YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

The Good Old Days of Bodybuilding Forums.

2elbows

Registered
Is there anyone left from the old boards on here? Say from 1997-2005? That is when I was most active. The old underground bodybuilding was the best. I helped start the original renegade bodybuilding years ago.

Big A I remember when you and Big Kiwi started posting. Lot of drama and busts back then.

I miss the old guys like Bjorn, Ragnor, TC, Templar Knight, Raver, Bookworm, Baldnazi, Animal, JJ, insane1, and that psycho Warpig. There were so many characters back then.

I wonder where those guys are sometimes.

Last edited:
Is there anyone left from the old boards on here? Say from 1997-2005? That is when I was most active. The old underground bodybuilding was the best. I helped start the original renegade bodybuilding years ago.

Big A I remember when you and Big Kiwi started posting. Lot of drama and busts back then.

I miss the old guys like Bjorn, Ragnor, TC, Templar Knight, Raver, Bookworm, Baldnazi, Animal, JJ, insane1, and that psycho Warpig. There were so many characters back then.

I wonder where those guys are sometimes.

There's still a few guys from those old days around the boards. I started ordering mail order from overseas pharmacies like O.L. Skouvara in 1992, and found the boards online in the late 1990's. I was a source from 2002-2007, up until Operation Raw Deal.

I miss the old UG and the 'Gade and the old Bolex and Meso-rx boards, and guys like Animal, Allbeef, Superior1 (Jeeves), and GAC. I'm friends with some of them on Facebook, and if you know where to look you can find them on the boards as well.

Things were more fun in those days, at least to me. But guys have a lot more options available to them these days, for better and for worse. Times have moved on, and we are all a lot older. Things have changed, but the game really hasn't changed all that much.

I know right

I took a long break only recently coming back.

Ragnar was a staple but I found a old thread where he had died back in 2000.
Raver if you remember him is dead too I think.
There is a Renegade page up with the same original Background. I remember voting on that as the splash screen. Don't know who owns it now.

I want to say Superior1 is the one who created it can't remember though.

I was a source for a bit to but got caught up in a bust that almost got me but got a ton others. Was too scary so I quit.

I took a long break only recently coming back.

Ragnar was a staple but I found a old thread where he had died back in 2000.
Raver if you remember him is dead too I think.
There is a Renegade page up with the same original Background. I remember voting on that as the splash screen. Don't know who owns it now.

I want to say Superior1 is the one who created it can't remember though.

I was a source for a bit to but got caught up in a bust that almost got me but got a ton others. Was too scary so I quit.

Was it the first ORD or the second?

Before my time by a couple years. But I can tell you that baldnazi stops by here every once in a while. Talked to him a while ago when he made an order.

Hearing stories of those days are very interesting. Its amazing how many of them have passed, got caught up in a bust or just plain old disappeared. Scary, really.

baldnazi

Yea he and I had a few heated threads. Since I am Jewish I hated his name. He was funny at times and a ass at times

Yea he and I had a few heated threads. Since I am Jewish I hated his name. He was funny at times and a ass at times

The man has changed. Been a while since he last posted, but I remember a few years back he talked about how he has an African-American girlfriend.

I used to frequent "FreaksOnline" and "steroid-encyclopedia" back in early 2000s. SteroidE was the first place I ever seen that you could order online.

I remember ordering shit from South America and picking it up at the postoffice while I was in college. haha

Back then IP was known as the "China Man" and that's why I made the screen name "China Boy"...

Yeah, probably 4-5 months ago. Maybe a little longer than that? He posted in our thread about our products he purchased.

The good ole days remember calling and mail ordering the Cytahoh sus in amps and getting the little blue d bottles they were the best cheap, Big bottles of Finajet, Fort Dodge Eq. The Dan D era best of times. MM

radar and HULKSTER

Anyone remember those guys? Radar was a mod on Elitefitness, the first board I ever joined. Nice guy.

HULKSTER I remember reading on a forum, forget its name, back when I was just lurking. Id say it was back around 1997 or so. He seemed to be a wealth of knowledge at the time.

What happened to those fellas?

My first board was docknowsbest.com back around 02-03ish. Guys like Method, Kemist, Chaos who owned OSBB and labs such as PRL and Elephant who had cheap 20ml bottles. But got busted and the Feds kept taking orders and racking up more cash. And can't forget about Maverick and Powerline [emoji6]. Fooled alot of people with that

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

Superior1 (Jeeves) was a class act.

I feel old cause I started on the old misc.fitness.weights chatgroup. Lyle McDonald, Pat Arnold, Bruce Kneller, and Dan Duchaine were all on it. Then Elitefitness, Renegade, Underground, etc. Fun times

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

I feel old cause I started on the old misc.fitness.weights chatgroup. Lyle McDonald, Pat Arnold, Bruce Kneller, and Dan Duchaine were all on it. Then Elitefitness, Renegade, Underground, etc. Fun times

Sent from my moto e5 plus using Tapatalk

Remember the mod on elitefitness named Radar?

I used to visit Steroid Super Board (SSB) and Steroid-Encyclopedia back in the early 2000’s

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear