over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Growth Hormone cons and pros

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thirty seven male here, never done Gh before. Thinking about trying this at aybe 3-4 iu's a day for a couple or few months contest prep.

I know GH is genetic and in general taller people have higher levels, and may stay higher as one gets older. I do feel for myself at thirty seven mine are good and healthy for my age.

That said, in looking for a competition edge for competing, more muscle, while I can still do this , in my prime, what are the cons and pros?

A common concern is if I take Gh will I disrupt my natural gh production, and everyone says it wont. How do they know? have there been studies showing gh levels before and after where the after came back as good in range as before and stayed there?

Thirty seven male here, never done Gh before. Thinking about trying this at aybe 3-4 iu's a day for a couple or few months contest prep.

I know GH is genetic and in general taller people have higher levels, and may stay higher as one gets older. I do feel for myself at thirty seven mine are good and healthy for my age.

That said, in looking for a competition edge for competing, more muscle, while I can still do this , in my prime, what are the cons and pros?

A common concern is if I take Gh will I disrupt my natural gh production, and everyone says it wont. How do they know? have there been studies showing gh levels before and after where the after came back as good in range as before and stayed there?

From everything I've seen I wouldn't be overly concerned with side effects as a 37 year old male who is looking at the 3-4 iu range over a few months or so especially stacked up against the overall risks of contest prep I'd wager you have very little to worry about regarding the HGH.

Truthfully, my biggest issue (I'm almost your age) is the daily injections. I just forget or don't feel like it and end up not doing it. All my bloods returned to baseline after use as well when I did use consistently. I've never used over 3 iu's a day though so I really couldn't give you feedback on the mega doses, although it doesn't sound like that is what you plan on doing anyway.

Generally speaking 3iu's raised my igf a significant degree and I overall felt better (I've only ever used it in conjunction with trt doses; real trt doses). I'd have to defer to others on it's impact combined with an actual contest prep cycle.

I have known many who used a "lower dose" like you hoping for a big boost in contest prep and they were disappointed. That could be for a variety of reasons. Was it faked, underdosed, is it that matching up 2-4 iu's of generic hgh with a 2 gram cycle just won't illicit a lot of physical effects you can tangibly feel? Probably a combination of all those things.

The good news is it is cheap and there are a lot of legit generic suppliers so your not out a whole lot either way.

pros- try to get fat. its difficult. for me on only 3 iu a day i was almost as lean as i was 12 years ago. my igf went from 165 to mid 300's.
cons - takes months to start being effective, no matter what anyone here tells you. and its expensive. and there's no real proof of it helping with muscle gain.

Cons would definitely be the price. Also depending on dosage Glucose could get out of range. I’m extremely conservative with dosages so I only use 2ius. Even on this dose along with Dr. prescribed TRT I have upped my calories and lost weight. I’ve been on for 2.5 months now and have noticed a little numbness in my hands when I wake up as well as a small fat loss with increased calories. My Glucose hasn’t been tested but it was very low (60) when I started. As long as bloodwork and sides were ok, I’m thinking 4iu’s along with a sensible diet and hard training would produce some pretty good results.

Yes Im on true trt myself at 150 mgs weekly, as my last cycle was about six weeks and ended Jan 1st.

My issue is my hair seems to have thinned a bit in the front and I used finasteride and RU58841 while on . I got my hair cut really short on purpose and it was noticeable, however now that I grew it out longer it looks much better, and I can still notice it in the front. Im giving this Ru time to see if it helps as it can take months upon months.

My androgen use is limited and may have to cut them out all together, its just not worth my hair. Done tren twice 150 mgs 5 weeks for jr nats in 2017, and five weeks at 150 mgs this past year leading into competition. I might have to cut this out altogether. Just stick with deca and eq, although this last eq run I thinned on which is odd. I really could use a testing kit to test for tren and see if its in anything. I m keeping trying the RU , take ketoconazole 2 % as well, massaging my scalp, and heat therapy, using a hairdryer on scalp which increases blood flow.

Dave Palumbo says 2 iu's for a six months or longer are better than 4 ius a few months. Dorian used to skip days and the most he used was 18 iu's three times a week, so I do think its okay to skip doses and for me that might be 4 iu's three times weekly, and other days 2 or 3. whatever , you get the point.

Last edited:

I wold not worry about Gh coming back at your age. Its down hill from here!! lol.
If you're really concerned you can always blood test and maybe take some MK or peptides to boost your own production a bit.

New to gh only negative ive seen so far is it makes me tired, but other than that all good, only running 2iu a day at the moment

I wold not worry about Gh coming back at your age. Its down hill from here!! lol.
If you're really concerned you can always blood test and maybe take some MK or peptides to boost your own production a bit.

I feel good and iagine my gh levels are higher than normal genetically. Im 6ft2.5 shoes off measured at junior nats . I look young, good skin, etc. My point is if I use, will my high natural levels go down a few points?

I feel good and iagine my gh levels are higher than normal genetically. Im 6ft2.5 shoes off measured at junior nats . I look young, good skin, etc. My point is if I use, will my high natural levels go down a few points?

I don’t think there’s any evidence showing exogenous GH use messes with natural GH production the same way exogenous Test does with natural Test levels... But maybe someone smarter than I can comment better?

And I think height is more genetic than it is with natural GH levels, just saying.. It would be strange though if you’re 6’2.5 and not a single person in your family is even close to that height...

Cons: Won't gain muscle from it. Other stuff gains the muscle. This is an expensive "healing" tool.
It will help...but not worth the price. Stick to well tested generics.

Pros: Gain water in the muscle while losing fat.
You'll look great. Healing sooner from workouts.
It won't build muscle on its own, but it will help.

I don’t think there’s any evidence showing exogenous GH use messes with natural GH production the same way exogenous Test does with natural Test levels... But maybe someone smarter than I can comment better?

And I think height is more genetic than it is with natural GH levels, just saying.. It would be strange though if you’re 6’2.5 and not a single person in your family is even close to that height...

Thank you. I haven't seen any studies that show exogenous gh can disrupt growth hormone levels like testosterone can do to test levels.

I would like to see some done or better yet a big study with 50 people. They get gh levels measured...group one does gh for 3 months, group two does gh for six months, group three does gh for a year....

Id like to see this study

Cons: Won't gain muscle from it. Other stuff gains the muscle. This is an expensive "healing" tool.
It will help...but not worth the price. Stick to well tested generics.

Pros: Gain water in the muscle while losing fat.
You'll look great. Healing sooner from workouts.
It won't build muscle on its own, but it will help.

That is the prefect answer I was looking for. Thank you. :)

gh is the game changer. cancer runs in my family so i stay away from it.but let me tell you when i take it i get super bubble looking fuller rounder shit pops im leaner skin looks dope love that shit

Dave Palumbo says 2 iu's for a six months or longer are better than 4 ius a few months. Dorian used to skip days and the most he used was 18 iu's three times a week, so I do think its okay to skip doses and for me that might be 4 iu's three times weekly, and other days 2 or 3. whatever , you get the point.

Where did Dorian say he used 18iu EOD? All I ever saw him say is 8iu daily throughout his career.

The only cons for most people are price and it takes some time before people will notice it works

The three biggest cons are the insulin sensitivity worsening, possible heart growth (mostly with AAS), and the increase in resting heart rate. You only maintain the GH look while using it too. That goes away when stopping it.

Where did Dorian say he used 18iu EOD? All I ever saw him say is 8iu daily throughout his career.

he did use 8 iu's mostly. His highest dose was 16 ius in the offseason , three times a week.

21:46

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzbpbstJI3g"]DORIAN YATES (PART 2): BLOOD AND GUTS! - YouTube[/ame]

I like HGH because it makes me look lean and big at the same time. Almost a 3D like appearance. My skin, hair and nails improve and my sleep is the best ever. For me my biggest concern is the insulin sensitivity.

Yes Im on true trt myself at 150 mgs weekly, as my last cycle was about six weeks and ended Jan 1st.

My issue is my hair seems to have thinned a bit in the front and I used finasteride and RU58841 while on . I got my hair cut really short on purpose and it was noticeable, however now that I grew it out longer it looks much better, and I can still notice it in the front. Im giving this Ru time to see if it helps as it can take months upon months.

My androgen use is limited and may have to cut them out all together, its just not worth my hair. Done tren twice 150 mgs 5 weeks for jr nats in 2017, and five weeks at 150 mgs this past year leading into competition. I might have to cut this out altogether. Just stick with deca and eq, although this last eq run I thinned on which is odd. I really could use a testing kit to test for tren and see if its in anything. I m keeping trying the RU , take ketoconazole 2 % as well, massaging my scalp, and heat therapy, using a hairdryer on scalp which increases blood flow.

did you buy premade Ru or get raws and make it yourself.

I like HGH because it makes me look lean and big at the same time. Almost a 3D like appearance. My skin, hair and nails improve and my sleep is the best ever. For me my biggest concern is the insulin sensitivity.

Agree, that 3D look is almost impossible to make without good HGH, definetly help with sleep and dieting before contest which is a lot for me.

18iu is nothing compared to what some take. I believe Big A said he used to run 30iu's. In the late 90's a kit per week was a typical cycle for gaining mass, and yes it does work for mass at those dosages.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131