over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Joe Rogan

knucklehed

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I saw some idiot on here the other day saying that Joe Rogan has not talent. That is phuking laughable. I can only imagine what other opinions that dumbass must have, not to mention talents. LOL.
Anyway,
I was looking through Joe's library of Podcasts and thinking what a tremendous contribution he has made over the years. I took my family to see his most recent comedy tour about a year ago. It was sold-out and the crowd loved his material. As did I.
What are some of your favorite Ragan interviews?

I like Joe Rogan, but I'm not as in love with him as you are... :D

I agree with Kaldryn. I like him but I'm not quite at cock riding level like the OP.

He’s definitely good at what he does, bringing out tons of information from broad topics without sounding like a pretentious dick. 😂

Joe Rogan Experience #1246 - Pot Debate - Alex Berenson & Dr. Michael Hart
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHwSmwEwmV4"]Joe Rogan Experience #1246 - Pot Debate - Alex Berenson & Dr. Michael Hart - YouTube[/ame]

Have you ever tried DMT though and shot a Elk with a bow? Joe Rogan has.

Would be cool to see a match of Joe Rogan vs Chuck Norris!

Jamie pull that shit up

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I like Joe Rogan, but I'm not as in love with him as you are... :D

Rogan sold out. His interview of Bezos was pretty telling. **EDIT** His Amazon is putting pretty much all brick and mortar retailers out of business and that includes supermarkets. Bezos is a super monopoly. Rogan made him look like a misunderstood superman rather than the villain he is. I use to like Rogan. Now I realize what he is, which is worst than the obvious which is a drug addict looking to get into the panties of anything anytime. He's a panty waste and not all that bright without his Jamie running the high speed Google search. That was clear when Crowder beat him without Google and shamed him into tonight's down his Jamie button. He's a ball sucking Globalist sellout.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like his interviews with Dr Rhonda Patrick.

My favorite possession lol

Attachments

• 82AC11A7-57A5-4734-8532-3542719237D4.jpg
    82AC11A7-57A5-4734-8532-3542719237D4.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 376
Rogan sold out. His interview of Bezos was pretty telling. **EDIT** His Amazon is putting pretty much all brick and mortar retailers out of business and that includes supermarkets. Bezos is a super monopoly. Rogan made him look like a misunderstood superman rather than the villain he is. I use to like Rogan. Now I realize what he is, which is worst than the obvious which is a drug addict looking to get into the panties of anything anytime. He's a panty waste and not all that bright without his Jamie running the high speed Google search. That was clear when Crowder beat him without Google and shamed him into tonight's down his Jamie button. He's a ball sucking Globalist sellout.

Are you really mad a Bezos for being successful? He might be putting some people out of business but he’s giving others a lot more.. It allows businesses and vendors to deal directly with the customers through amazon as a middleman, what’s the problem? And I think it’s their own fault, the businesses losing money and going out of business.. And what does Joe Rogan have to do with that?

I’ll give you an example of why; I own 2 businesses with my father, we used to buy some supplies from a local business but when we saw the manufacturer selling the same stuff on Amazon for $120 cheaper well then it’s a no fucking brainer.. I’m going to save $120.. Now maybe if the business owner wasn’t trying to make $120 on me and say he’d make $50 as I understand everyone needs to make a profit, I’d make the 30-40 min drive and just buy it there.. But because I not only save $120 I also get it in a day or 2 FREE, doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure that out..

So again, why is Bezos a villain? Because he created a multi billion dollar empire where basically all businesses can deal directly with each other/buyers and he makes his cut? I’m sure you’d say no to that idea had you thought of it :rolleyes:

It's called capitalism.

Must be you own(ed) a brick and mortar business?

I have to admit, I use Amazon quite often. Fast, cheap efficient. I think Bezos is pretty fucking smart :D

I’m a fan. I started listening to JRE somewhere in the 600’s or 700’s and haven’t missed many since.

I don’t worship him though like many do. He has flaws just like the rest of us. I think one of his biggest downfalls is that he wants everyone to like him. He enjoys being not only famous, but popular. Can’t really blame him for that. Who doesn’t like being liked?

That being said though, it causes him to kind of drift along with whichever way the wind is blowing inside the studio. He often avoids confronting guests on issues he strongly disagrees with them on. Not all the time. But often. He’s a little more conservative with conservative guests and a little more liberal with liberal guests. He wants the guest to walk away feeling like they’re friends now.

That to me is a quality you can’t really have as an interviewer on a show that has such a diverse array of guests. Whenever he has on political or controversial guests, people tune in to get answers. A lot of the time though the viewers walk away feeling like they just watched or listened to a 3 hour blowjob.

Last edited:
One of the most impressive episodes was the one he did with Elon Musk. He asked great questions and was very mentally flexible to keep up with Elon Musk's methodical metal masturbation without undermining him

It's called capitalism.

Must be you own(ed) a brick and mortar business?

Crony capitalism isn't capitalism. There are laws against monopoly but our congress doesn't enforce them. Bezos takes money to run the disinformation paper WaPo. He's a deep state player and can do no wrong. One day when you can't buy anything without Amazon you may realize that those mom and pop stores in your neighborhood, as well as Sears, Macy's K-Mart etc are gone you may realize what Bezos has done. AS long as he shares your information with surveillance state and pushes the Pravda mind control in WaPo he will continue his ever growing monopoly over every consumer aspect of lives unchecked by our for sale government. If you still think he is the epitome of the capitalist/industrialist look up what the robber barons did into the late 1890s and 1900s. We have no Theodore Roosevelt today to stop them and now they are linked into high speed internet and private information on all and the deep state.

Crony capitalism isn't capitalism. There are laws against monopoly but our congress doesn't enforce them. Bezos takes money to run the disinformation paper WaPo. He's a deep state player and can do no wrong. One day when you can't buy anything without Amazon you may realize that those mom and pop stores in your neighborhood, as well as Sears, Macy's K-Mart etc are gone you may realize what Bezos has done. AS long as he shares your information with surveillance state and pushes the Pravda mind control in WaPo he will continue his ever growing monopoly over every consumer aspect of lives unchecked by our for sale government. If you still think he is the epitome of the capitalist/industrialist look up what the robber barons did into the late 1890s and 1900s. We have no Theodore Roosevelt today to stop them and now they are linked into high speed internet and private information on all and the deep state.

You do know that a “mom and pop” business can also register to be a vendor on Amazon, right? Lol

Now if they choose not to and only rely on word of mouth advertising and trying to make 100% profit on their products it’s their own fault...

I’ve seen plenty of people open a business and register through Amazon and be able to reach more customers and they’re making it...

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127
NapsGear