over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

GH is sneaky.

AllLoadedUp

Registered
Only ever used GH for a couple months one time a while back. Far too short I know. So I decided to get enough to run 4IU per day for one year. Been on for about 5 months now. About 3 weeks ago I was brushing my teeth and just decided to hit a front lat spread. I was like wtf is my back getting wider? And I flexed the old stomach and my abs appear.

Its been such a slow gradual thing I literally had not noticed it. I've cut my carbs back also. So I'm sure that's helped. One of the guys I know in the gym made a comment to me the other day that my waist was getting small. Its just really funny how it occurs so slowly you barely notice it until one day you're like "damn this shit is good stuff". Lol.

New to gh but ive noticed a fuller look, and more vascularitu for sure and only running 2 iu, alot of people have complimented so i dont believe its placebo lol

I don’t understand why people think it takes more than a month or 2 to see results from GH? That’s complete horse shit..

We’ve seen guys test at 10, 20, 30 days after starting GH and depending on dosage we’ve seen IGF levels of 300-400 and some even in the 500’s..

Do people really think it takes 6 months of a 400-500igf level to see a difference in physique? Granted if food and training are in play, FUCK NO...

I did between 4-6iu of GH split in 2 dosages and within weeks I saw fullness and vasularity, within 2 months I had visible abs with veins with no effort. And my diet and training weren’t crazy on point either, my training was DC at the time and I pushed it but my food? Pft, I ate whatever I wanted, the only thing I did do was IF, but I could still put down 2-3k calories of some food in one sitting.. Ate 2-3x within my window and maintained 185-190lbs sub 10%..

Oh and I’ll add I was on about 600mg Test E as well, that’s it... I’ve never changed that quickly with so little effort and zero change in diet except when I was younger and ran stupid doses of Tren, which I’ll never touch again..

do You guys have a sweet spot dose for gh for fullness? I’m starting my run at 4iu split morning and preworkout. Don’t really care about fatloss I can do that with diet and cardio. Just looking to maximize fullness. Does 6-8-10iu really give better fullness?

I don’t understand why people think it takes more than a month or 2 to see results from GH? That’s complete horse shit..

We’ve seen guys test at 10, 20, 30 days after starting GH and depending on dosage we’ve seen IGF levels of 300-400 and some even in the 500’s..

Do people really think it takes 6 months of a 400-500igf level to see a difference in physique? Granted if food and training are in play, FUCK NO...

I did between 4-6iu of GH split in 2 dosages and within weeks I saw fullness and vasularity, within 2 months I had visible abs with veins with no effort. And my diet and training weren’t crazy on point either, my training was DC at the time and I pushed it but my food? Pft, I ate whatever I wanted, the only thing I did do was IF, but I could still put down 2-3k calories of some food in one sitting.. Ate 2-3x within my window and maintained 185-190lbs sub 10%..

Oh and I’ll add I was on about 600mg Test E as well, that’s it... I’ve never changed that quickly with so little effort and zero change in diet except when I was younger and ran stupid doses of Tren, which I’ll never touch again..
did you have to run anything to control e2 in that timeframe?

did you have to run anything to control e2 in that timeframe?

I’m not very sensitive to estro conversion and I also do EOD injects which I think helps a lot.. But if I do experience any estro sides I’ll take .5mg Arimidex EOD or 3x per week..

Tellin you...game changa'!..... been on since 2014.... STAY ONNN!

tree, what is your daily dosage?

Currently 5ius due to a quad injury thats improved substantially...... was doing 3.33ius for a good while....thats my preferred spot

sounds nice, starting my first run within a few weeks:cool:

I’m using 3 iu split doses. Iv been off hgh for nearly 2 years and after only a week on I’m already looking and feeling quite a bit different. Already getting remarks from people about my conditioning lol which there is none. I just get leaner by the day on it. Veins swell and little spider veins are popping up all over. Waking up looking fuller every morning too. And the positive effect hgh has on my destroyed joints is quite profound. Iv been struggling the last few months with a few bulging discs and they are feeling better everyday. I’m also getting sleep benefits this go around which is something I have never got from it before. I never sleep well and my body is really liking this. I’m expecting the next few months to bring stellar changes to my physique. I woke up this morning with stiff hands and numb fingers lol. I had to take 10 iu a day in the past to get these sides. Kefei ate def legit.

Last edited:

peptides hit me much faster the gh, but they hit stupid fast 2 weeks on and major cosmetic changes. this happens every time i start them..

i got got scared that my forehead was growing on actual gh. lol

went back to peptides, lol
the overall answer might be just lower the gh dose as that in the end at say 2 iu ed is cheaper then running peptides.

Only ever used GH for a couple months one time a while back. Far too short I know. So I decided to get enough to run 4IU per day for one year. Been on for about 5 months now. About 3 weeks ago I was brushing my teeth and just decided to hit a front lat spread. I was like wtf is my back getting wider? And I flexed the old stomach and my abs appear.

Its been such a slow gradual thing I literally had not noticed it. I've cut my carbs back also. So I'm sure that's helped. One of the guys I know in the gym made a comment to me the other day that my waist was getting small. Its just really funny how it occurs so slowly you barely notice it until one day you're like "damn this shit is good stuff". Lol.

I've experienced the same thing. The changes that HGH has made to me physique over time has been pretty outstanding. My abdominals and serratus is where it really shows. Its great to be able to have size/mass and have a nice tight waist.

peptides hit me much faster the gh, but they hit stupid fast 2 weeks on and major cosmetic changes. this happens every time i start them..

i got got scared that my forehead was growing on actual gh. lol

went back to peptides, lol
the overall answer might be just lower the gh dose as that in the end at say 2 iu ed is cheaper then running peptides.

I felt that with the IGF lr3 I had years ago. Seemed to hit a lot faster than HGH.

Tellin you...game changa'!..... been on since 2014.... STAY ONNN!

:yeahthat:If I could only choose one product in this game GH would be it!

Have you gotten your IGF levels tested while in your sweet spot to see what that correlates to in your blood? Would be interesting to see where you are at with 3.33 ius, and even 5ius for that matter. I'm curious on how much it would change.

Currently 5ius due to a quad injury thats improved substantially...... was doing 3.33ius for a good while....thats my preferred spot

Calm down man. Don't stroke out. Not everyone will get such rapid results. I'm one of them. I'm on TRT, I'm 45, so I didn't really notice the big time fullness. For me its just been the appearing abs, serratus, and some veins. Everyone's different and responds differently and at different rates. I went to high school with a guy who could walk in the weight room and look at the weights, turn around and walk out with arms an inch bigger than when he walked in. Some people just have sick genetics. Sadly I don't.

I've experienced the same thing. The changes that HGH has made to me physique over time has been pretty outstanding. My abdominals and serratus is where it really shows. Its great to be able to have size/mass and have a nice tight waist.
Yep I'm 6'1" and weigh 275. When I tighten up you can see my abs and serratus now. It is really nice. Its really noticeable when I just spread the lats out. The illusion of the tighter waist and lat spread is really noticeable. I REALLY like it. :D

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws