YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For those concerned with keeping their hair...

Love_to_Bodybuild

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Impressive! Your in your prime in regards to your physique still have a good head of hair, a bit of a widows peak, still good though. You still want to keep every bit of hair you have and willing to fight tooth and nail for it so ...

what do you think are the best compounds cycle for keeping your hair..

If using moderate or higher test is finasteride worth it and will it protect you from keeping your hair.... I know finasteride side effects can be nasty, and I say finasteride is worth a shot, maybe get in and get out, maybe a test 5-6 weeks cycle...

Deca with lower dosed test...use hair topicals , ketoconazole, maybe try some RU58841

Eq and test..same thing , add in some finasteride

now for those who do contest prep, you have to ask yourself is tren, mast, worth it.....its a risk, and if you do use a lower dose, say 150 mgs tren and 100 mast, six weeks into the competition, then get off. Use hair topicals with this..

orals use lower androgenic ones and if you do use ones with a higher androgenic lower to moderate doses.

At the end of the day its your hair and if your genetically predisposed to androgenic alopecia , then you may have to cut out anything that causes it.

I could be wrong because its not that apparent, except when I got a real short haircut, now thats its longer, its better.....and I watch my hair like a hawk so...... it's apparent I receded a bit this year on a test and eq cycle, with dbol at 30 mgs on training days only for six weeks. I took all precautions I used finasteride every other day or so at 1 mgs , RU58841 every day, and ketoconazole daily.

wanted to reinforce this because as an attractive man, my hair really makes me look more attractive , and I know there are other guys that are in the same boat, and want to keep their hair and even regrow.

Pretty much on point. Finasteride only works with testosterone. For everything else RU58841 is king. Minoxidil in a good addition to any regiment but can cause nasty sides.

If you don’t wanna take any of these drugs stick to low test, deca, eq, primo, var, tbol. Treaty much everything else stay away from.....IF YOU ARE PREDISPOSED TO BALDING. I think most are though, to a degree. Some are just very lucky.

Ill throw in TREST as well. Im very prone to MPB and I had no problems with Trest. Its makes sense if you think about it, TREST is lowering your test and your getting a lot of E2 conversion, not DHT.

Ill throw in TREST as well. Im very prone to MPB and I had no problems with Trest. Its makes sense if you think about it, TREST is lowering your test and your getting a lot of E2 conversion, not DHT.

I'll only add that ai's necessary for trest can cause hair loss. Aromasin is really brutal on my hair, my family thought it was sick with some disease it thinned so quickly. And my estrogen wasn't too low, according to the ranges at least. It was high normal actually.

Not to mention trest is highly androgenic, which means even though it isn't 5a reduced to DHT it can still cause hair loss. Same as Dbol. I lost SOOO much hair on epistane and trest. Coulda been the epi, but I was only on epi 5 weeks and trest 10. So IDK

Pretty much on point. Finasteride only works with testosterone. For everything else RU58841 is king. Minoxidil in a good addition to any regiment but can cause nasty sides.

If you don’t wanna take any of these drugs stick to low test, deca, eq, primo, var, tbol. Treaty much everything else stay away from.....IF YOU ARE PREDISPOSED TO BALDING. I think most are though, to a degree. Some are just very lucky.

Good point on using those lower androgenic anabolics. I think sometimes we want to push things and risk , and those risk can sometimes be too late once damage has occured

these last cycle was test, eq, superdrol, and I shred on it. I took fina, and RU. Makes me wonder if tren was in my test or eq-always a possibility. Test im taking seems strong. Makes me want to get a roid test for tren and test it on my stuff.

I didnt seem to shred on treat although I did low dose at 150 mgs, and my highest run was trest solo at 300 gs. For me it felt stronger than tren, knock on wood, and highest tren I did was 150 mgs weekly.

*just to clarify, when I say 100 mgs I mean weekly

I'll only add that ai's necessary for trest can cause hair loss. Aromasin is really brutal on my hair, my family thought it was sick with some disease it thinned so quickly. And my estrogen wasn't too low, according to the ranges at least. It was high normal actually.

Ive shredded on ai's before at a high dose. If I do an ai , its low dose, ive had too many issues with them.

Not to mention trest is highly androgenic, which means even though it isn't 5a reduced to DHT it can still cause hair loss. Same as Dbol. I lost SOOO much hair on epistane and trest. Coulda been the epi, but I was only on epi 5 weeks and trest 10. So IDK

Yeah hindsight is 20/20 but I wouldnt do trest again.

I know that it doesn't correlate exactly with hair loss but trest is the only thing that ever affected my prostate noticeably. If you believe the profiles that isn't supposed to happen.

Take a lot of Mast and you will be very happy.

Just to correct the record from one poster above. Although many consider Primo to be one of the cleanest, safest compounds, that even women use it, but for whatever reason, alot of guys shed on Primo pretty bad. Another one that's counter intuitive is Superdrol....less effect on hair than VAR or Deca for most, yet such a Potent otherwise harsh, strong muscle builder, and even it's relation to being the methylated version of Masteron, likely the worst of the more common AAS.

some say it did accelerate hair loss, some say it didnt.

Just to correct the record from one poster above. Although many consider Primo to be one of the cleanest, safest compounds, that even women use it, but for whatever reason, alot of guys shed on Primo pretty bad. Another one that's counter intuitive is Superdrol....less effect on hair than VAR or Deca for most, yet such a Potent otherwise harsh, strong muscle builder, and even it's relation to being the methylated version of Masteron, likely the worst of the more common AAS.

Primo is mostly fakes as test p. Superdrol anabolic.androgenic ratio is like 400/20 which on paper supposed to be very hair friendly. You could be right, maybe superdrol does kill hair. I used 10 mgs training days only for three weeks. By week three I had enough, not a good feeling anabolic.

A lot of mast and you will never have problems with hair loss... because you will not have hair anymore :)

Test only with deca or tren in moderate dosages and never had problems with hair loss.

A lot of mast and you will never have problems with hair loss... because you will not have hair anymore :)

Test only with deca or tren in moderate dosages and never had problems with hair loss.

you're probably not predisposed at all or much at all im guessing. have your temples receded at all, or anything thinned a bit?

have you use keeping your hair drugs, like topical ketoconazole, , finasteride, RU?

Last edited:

Maybe some other members can chime in with this?

I heard from other members TREST will cause hair loss big time.

DHB

How do yo guys feel about DHB and hair loss?

Yep but just a slight correction, all the hair on your head will migrate to your body! If you weren't a hairy bastard before mast/tren cycles then you definitely will be after :D

Maybe some other members can chime in with this?

I heard from other members TREST will cause hair loss big time.

anything highly androgenic will, trest, tren, mast, etc....doesn't matter if they're DHT based or not....if they have a strong androgenic component to them, you will shed.

anything highly androgenic will, trest, tren, mast, etc....doesn't matter if they're DHT based or not....if they have a strong androgenic component to them, you will shed.

Correct and dht based doesnt mean hair loss. its the anabolic/androgenic ratio. Take var , its dht based.

Ive thought a test only with finasteride cycle would be safe for hair. Never took test above 500 mgs and that was only for two weeks.

Anyone have any good compounds to take to increase body hair growth?

I'm blessed with limited hair on legs, face, etc. I've done 2 or 3 cycles 15 years ago, and noticed some remarkable hair growth on Test E and Tren. Any others?

Anyone have any good compounds to take to increase body hair growth?

I'm blessed with limited hair on legs, face, etc. I've done 2 or 3 cycles 15 years ago, and noticed some remarkable hair growth on Test E and Tren. Any others?

I wouldnt take any ass for hair growth on your body. I was already hairy, at sixteen I had school mates joking about how hairy my arms were. the only thing ive noticed is more and longer hairs on my back and shoulders.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity