over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipose anxiety

makaveli25

Registered
Anyone figure out a way to deal with anxiety from EQ? Im trying to run DHB right now but the PIp is almost unbearable. I want to switch to EQ.

I read ED dosing could help.

It's not the EQ per se. It's what comes with it. After I do a shot a 747 smashes my neighborhood. My girlfriend finds out about my wife. My daughter loses her job and looks to daddy social services. My headlights go out. The furnace brake down. I get Clamdyia after no sex for 3 months. The dry cleaners loses 3 of my suites. It's not the EQ. It's the shit that happens after the first bottle.

It's a bit f a strange steroid. Sometimes I have no side effects. Other times I get the anxiety. The worst part of it is the rd cells. As an older man I am more susceptible to the high RBC effects of steroids and EQ does it a bit faster than most others. When it works well it's great on me. I just have to plan my off cycle before and blood donation around it's use. I just finished a cycle with it at 900 mg and no anxiety but it may have been a bit weak/under dosed.

Anyone figure out a way to deal with anxiety from EQ? Im trying to run DHB right now but the PIp is almost unbearable. I want to switch to EQ.

Try keeping your dosages down to a reasonable amount (400-600mg wk) and avoid any stimulants (too much caffeine) that can induce anxiety as well.

EQ=twilight zone for me, totally freeks me out!

Try keeping your dosages down to a reasonable amount (400-600mg wk) and avoid any stimulants (too much caffeine) that can induce anxiety as well.

I second this. I noticed this too.

Most substances seem to do this to me now a days. With age in getting more sensitive. Here is what has helped me. Unless I'm doing test. Primo, or masteron I follow this protocol.
Start with 10 mg lexapro and work it up to 20 after a week. Start the cycle after 6 weeks of being on lexapro. Start the gear at low and work my way up to desired dose. The 4 weeks to do this. I also keep some Metroprolol on hand for those shitty days.
If EQ is the only gear causing it then try masteron and primo.

Anxiety is the reason I no longer run Eq even at 400 mg a week.

Anything above 400mg a week is too much for me.

I never noticed anxiety from equipoise. I ran 600mg a week year round for a long time.

It effects gabaergic transmission and I had to stop it due to severe anxiety. It's no major loss but still a useful injectable. The only way of combatting things is using a small daily dose and gradually building it up. Although for me it was playing with fire and not worth the risk as the anxiety was really bad. I recall one time dosing it pre bed and the next day I was really bad and nearly had a panic attack when in town :eek:

It's not the EQ per se. It's what comes with it. After I do a shot a 747 smashes my neighborhood. My girlfriend finds out about my wife. My daughter loses her job and looks to daddy social services. My headlights go out. The furnace brake down. I get Clamdyia after no sex for 3 months. The dry cleaners loses 3 of my suites. It's not the EQ. It's the shit that happens after the first bottle.
WHAT??? if you really think eq doesn't cause anxiety you know nothing about eq. I know a shit load of people that get anxiety from eq with none of the after problems you mention.it doesn't always poor when it rains. Just saying

Last edited:
WHAT??? if you really think eq doesn't cause anxiety you know nothing about eq. I know a shit load of people that get anxiety from eq with none of the after problems you mention.it doesn't always poor when it rains. Just saying

Are you daft? Do you realize it was a tongue in cheek hilarious joke?

Are you daft? Do you realize it was a tongue in cheek hilarious joke?
Bro take the g string out your crotch. The guy is asking for advice not jokes. If you want to joke its all good but end it with a reply that helps him.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

anyone notice that sides are more prevalent as you get older? Maybe im just more mature and taking a notice to it. I am not sure. In my twenties I seemed ok. 30's I notice anxiety, depression more so. But i did take low doses for a while now. I ramped it up to a gram of test and 500 of deca and i notice some mood changes

Bro take the g string out your crotch. The guy is asking for advice not jokes. If you want to joke its all good but end it with a reply that helps him.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Buy a sense of humor cupcake.

Try taking upwards of 5 grams of glycine pre bedtime. Anabolics are known to allosterically affect GABA-A receptors, in which can invoke anxiety, such as in your case.

Glycine may tame this down a notch.

Try taking upwards of 5 grams of glycine pre bedtime. Anabolics are known to allosterically affect GABA-A receptors, in which can invoke anxiety, such as in your case.

Glycine may tame this down a notch.
interesting! I have never understood the whole anxiety with EQ thing, I have never experienced anxiety with ANY anabolic so it's hard for me to fathom people going through this.

anyone notice that sides are more prevalent as you get older? Maybe im just more mature and taking a notice to it. I am not sure. In my twenties I seemed ok. 30's I notice anxiety, depression more so. But i did take low doses for a while now. I ramped it up to a gram of test and 500 of deca and i notice some mood changes
I have noticed this for sure! I am approaching 40 and the sides I get when running anything now are much worse than the were 10-15 years ago. Elevated heart rate, higher BP, anxiety and mood related changes. I can't even go over 500mg of Test per week now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127