over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Arnold’s son hitting poses like dad

Isn't this the kid he popped out with the housekeeper?

Attachments

• arnold_son.jpg
    arnold_son.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 430
He has already built himself up some. I remember pictures from years ago where he was rather skinny. He seems like a hard worker. Arnold is spending a lot of time with him from what I can tell. Im sure he is well taken care of now and gets whatever he needs from dad. Arnold might have done something slimy by sleeping with the maid, but he has stepped up to be a father to the boy. I lost a lot of respect for Arnold when I first heard about the affair but have regained some of that since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=54&v=P2L6KOyDSAE

arnold-schwarzenegger-son-oktoberfest-birthday.jpg

Last edited:
Give that lad some deca and dbol. Let the games begin.

Absolutely!

Here’s a question..

Kid goes to dad and says I want to go on gear. What does Arnold say? Go for it here’s some tips and a guy I know or if you touch that stuff I’ll terminate your inheritance?

Absolutely!

Here’s a question..

Kid goes to dad and says I want to go on gear. What does Arnold say? Go for it here’s some tips and a guy I know or if you touch that stuff I’ll terminate your inheritance?

I think most likely the later!

Looks more like a Focker.

He does look better than his brother Christopher who needs a restraining order from any donut shop in a 5000 mile radius, he must be the rebel in the family.

f83c15c891e34f46b573a653369c462b.jpg

christopher-schwarzenegger-out-and-about-los-angeles-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9795294b.jpg

Christopher still manages to land a hot girlfriend! Someone named Taylor Burns. OOPs, I think that is his brother's girlfriend!

article-2300630-18FBF30F000005DC-183_1024x615_large.jpg

Last edited:
I think most likely the later!

I always think about what I would say to my sons if that ever came up in the future, and you are right, I would say no stay away from that crap don't make the stupid mistake I DID!

I don’t have kids but I suppose as a parent your solely invested in protecting you kid from any possible harm. What you do to yourself is one thing but your children it’s a different story.

I don’t have kids but I suppose as a parent your solely invested in protecting you kid from any possible harm. What you do to yourself is one thing but your children it’s a different story.

How I am with my girls. They are in high school now and luckily they aren't wild like I was. Neither of them has drunk any alcohol or even has a boyfriend yet. I guess ive been lucky so far.

How I am with my girls. They are in high school now and luckily they aren't wild like I was. Neither of them has drunk any alcohol or even has a boyfriend yet. I guess ive been lucky so far.

I don't have children either, but if I had girls I'd watch them closely knowing how some of us guys can be dogs. I was pretty wild back in the day.

Christopher still manages to land a hot girlfriend! Someone named Taylor Burns. OOPs, I think that is his brother's girlfriend!

article-2300630-18FBF30F000005DC-183_1024x615_large.jpg

Jesus H. Christ! Does he not look in a mirror or know who his father is? Guess genes don’t go as far as we think lol

And isn’t Christopher the son with the hot wife? Well, she was hot back in the day, no? Or maybe she pulled a sly one too with the milk man lol

He does look better than his brother Christopher who needs a restraining order from any donut shop in a 5000 mile radius, he must be the rebel in the family.

f83c15c891e34f46b573a653369c462b.jpg

christopher-schwarzenegger-out-and-about-los-angeles-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9795294b.jpg
There's one in every family. The opposite in mine. My four brothers and Dad were all twigs. I was the only one to pick up a dumbell.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131