over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

On TRT dosage feel like crap

heavyb

Registered
I am due to have my annual physical done and they do blood at the same time. I have been on TRT for years now they have me at 100mg shot weekly seems when I run that I feel like shit after the first day of pinning. I know I am too low on the dosage.
Anyone have any luck getting a doc to get you higher dosage or we all say screw it and self dose.

Have you tried spreading out the dose to smaller injections?

Plenty of guys on here getting fantastic numbers and bloodwork on 70-120mg per week split up..

Have you tried spreading out the dose to smaller injections?

Plenty of guys on here getting fantastic numbers and bloodwork on 70-120mg per week split up..

I have been doing the 100mb once a week. I will have to try it twice a week this week.

I have been doing the 100mb once a week. I will have to try it twice a week this week.

Try using a an insulin syringe and do it every other day or if it doesn’t bother you, smaller but everyday injects...

I personally do 30mg every other day to total about 120mg per week..

How long have you been at 100mg? When was the last time you had bw? How do you know 100mg is too low? We're you running something else prior?

Last edited:
399 ng/dL that was last year I am due to have it done again this week. I just got back on the 100mg couple weeks ago since I am due to have my blood done. I have been up to 899 ng/dl on gel but my skin stopped absorbing it. I think if I could double the numbers get back in 800 I would feel fine on script.

I think if I could get him to scripts me 250mg EW that would be good cruise. I normally self dose that I am going to try to pin EOD on the lower dosage see how I feel.

Lower dosage
Night Sweats
Some ED
Pain in body
Crave Carbs
Very Moody

Higher dosages all of that goes away.

399 ng/dL that was last year I am due to have it done again this week. I just got back on the 100mg couple weeks ago since I am due to have my blood done. I have been up to 899 ng/dl on gel but my skin stopped absorbing it. I think if I could double the numbers get back in 800 I would feel fine on script.

I think if I could get him to scripts me 250mg EW that would be good cruise. I normally self dose that I am going to try to pin EOD on the lower dosage see how I feel.

Lower dosage
Night Sweats
Some ED
Pain in body
Crave Carbs
Very Moody

Higher dosages all of that goes away.

How long after the 100mg injection did you get blood work?

If it was the next day or 2 then yes you might be a low responder, if it’s 5-7 days after then that’s why your bloods are so low...

Try keeping it stable with every other day injects and see how you feel.

It was a week last injection was Thursday and blood is this Thursday. They want it at the end of 7 day.. I think you are right I need to do EOD last time I did Tren and Test P I was pinning ED and I felt great on top of the world. 35mg tren and 25mg test p ED.

I went from pinning twice per week to everyday and that helped my mood a lot.

Are you on any AI or other supplements?

It was a week last injection was Thursday and blood is this Thursday. They want it at the end of 7 day.. I think you are right I need to do EOD last time I did Tren and Test P I was pinning ED and I felt great on top of the world. 35mg tren and 25mg test p ED.

Not sure why they would want to measure numbers at their lowest..

Try doing 25mg EOD of the Test and look at the numbers and you should feel a world of difference..

I’m assuming you’re using Test E or Cypionate?

Try doing 25mg EOD of the Test and look at the numbers and you should feel a world of difference..

I get a trough level for my patients. The peak is short-lived. Usually when their trough drops below 600 or so (in general), they don't feel as well.

Also, there's really nothing to should make the OP feel "like crap" one day after the 100mg injection, that has anything to do with testosterone itself. Unless estradiol doing a weird spike that day.

The dose is kind of low. I had a few guys do great on 100mg/week, but the majority of mine are one 150mg/week.

you are taking blood work at the correct time, your dose is to low, that suppose to be the reason you are getting your BW in trough, if it is as low as yours, the dose needs to be increased, what your level spikes to for 24-48 post inject does not matter, the trough does, at 1 time I was pinning once a week and my trough was 650, I have since gone to twice a week.

So that’s what it’s called? A trough reading?

Sounds kinda dumb to me, well, to do more than once... Then again, I’m not a doctor...

But I think it’s pretty common knowledge for YEARS now that spreading out the injections gets way better results at lower dosages.. Why double the dose or go to twice a week with a higher dose when he can get great numbers where he’s at just doing it a little different?

I think docs need to catch up a little bit in that regard... Then again, it’s just my opinion..

get your bloods on day 5-7 after your last shot, see where they are.

Some guys are good at that dose. I can only speak for myself on day five after a 100 mgs shot, my levels were 275. I seem to metabolize testosterone slower. Im also a bigger guy at 6ft2 and 230 right now and since ive been on trt ive held 245 lbs for a while, and been up to 255. Also been down to 215 and even lower this year ,because I did two competitions and love the challenge of getting my body fat levels low .

Ive been 215 lbs plus for going on seventeen years coming up in april, so being bigger may have something to do with it.

yes its better to split injections throughout the week.

Test C have done E in the past but script is for E

I get a trough level for my patients. The peak is short-lived. Usually when their trough drops below 600 or so (in general), they don't feel as well.

Also, there's really nothing to should make the OP feel "like crap" one day after the 100mg injection, that has anything to do with testosterone itself. Unless estradiol doing a weird spike that day.

The dose is kind of low. I had a few guys do great on 100mg/week, but the majority of mine are one 150mg/week.
I last time to have it increase and he does want to do it unless I got to endocrine. I went one time and she was wanting to pull me off and have sleep study done asking me if I was late in puberty needless to say I did not follow up with her. I have my physical with him next week so maybe I can see if he will raise me some. I do feel run down and like crap even did when I was doing 6 pumps of Androgel a day. I know it should happen that quick but even have the wife ask me if I am sick.

I wonder if the exemestane is crashing you hard and then your single injection is over-converting and throwing you on a hormonal rollercoaster?

Have you ever tried Arimidex (Anastrozole) as a sole source of estrogen management?

I do Tada and exemestane daily.

Have you had your SHBG tested with your regular labs? Your dose and injection frequency should be based on where you stand here. If you are a low SHBG guy you would prob feel better microdosing EOD. If you are mid range or high you can get by with 2x per week.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member