advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What do you use to help you sleep at night?

MrSaturatedFat

Registered
OTC stuff like Unisom has me feeling groggy as shit all the next day. Ambien seems to do the trick. Wondering about anything else?

Benadryl and melatonin works like a charm for me. If my blood sugar is too low sometimes I have to eat some simple carbs for the melatonin to kick in, but after I eat some carbs I'm usually out within 30 minutes.

Benadryl and melatonin works like a charm for me. If my blood sugar is too low sometimes I have to eat some simple carbs for the melatonin to kick in, but after I eat some carbs I'm usually out within 30 minutes.

Unisom and Benadryl are basically the same thing.

To OP if you have real trouble sleeping like I do (I suffer from legit insomnia) Ambien does help but try not to be on it for too long and definitely don’t go above recommended dosages.. But what I find that helps is ZERO naps throughout the day and try and be active as much as possible and to go to sleep try not to have TV on or look at your phone like 30 min-1hr before bed.. I usually read before bed and I’ve found it helps then lights out completely.. I used to sleep with the TV on and even the light of the TV (no volume) interrupts my sleep.. I’ve successfully been able to get about 7 hours lately with only 1 interruption in the night to piss which is a long way from a few months ago waking up multiple times a night and only getting about 4-5 hours max with the waking up..

Sour Diesel....

Used to use dramamine, would put me out so quick but the next day at least for me made me want to sleep all day, lazy, didnt even have alot of energy to move

10mg Valium and melatonin and I go to sleep fine, otherwise I would lie there all night just staring at the ceiling.

Benadryl works, but makes me much too groggy and flattens out my emotions the next day, making me feel terrible.

Valium works much better, without any grogginess the next morning. Although I do worry about the long-term effects of using benzodiazepines, 10mg of Valium still works just as well for me as it did when I started 3 years ago. So at least I don't require more and more of it to get the same effect.

CLONEZAPAM works for me. i take a half before bed

CBD oil worked great...but i felt too groggy on it.

Since I stopped using MK, I have been taking Melatonin and Mag prior to going to sleep. I have to use the time released version bc I will wake up a few hours after taking reg Melatonin. I do sometimes take a small amount of Seroquel if I can't sleep at night. My doctor actually prescribed it to me over Ambien.

Anyone do Xanax? Was going to try these.

Yes but for other reasons (suffered panic/anxiety due to super high stress) and yes it helped sleep but BENZOS ARE NO GOOD.. If you don’t need them don’t use them.. Just like the guy above using Valium or other benzos just wait until you want to come off... They’re no joke...

I’m currently weaning off Xanax myself from 4 weeks of use.. Only used max of 2mg per day and went one day without it thinking I could just come off and I had double the anxiety and tremors from panic, nothing triggered it but apparently when your body gets used to a Benzo (which can take weeks for some or months, completely person dependent) it’s hard to come off and can even be deadly depending on dosage used and duration.. I was hesitant to touch the Xanax and didn’t until I absolutely couldn’t control the stress...

damn, lots of medication.

200mg of L-theanine works fine for me, but i'm a pretty good sleeper regardless. (unless I get a bit too heavy too quick)

Vagina 👅

My nightly big bowl of ice cream and a hand job!

3mg melatonin. Ive never heard of needing carbs for it to work. Ill try that next time it doesnt do the trick.

ZMA and Melanotan. ZMA for the quality of sleep. I think it's one of the best supps to take and is very underrated in many ways. I use 10mg melanotan that I put under my tongue (cherry flavour) and they are great for me.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131