. I dropped down to 250mg test a week, this is a super mind eff. I’ve been eating so much and so good I’ve made some quality gains and now I feel like I’m gonna lose it all. My mind it playing with me , I’m already freaking out how “average” I’m gonna be and not lose that “alpha” status and feeling that comes with it, which is the best part. And of coarse the unknown. How much will I shrink, will I still look dry and tight, will I still be super vascular, will I still be able to stay so lean even on a good diet, all the cosmetics that come with it. I know it’s for the best and health comes first, but man, this sucks lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A great diet is one of the best weapons against depression. Also, take Rhodiola.

Also, stop being a pussy and thinking you'll shrink like a bitch because you tie your identity to your physique.

Your health is worth so much more then having bigger muscles. Just eat a quality Diet and stay leaner.

You'll keep a lot more than you think with only 250mg.

I had the same thing happen to me. I had a 40% EF and was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy. I got off everything for about 11 months and it went back to normal, around 55% or so. Then I got back on again just as heavy as before. Within 4 years or so I had a heart attack and here I am now with a 20% EF and heart failure.

This is your chance to avoid any risk of what I have gone through, or worse. Don't mess it up. What was your ejection fraction? Im going to guess you had at least and echo?

You wont lose as much as you think you will,especially if you have built your size up slowly over the years. Right now I still weigh about the same weight I did before my heart attack but am a lot softer. Id like to be leaner but its hard to do when you cant get your heart rate up, and risk going into V fib. I do what I can though. You are going to lose some muscle, but how much is going to depend on how hard you work out now.

At most I would cruise on a TRT dose of 100 mg/wk and go from there. Youll need to base your decision on the test results of your echo. How bad is it? What do they think caused it? In my case I didn't have high blood pressure or any other risk factors. My only risk factor at the time was using steroids. At that time my hematocrit was normal because I wasn't cruising yet.

If you are on at least 200 mg/wk all of the time you are most probably going to build up hematocrit. What is your's now?

Ummm... Am I missing something here?

Is Left Ventrical being slightly enlarged the same as LVH?

Doesn’t that happen to even natural athletes as a sign of a heart that’s been through exercise? I’m lost here lol

I had the same thing happen to me. I had a 40% EF and was diagnosed with cardiomyopathy. I got off everything for about 11 months and it went back to normal, around 55% or so. Then I got back on again just as heavy as before. Within 4 years or so I had a heart attack and here I am now with a 20% EF and heart failure.

This is your chance to avoid any risk of what I have gone through, or worse. Don't mess it up. What was your ejection fraction? Im going to guess you had at least and echo?

You wont lose as much as you think you will,especially if you have built your size up slowly over the years. Right now I still weigh about the same weight I did before my heart attack but am a lot softer. Id like to be leaner but its hard to do when you cant get your heart rate up, and risk going into V fib. I do what I can though. You are going to lose some muscle, but how much is going to depend on how hard you work out now.

At most I would cruise on a TRT dose of 100 mg/wk and go from there. Youll need to base your decision on the test results of your echo. How bad is it? What do they think caused it? In my case I didn't have high blood pressure or any other risk factors. My only risk factor at the time was using steroids. At that time my hematocrit was normal because I wasn't cruising yet.

If you are on at least 200 mg/wk all of the time you are most probably going to build up hematocrit. What is your's now?

I did have an echo due to having an episode of a-fib. My EF came back right around 37-40%. I do myself that it was caused by having some higher blood pressure. I always blamed it on white coat syndrome and elevation from the compounds I was running. And basically since I didn’t have any symptoms ignored it. Very ignorant of me considering I even had motoprolol if needed. And I totally get the hard to get lean when you can’t get your heart rate up from using beta blockers lol. So I’m really controlling what I eat. My goal is now to eat healthy, try to keep as much size as I can, get nice and lean and hopefully increase my EF. Be more of a “fitness “ guy than bodybuilder lol

Ummm... Am I missing something here?

Is Left Ventrical being slightly enlarged the same as LVH?

Doesn’t that happen to even natural athletes as a sign of a heart that’s been through exercise? I’m lost here lol

Yes you are correct. Could be enlarged from high blood pressure or in combination with steroids which with high blood pressure can make the heart work harder and actually grow, thus the lower ejection fraction.

Like everyone else has mentioned, put your health first. Big muscles don’t last long six feet deep.

Yes you are correct. Could be enlarged from high blood pressure or in combination with steroids which with high blood pressure can make the heart work harder and actually grow, thus the lower ejection fraction.

Ummm what lower ejection fraction? Lol

I had mild LVH when I got an echo and my EF was 60%

I’m not sure just because you have mild LVH from exercise it automatically means you have a lower EF...

I’ve never had blood pressure issues

Ummm what lower ejection fraction? Lol

I had mild LVH when I got an echo and my EF was 60%

I’m not sure just because you have mild LVH from exercise it automatically means you have a lower EF...

I’ve never had blood pressure issues

When you have LVH, that ventricle is enlarged thus less room in the chamber for blood, less blood to push into your body less ejection fraction. Usually, I guess in your case it doesn’t. Lucky, lol. According to the doctors my ejection fraction is lowered and they believe from LVH. I’ve had no signs or symptoms but they say it’s there. I’m going to see an EP doctor to get some more perspective.

Health should always be first. Feel lucky you caught it now and not down the road.

Regarding your concern about losing all the muscle tissue, know you will be able to preserve a lot of the mass on TRT while eating properly and training hard enough.

Everyone's left ventricle is slightly enlarged..

If you've played athletics your entire life then take peds and lift..its gonna grow some. Not the end of the world. Or it could be...

Everyone's left ventricle is slightly enlarged..

If you've played athletics your entire life then take peds and lift..its gonna grow some. Not the end of the world. Or it could be...

Yeah, to have the ventricle walls a bit thicker is natural for especially weightlifters and wont cause issues, but it can also thicken from high blood pressure and usually those changes aren't good.

Another way the ventricle becomes enlarged is if it gets stretched out, dilated. In that case the walls aren't really much thicker but stretched out making the left ventricle enlarged. When it gets stretched out like that it becomes less able to squeeze the blood out. Getting too thick, like from high blood pressure, can make the walls stiff can what they call akinetic (not able to move well).

Dilated cardiomyopathy is a bad case. In my case mine was a bit stretched out and thick at the same time. My BP hadn't been high though, so mine seems to all have been due to steroids because once I got off my heart recovered to 55% EF. The cardiologist was so happy with things that he told me he would never need to see me again. Little did he know Id go back on again and really screw my heart up.

Having a somewhat enlarged ventricle is normal in athletes, especially those who lift weights. I believe you messed up by adding EQ because unlike testosterone, it’s a foreign substance to the body that causes anxiety and elevated hematocrit levels. Just cycle with 5-600 mgs of test per week and you should be fine. Also donate blood every 2-3 months.

When you have LVH, that ventricle is enlarged thus less room in the chamber for blood, less blood to push into your body less ejection fraction. Usually, I guess in your case it doesn’t. Lucky, lol. According to the doctors my ejection fraction is lowered and they believe from LVH. I’ve had no signs or symptoms but they say it’s there. I’m going to see an EP doctor to get some more perspective.

You’re not really being specific..

Did you get an echo done?

What is your EF?

They’re telling you it’s lowered but to what numbers?

As everyone has stated, if you do pretty much ANYTHING athletic, you’ve got some form of LVH...

I did have an echo due to having an episode of a-fib. My EF came back right around 37-40%.

You’re not really being specific..

Did you get an echo done?

What is your EF?

They’re telling you it’s lowered but to what numbers?

As everyone has stated, if you do pretty much ANYTHING athletic, you’ve got some form of LVH...

He already posted all that. I love everybody justifies "every athlete has some LVH". All the forum dr`s know to what degree, lol. Because you lift and are huge does not mean your athletic or have any kind of cardiovascular health. If anything, in most cases its the exact opposite.

Muscle sorry to hear about this brother. Listen to the doctors, watch what you eat instead of just knowing you will be lean. Your already massive enough, really look around at work, you are gonna be "normal" around them just being on TRT? Half those guys probably have a test level below 600, yours at 1100 is not gonna make you blend in.

He already posted all that. I love everybody justifies "every athlete has some LVH". All the forum dr`s know to what degree, lol. Because you lift and are huge does not mean your athletic or have any kind of cardiovascular health. If anything, in most cases its the exact opposite.

Muscle sorry to hear about this brother. Listen to the doctors, watch what you eat instead of just knowing you will be lean. Your already massive enough, really look around at work, you are gonna be "normal" around them just being on TRT? Half those guys probably have a test level below 600, yours at 1100 is not gonna make you blend in.

I’m on my phone Bro, for some reason the post didn’t show up..

But yea definitely sorry to hear that..

I’d come down to TRT of 100mg and no more..

Please keep updated on further tests.

I got my echo last year January and have been on that amount of TRT since with even a few 3-4 week breaks where I would forget to shoot up in between and before that I did like to party but I hadn’t done a heavy cycle in probably years prior..

I wish you the best Muscle

Edit: do you mind sharing your age? I couldn’t see you post that either if you did.. Don’t chew my head of Hogan lol

Last edited:
So long story short, after some testing they found my left ventricle to be slightly enlarged. I immediately drop all my “supplements “ that I had been blasting, 750 test, EQ, HGB. I dropped down to 250mg test a week, this is a super mind eff. I’ve been eating so much and so good I’ve made some quality gains and now I feel like I’m gonna lose it all. My mind it playing with me , I’m already freaking out how “average” I’m gonna be and not lose that “alpha” status and feeling that comes with it, which is the best part. And of coarse the unknown. How much will I shrink, will I still look dry and tight, will I still be super vascular, will I still be able to stay so lean even on a good diet, all the cosmetics that come with it. I know it’s for the best and health comes first, but man, this sucks lol.

Look at how big and lean Matt Porter is on low doses. Train hard, eat clean, and you’ll look great! Don’t over think things. You’ll be fine.

What is low dose for Matt Porter? 400 mg....lol

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner