YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

This stuff makes me hard! Anti-aging pioneer David Sinclair on Joe Rogan!

Good stuff, thank you for sharing! I'm always looking for cardio material.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Ben Greenfield on tomorrow. He's usually got some good knowledge

Great find

Great find...Got Metformin, Resveratrol, NAD, but what are the others??

So, NAD is poorly absorbed, great. I have been wasted my money

NMN/NAD is something I haven't found a good reason to take yet since it's so expensive. I have used Rapamycin for 15 weeks (once per week). Surprised Rogan never heard of Metformin. Not sure how bioavailable Resveratrol is. This guy is 50 and looks super young for his age, which motivates me to continue my own anti aging routine.

Only got through the first few minutes so far. The Podcast notes for this one will be very valuable once they are available

Excited to listen to the rest

It would have been interested if Pterostilbene equates to Resveratrol?

It would have been interested if Pterostilbene equates to Resveratrol?

Have not heard him mention it...but I have been using Pterostilbene.

Great find...Got Metformin, Resveratrol, NAD, but what are the others??

So, NAD is poorly absorbed, great. I have been wasted my money

NMN/NAD is something I haven't found a good reason to take yet since it's so expensive. I have used Rapamycin for 15 weeks (once per week). Surprised Rogan never heard of Metformin. Not sure how bioavailable Resveratrol is. This guy is 50 and looks super young for his age, which motivates me to continue my own anti aging routine.

Only got through the first few minutes so far. The Podcast notes for this one will be very valuable once they are available

Excited to listen to the rest

NMN is what he uses. NOT NAD. NMN's uptake to the cell is much better and makes or turns into NAD. NAD is too big a molecule for optimal uptake.

As far as what else?
Rapmyacin he said was too dangerous and he would not/has not tried. He likes to eat a lot of vegetables and he supplements with Vitamin D and K2.

We think a like. How much you been taking? I take 100 mg daily.

Sometimes 50, sometimes 100 and lately none because I have been lazy..but I am continuously researching and open to what is optimal.

Let me know if you come across something new. I love hearing your new findings. This is good stuff

NMN is what he uses. NOT NAD. NMN's uptake to the cell is much better and makes or turns into NAD. NAD is too big a molecule for optimal uptake.

As far as what else?
Rapmyacin he said was too dangerous and he would not/has not tried. He likes to eat a lot of vegetables and he supplements with Vitamin D and K2.

Regarding Rapamycin, I used anywhere from 1.75 to 5mg every 6-9 days for about 4 months. I got it from theantiaging.store and I did not notice any side effects (mouth sores was one reported but I didn't get any). Assuming what I used was real, I didn't notice anything dangerous about it. The studies on anti aging were done once per week. Daily use is counterproductive and considered dangerous. Sinclair didn't really get into this in the first 12 minutes but not sure if this gets brought back up later on or not.

Doctors like Dr. Peter Attia feel Rapamycin has the strongest potential for anti aging.

There's several different ways to that's been proposed to activate and deactivate enzymatic SIRT's activity. They're one of the main power houses behind mitochondrial biogenesis along with PGC-1α.

Like with anything else you don't want to leave the switch on too long.

I've followed David Sinclair on several of TED YouTube videos. Exceptionally brilliant!

And did he say metformin? What!! 🤫

Last edited:
I've followed David Sinclair on several of TED YouTube videos. Exceptionally brilliant!

And did he say metformin? What!! ��

He's been taking 1gram before bed for years. I wonder if its an XR version.

NMN
Resveratrol
D3 and K2
Vegetables

(he's very anti iron supplementation)--He says it does not look good when he looks at the tissue with high iron levels.

This is what his full list of what he subscribes to. Or at least, what he's willing to publicly admit to millions.

Last edited:
He's been taking 1gram before bed for years. I wonder if its an XR version.

NMN
Resveratrol
D3 and K2
Vegetables

(he's very anti iron supplementation)--He says it does not look good when he looks at the tissue with high iron levels.

This is what his full list of what he subscribes to. Or at least, what he's willing to publicly admit to millions.

Next to copper, it's one of the most oxidizing elements that can inflict harm to several organs and glands if in high concentrations. Physiological being a little different story though. I thought about emailing him on a few occasions asking questions about certain topics that interest my mind.

There's several different ways to that's been proposed to activate and deactivate enzymatic SIRT's activity. They're one of the main power houses behind mitochondrial biogenesis along with PGC-1α.

Like with anything else you don't want to leave the switch on too long.

With what other sups/drugs?

Methylene blue is an up-and-coming contender for anti-aging.

Methylene blue is an up-and-coming contender for anti-aging.

Absolutely have read over some stuff about that.

@ around the 1h45m mark in the podcast, he mentions a NMN being used in conjunction with a molecule(developmental drug) named MIB-626 that is being tested on older people. Metrobiotech is the company making it.

It is projected to come to market in about 3 yrs if things go well.

Mice treated with NMN broke the treadmill in his lab because they kept running for 3km. Mice had never run that far and the software shut the treadmill off. These mice were equivalent to a 65 yr old human.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws