over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Seroquel: Sleep Aid?

warlock

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Does anyone here take Seroquel as a sleeping aid? If so, do you take Seroquel XR or regular Seroquel? What is the main difference between them?

What dosage do you take?

XR is extended release, it is not recommended that you use the XR version as a sleep aid. Start at 50mg and work your way up as needed. It’s an anti psychotic and has a long list of side effects, the most common, serious side effect is elevated blood sugar which leads to diabetes.

I’d try ambien or trazadone first. Seroquel has some nasty sides and you will acclimate quickly, then need 100,150, ect

XR is extended release, it is not recommended that you use the XR version as a sleep aid. Start at 50mg and work your way up as needed. It’s an anti psychotic and has a long list of side effects, the most common, serious side effect is elevated blood sugar which leads to diabetes.

At 50mg a day, what are the chances you will get elevated blood glucose?

Even the short acting version will leave you terribly groggy the next morning. Been there, done that. Seroquel is a harsh downer.

It's really no use if you can't get out of bed the morning after.

I’d try ambien or trazadone first. Seroquel has some nasty sides and you will acclimate quickly, then need 100,150, ect

I've read good things about trazodone. Problem is, I will need to go through a doctor. I may ask him for a prescription next time I go see him though.

I can get Seroquel through an online pharmacy which would be a lot easier, but I know this prescription can have some sides. I'm trying to see who has used it and what their thoughts are.

I have used ambien before though not much. I typically use natural sleep aids, but every once in a while, I have a harder time sleeping. I'd like to have something on hand for such nights, but definitely not to use on a regular basis.

Does anyone here take Seroquel as a sleeping aid? If so, do you take Seroquel XR or regular Seroquel? What is the main difference between them?

What dosage do you take?

My buddy took it but he said it knocked him out so hard he was out for 12 hours, and could not get up in the morning to train his clients. You have to try and see. He said he likes trazodone better.

Seroquel is excellent if used sparingly. Like after a coke binge or something lol. But to use regularly, it's powerful stuff which will probably leave you feeling overly groggy during the day

A dr will be more likely to prescribe trazodone over seroquel. My copays for the trazadone is only $6

It works.: for me the weight gain sides on that class of anti psychotics makes me so fucking fat... I gained 40 lbs in 40 days.. none of it muscle.. I eventually blew up to 325.. took months to get out of my system.. but that’s me.. everyone is different

I've read good things about trazodone. Problem is, I will need to go through a doctor. I may ask him for a prescription next time I go see him though.

I can get Seroquel through an online pharmacy which would be a lot easier, but I know this prescription can have some sides. I'm trying to see who has used it and what their thoughts are.

I have used ambien before though not much. I typically use natural sleep aids, but every once in a while, I have a harder time sleeping. I'd like to have something on hand for such nights, but definitely not to use on a regular basis.

I use Trazodone, I recommend it. It's probably the single best sleep aid in that it is not addictive/doesn't build tolerance and it naturally wears off after 5h or so so it won't leave you feeling groggy in the morning.

I use Trazodone, I recommend it. It's probably the single best sleep aid in that it is not addictive/doesn't build tolerance and it naturally wears off after 5h or so so it won't leave you feeling groggy in the morning.

Sounds like trazodone is the way to go. Do you take it daily? How many mg do you take and how long before bed?

i've not had good experiences with Trazadol. Completely left me like a zombie the next morning unable to function. Turned my snooze off accidentally and was late for work and had no idea i even did it. that kind of stuff never happens to me but on trazadone i was so disoriented. Ambien although i do not feel great the next day i am mostly functional. I need a half day before i feel normal again on ambien but i can still function, although it's not optimal and i feel like i'm dragging ass and am usually irritable. Trazadone for me just was not doable. If you have nothing to do the next day that's a different story.

I take 50mg of Trazadone before bed and it helps me get a solid 6-7 hours of sleep. I was struggling to get 4/5 prior . Seroquel is no joke, that stuff would knock out a rhino! I used to take them after severe party benders and I once almost drowned in a bowl of mac and cheese! That would have been a rough way to go!!

I take 50mg of Trazadone before bed and it helps me get a solid 6-7 hours of sleep. I was struggling to get 4/5 prior . Seroquel is no joke, that stuff would knock out a rhino! I used to take them after severe party benders and I once almost drowned in a bowl of mac and cheese! That would have been a rough way to go!!

Do you take it daily?

I take 25mg. every night of Seroquel...and i have not experienced what others report. i have not had the weight gain nor do i feel groggy in the am nor has it messed with my BS. Everyones body chemistry is different, so the response to certain chemicals will be different. Trazadone made me groggy as fuck. You may just have to try them to see whats best for u.

A little Seroquel every so often works like a charm. You just have to take it early enough. It will wipe you out....never had a hangover from it.

A little Seroquel every so often works like a charm. You just have to take it early enough. It will wipe you out....never had a hangover from it.

How long before bed and what dosage?

How long before bed and what dosage?

I bite a 50 mg in half and swallow it. I typically take it 30 mins prior to bed bc once it hits, lights out. I've taken xanax, ambien, valium,...etc....nothing is even close to low dose Seroquel. Now this is how my body responds to it. I don't know how anyone takes it during the day. I take it off label for sleep, and use it 2-3 x a week. No weight gain...No elevated BG. I always run test.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131