over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

How much muscle can insulin put on?

GDADDYG8

Registered
I have been using gear going on 4 years and have competed in 3 bodybuilding shows. I have never used insulin. Just curious how anabolic it is and how much muscle you think it could add in the first year. Obviously a vague question deserve a vague response such as 15-30 lbs of added muscle due to insulin in a year with optimal training and diet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More than with aas. But with more risks.

Depends on your goal, how big you wanna get and gow fast, and how much you care about your long term health.

I have one of my guys that has added 16 pounds of stage weight in 8 months of HGH and Novolin-R 4iu HGH , 10-15iu skin)
The steroid dose was never above 500mg. He’s gonna start his prep at 219 pounds reasonable lean , the HGH will stay at 4iu but split dose. The drug dose will start at 500mg and slowly increase during the 16 weeks so hopefully there will be minimal weight loss and possibly a bit more muscle gains.

The key is making sure your nutrition in line and don’t get hung up on the idea you need 4,000-5,000 calories a day to grow (unless you’re a freak)

This is him last week before starting his prep

Attachments

• 33E8C03E-DE67-478D-A77A-E9D37D132314.jpeg
    33E8C03E-DE67-478D-A77A-E9D37D132314.jpeg
    122.3 KB · Views: 665
don’t get hung up on the idea you need 4,000-5,000 calories a day to grow

Wait you're telling me I don't need to eat a whole box of cereal after I pin 10iu log?

blasphemy

I always have a fear of blowing my stomach out. Hate that look. Seems like reasonable dosages won’t do that to you.

I always have a fear of blowing my stomach out. Hate that look. Seems like reasonable dosages won’t do that to you.

It's not the insulin that does that , it's the huge amount of food guys try to eat when they try to take huge doses of insulin.
If you set your diet up so that the timing of your carbs is in line with your training and insulin you don't need much insulin. After you get you insulin to carb ratio figured out then you can slowly increase the dose calories.
The HGH isn't absolutely needed but it damn sure helps

Last edited:

Never used insulin, but it really does seem like what hurts guys while using insulin is eating too much food/carbs/sugar in order to "cover" the insulin as they are terrified of going hypo.

The other thing I've observed with guys who got fatter using insulin is that the vast majority of these guys are not lean in the first place. I think that the fatter you are, the less using exogenous insulin will benefit you. Just my opinion though..

Plus, most bodybuilders tend to be impatient and they jump right into higher doses of insulin and they adjust their carb intake to the amount of insulin they're using when it really should be the other way around.

I know he's just one guy, but Milos has probably used more insulin than anyone in the history of bodybuilding, and Milos not only has never had any distention issues, but he looks amazing for his age.

Milos has even gone as far as saying that he feels like there is no point in training if you're not using insulin.

Last edited:
First time I used it I made mistake of not getting a bg monitor and subsequently panic/over ate, got chunky. Haven't done bit since. But I think it's a good took for sure. I'm going to use a bit post workout leg day to try and bring them up soon.

Never used insulin, but it really does seem like what hurts guys while using insulin is eating too much food/carbs/sugar in order to "cover" the insulin as they are terrified of going hypo.

The other thing I've observed with guys who got fatter using insulin is that the vast majority of these guys are not lean in the first place. I think that the fatter you are, the less using exogenous insulin will benefit you. Just my opinion though..

Plus, most bodybuilders tend to be impatient and they jump right into higher doses of insulin and they adjust their carb intake to the amount of insulin they're using when it really should be the other way around.

I know he's just one guy, but Milos has probably used more insulin than anyone in the history of bodybuilding, and Milos not only has never had any distention issues, but he looks amazing for his age.

Milos has even gone as far as saying that he feels like there is no point in training if you're not using insulin.

I think this is why most are not pleased with it's effects. I have come a cross a few people who just got fatter from it because they were too fat to begin with and they took too much with loads of sugar. Some respond great to it but others don't get much. Use it like the poster Gunsmith stated and most should get great results.

I think maybe its mostly the HGH that causes distension? I mean think about it, if it caused your organs to increase in size by, say, 10%.
A 10% increase in a 30' colon would be an extra 3' which could possibly cause a noticeable amount of distension. And if you are cramming massive amounts of food into your gut, stretching your colon already then I'm sure with GH that would just make the problem worse.

Just a thought, I could be way off

Last edited:
I have been using gear going on 4 years and have competed in 3 bodybuilding shows. I have never used insulin. Just curious how anabolic it is and how much muscle you think it could add in the first year. Obviously a vague question deserve a vague response such as 15-30 lbs of added muscle due to insulin in a year with optimal training and diet.

There are a couple of ways to use slin. The better way is to use it to boost and maintain IGF levels in your blood. This wold be achieved by using about 4 IU HGH ( pharma). Split the doses between your 6 meals and taking 2-3 iu of fast acting slin with each GH shot and meal. This way you don't have to slam sugars or worry about your gut or organs growing.

More than with aas. But with more risks.

Depends on your goal, how big you wanna get and gow fast, and how much you care about your long term health.

risks??

hes not an idiot. might you be for assuming he is?

and how is insulin going to negatively affect your health? like really?

Insulin is a very effective tool tool in the arsenal to help build muscle. Like anything else, if abused it can have serious repercussions. Too many internet “parrots” giving advise about insulin when they have never done it themselves. Their perspective is always coming from what they either read on the internet or their “buddy” that used insulin. Constantly perpetuating the dangers of insulin without any actual own personal experience.

Slin simply enhances/amplifies your nutrition and recovery. I think the direct growth from insulin is a little overplayed, even with GH unless were talking supra doses.

I'm using less gear and hitting better numbers, literally all of my glucose markers are improved, I'm leaner than ever during a hypercaloric environment, and I'm recovering well from much harder workers than prior to slin.

Last edited:
risks??

Get the sand out of your vagina. Of course slin can cause health problems if not used correctly. Not calling anyone a dumb ass. Just stating the obvious. Maybe I should just act like everyone is an expert and give no advice.

Last edited:
Insulin is a very effective tool tool in the arsenal to help build muscle. Like anything else, if abused it can have serious repercussions. Too many internet “parrots” giving advise about insulin when they have never done it themselves. Their perspective is always coming from what they either read on the internet or their “buddy” that used insulin. Constantly perpetuating the dangers of insulin without any actual own personal experience.

Well I personally think it’s dangerous to behave like a subject matter expert just because you have personal experience. Because your body might react totally differently than another’s. Not directing this towards you or anyone else. Just saying. It’s not a bad thing if someone does a lot of PROPER research even though he has limited real world experience

Last edited:

If you use it correctly it, insulin can make a dramatic difference and put on a great deal of size. When combined with HGH and AAS it can definitely take a physique to a different level.

What do y’all think about fast acting insulin around training with carbs and EAAs compared to slower acting stuff throughout the day with meals?

I think insulin should be used to enhance the nutrient uptake from your current diet. And maybe not to eat more carbs because you want to use more insulin..... IDK I have no experience with this.

risks??

Well I think we know there’s definite risks with using insulin, but I admit I’m not very educated on the use of it for bodybuilding purposes...

One thing I would like to know though; maybe someone smarter can clear it up...

How is it that having too much endogenous insulin is bad for us, we know it causes inflammation and can be used as an indicator for health and even longevity (more insulin, less lifespan); but injecting all kinds of doses of insulin for bodybuilding purposes doesn’t bring on any health risks or contribute to lower life expectancy? Is there a possibility of going diabetic with too much use??

It just makes no sense to me unless you’re a top level competitor.... Which again for the 9th thread I’ve posted in, is absofuckinglutely stupid to compete.. The only sport where a pro makes less than a part time minimum wage immigrant and you have to pay the organization to be pro, they don’t even pay you (unless you win big competitions etc obvi) lol

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear