over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Please Help ONE OF US!!!!

Racepicks

Featured Member / Board Supporter / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
I have often asked: How we can become so close, without actually meeting each other? The simple answer is, we DO become close friends despite the fact that we can pass on the street and not even know it is ONE OF US!

Well, if you have been a member of this forum for any significant amount of time, you have heard the handle, Muscle96SS. He is ONE OF US!!!

After rAJJIN created the original HGH Testing program, I began to mess around with the serum tests, I was quickly joined by buck, Viking and muscle. That testing carried the torch passed on by rAJJIN and the original Testing team. These early tests forged the way for the tests that we all benefit from today. They would not have happened without my friend, muscle96ss.

What happened to Muscle? Unfortunately, he experienced major medical issues. He has been on dialysis for a while now.

I am happy to report, he had a Kidney Transplant yesterday. I spoke to him by text today and, everything went smoothly. He said it will be a few months of recovery, but he is expected to live a NORMAL life.

This has resulted in an unreal financial hardship for his loved ones. His Wife Amy has started a GoFundMe Page.

PLEASE HELP "ONE OF US"!

http://www.gofundme.com/leigh-is-fighting-kidney-disease

I want to Thank everyone in advance for your generosity! He really needs your support in this time of celebration, but also a time of need!

Didn't even have to think twice about it...…. donated.

Donated. I don't know the man, but it seems like he was great friend to many here. Hoping for the best for him and his family. Please keep us updated on his well being if possible racepicks.

Really glad to hear that he got his transplant. I knew he was waiting. Will definitely donate.

Just sent a donation

Thanks for sharing this so we could donate to help him out

Thank you all for the kinds words and support. For those that don't know a lot of my story, my kidneys were attacked by immune system a little over 2 years ago and for the past couple of years I have been on dialysis 6 days a weeks and basically on my deathbed. I never expected to survive this and ever live a normal life again. Many times I was close to just giving up and going on hospice as I couldn't take the suffering anymore and felt like I was a tremendous burden to my family. But I have 2 incredible young kids who need a dad and couldn't leave them behind.

Yesterday I had sucessful kidney transplant surgery thanks to a complete stranger who donated an organ to me. As I am sitting here on my tablet typing from my hospital room; I am still in shock that this is really happening; it still doesn't seem real. I am most likely going home tommorrow night and still have a couple months of recovery before I can get back to work and living a life that I had long thought was over.

Done glad he is doing better. MM

Thank you all for the kinds words and support. For those that don't know a lot of my story, my kidneys were attacked by immune system a little over 2 years ago and for the past couple of years I have been on dialysis 6 days a weeks and basically on my deathbed. I never expected to survive this and ever live a normal life again. Many times I was close to just giving up and going on hospice as I couldn't take the suffering anymore and felt like I was a tremendous burden to my family. But I have 2 incredible young kids who need a dad and couldn't leave them behind.

Yesterday I had sucessful kidney transplant surgery thanks to a complete stranger who donated an organ to me. As I am sitting here on my tablet typing from my hospital room; I am still in shock that this is really happening; it still doesn't seem real. I am most likely going home tommorrow night and still have a couple months of recovery before I can get back to work and living a life that I had long thought was over.

Blessings my friend....

I’ll get my donation in shortly ,it’s terrible what happened to Muscle,it could happen to any one of us.I always and still do look up to Muscle96ss. Great to hear his transplant is going well,let’s all show some love to an elite member

What an incredible journey! I'm so sorry you and your family had to endure all of this. I can't imagine the strength it took to get to where you are today, congratulations to all of you!! Please keep us posted on your progress!

Donated. Glad you got the transplant. Best wishes to you and the family.

I was just contacted by a member who wants to send 5 kits of HGH to me so we can raffle it off and donate proceeds to muscl96ss's GoFundMe. I have a message back to him to see if he wants to be identified and how much he would like to generate for each kit. I can't believe the generosity.

muscle96ss was once one of the most active, knowledgeable, and helpful members in the community. Obviously, his illness made his ability to contribute much more than difficult. I'm hoping, after his months of recovery, he will be able to rejoin us in our various Testing endeavors. In the meantime, please help us raise some money to assist muscle96ss in his time of need.

UPDATE: I just got home from the hospital about an hour ago. I am still trying to grasp the fact that a little over 48 hours ago I had virtually no kidney function and now today I have a new kidney in my body that some generous, courageous person donated to me. It just doesn't seem real!! You really don't realize how precious life is and take things for granted until you see it all vanish in front of your eyes. I am blessed, I get a second chance at life now!!

Man this is great news!!!
That you have a second chance and you gutted out what most never could.
I’ll send in a little something today.
M96ss is one of the best guys these forums have seen. He always stood up and fought for what was rite.

Just a quick update:

Even though he said he doesn't care about the recognition, and he said he doesn't care if people knows he donated them, I would be remiss if I didn't thank him publicly for his great generosity.

This dude has contributed to the Testing Project, he has been a strong supporter of our efforts. Now he has pledged 5 kits to generate funds for muscle96ss. THANK YOU GETBIGGEST. I know your physical size does not compare to the size of your heart.

We will Auction these off to the highest bidders. Keytech Blue Tops

On a more important front-

muscle96ss spent all day yesterday in the ER, but he said he is doing OK. He said he realizes that it is going to be a long recovery process.

God bless muscle96ss and his Family. God bless the people who have opened their hearts to a fellow member of ProMuscle.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear