over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Split meadows: Ranking

HONGOGRIMES

Registered
John meadows is very dear in this forum I would like you to make ranking of your programs that have proven
my ranking: 1-creeping death 2-gamma bomb 3-program x

Taskmaster was brilliant.

Just started Sentinel.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

John meadows is very dear in this forum I would like you to make ranking of your programs that have proven
my ranking: 1-creeping death 2-gamma bomb 3-program x

HONGO....you just posted an elaborate thread about Dr. Scott's Fortitude.
Try hard to not program jump dude. Stick with something and you'll see results.

As far as JM programs:

1. Sentinel
2. Creeping Deather
3. Task Master

I've done a couple others too.
I love JM but if you have any of his recent MD 2.0 books, you don't need any others. It's all the same stuff in a different order, simple as that.
Plus, different movements work for different individuals. For instance, Meadow Rows do nothing for me. The contraction is something I struggle with in that movement. Therefore I don't do it. Basically you can use his programming for volume and/or frequency recommendations and then put YOUR favorite movements into the workout.

I'd honestly suggest buying his first MD book, Principles of MountainDog training ebook (I thiiiink that's the title :confused:) He outlines how he sets up his movements and volume thoughts. After I did a couple of his programs I just started putting them together on my own.

Just my 2 cents.

friend i have already learned the lesson , I do not know if you have seen my previous post but I have already mentioned that I will not continue fortitude since I am improving with a low volume and frequency 2x week (hernon style) until it stops working I will continue with that because i progress each training in strength.
Fortitude I will do some clear day, I just wanted to share my ranking of the programs that I used of john and have fun for a while reading their experiences!

As far as JM programs:

1. Sentinel
2. Creeping Deather
3. Task Master

I love JM but if you have any of his recent MD 2.0 books, you don't need any others. It's all the same stuff in a different order, simple as that.
Plus, different movements work for different individuals. For instance, Meadow Rows do nothing for me. The contraction is something I struggle with in that movement. Therefore I don't do it. Basically you can use his programming for volume and/or frequency recommendations and then put YOUR favorite movements into the workout.

I'd honestly suggest buying his first MD book, Principles of MountainDog training ebook (I thiiiink that's the title :confused:) He outlines how he sets up his movements and volume thoughts. After I did a couple of his programs I just started putting them together on my own.

Just my 2 cents.

Perhaps you talk about the book: the brutality of mountain dog. I have it, it was the first I got.

As far as JM programs:

1. Sentinel
2. Creeping Deather
3. Task Master

Just my 2 cents.

1) Creeping Death
2) Program 18
3) Taskmaster

gave up on Gauntlet midway thru :(

Aren't you only 21 and you seemed to have tried so many training approaches so surely you are jumping from one to another too early. Hey do what you want and going through them all to find what you like most can still be useful. Although it's clear as day from your posts and your many training threads in a short period you want to try everything and aren't probably giving each approach enough time. As TOO55 does I would take everything you have learnt and starting using your own brain and creating your own training systems that suit YOUR BODY the best.

At least you aren't starting a drug thread every few days. However I would put as much effort into your diet than you do your training. Basic training allowing progressive overload and simply just fucking going for it in the gym will give you all you need. People way overcomplicate training at times and that's coming from someone who is very detailed in every sense. I just mean they are too concerned with the fancy frills instead of just fucking going for it with good form in the core exercises that suit your body best. Your exercise execution/form is much more important than order but sure everything can have an effect.

i just started week 2 of creeping death 2

i have done the gauntlet and creeping death and perferred the gauntlet over creeping death. Overall i love them and it keeps me on track.

This guy is simply downloading programs/books from file sharing sites and not purchasing them. Hence why he has access to so many, and can't decide which one to actually do and stick with.

If he had purchased them, he would actually do the whole program "to get his money's worth" but if its free than who cares.

So he is stealing from Dr. Scott, John Meadows etc... I would suggest to just ignore him.

APOLOGIZE IF DISTURB MY POSTS, WHAT THEY CAN DO MAY SIMPLY NOT ANSWER, I ALREADY COMMENT THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER THING TO TALK, DIETING TRAINING AND NOT MUCH MORE.
I WILL DEDICATE TO READ ONLY FROM HERE FORWARD,
AND LISTEN TO A THING AIRMAN YOU DO NOT KNOW ME, I DO NOT KNOW YOU, I SEEM LIKE A LITTLE RISK TO SPEAK THAT WAY WITHOUT KNOWING ME, OF ALL WAYS IN THE FACE THIS DO NOT TELL ME.
THE ONLY PROGRAM THAT I DID NOT PAY:THE PHIL PROGRAM. A MEMBER OF THE FORUM THE ONLY PROGRAM THAT DID NOT PAY THE PHIL WAS A MEMBER OF THE FORUM SENT ME BY MAIL AND HE HAD PAID IT

This guy is simply downloading programs/books from file sharing sites and not purchasing them. Hence why he has access to so many, and can't decide which one to actually do and stick with.

If he had purchased them, he would actually do the whole program "to get his money's worth" but if its free than who cares.

So he is stealing from Dr. Scott, John Meadows etc... I would suggest to just ignore him.

APOLOGIZE IF DISTURB MY POSTS, WHAT THEY CAN DO MAY SIMPLY NOT ANSWER, I ALREADY COMMENT THAT I DO NOT HAVE ANOTHER THING TO TALK, DIETING TRAINING AND NOT MUCH MORE.
I WILL DEDICATE TO READ ONLY FROM HERE FORWARD,
AND LISTEN TO A THING AIRMAN YOU DO NOT KNOW ME, I DO NOT KNOW YOU, I SEEM LIKE A LITTLE RISK TO SPEAK THAT WAY WITHOUT KNOWING ME, OF ALL WAYS IN THE FACE THIS DO NOT TELL ME.
THE ONLY PROGRAM THAT I DID NOT PAY:THE PHIL PROGRAM. A MEMBER OF THE FORUM THE ONLY PROGRAM THAT DID NOT PAY THE PHIL WAS A MEMBER OF THE FORUM SENT ME BY MAIL AND HE HAD PAID IT

I'm sure you spent thousands on John Meadows programs.... makes sense to buy them all at once since they only cost $200+ per program.

Oh and the only program you got for free huh?
Hey bro, thanks for your reply. Do you know something about ogus 753? One friend send me the program and look similar to wendlers routine. The basics movement 1x week not so little?
You couldn't even bother to spend $20 on a program, but then you spent hundreds on JM's?

And if I'm understanding you correctly, you can be assured I would tell this to your face; don't think I'd be very intimidated by your whole 165lbs... and even if you were 265lbs, I'd still call you out for stealing from people who already put out tons of great FREE content.

P.S. Finally 50 posts ha ha... only took me 8 years or so

Last edited:
It honestly doesn't matter what kind of program you do. Ya, some people respond differently to different types of training. Using the muscle properly is the key. Results come from DIET and gear puts the icing on the cake

Damn Airman the detective. Case closed Watson.

Good day!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity