over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dr. Death

Bio

Staff member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
This is off topic but it's an incredible story...you'll be floored! One of my doctors told me about it. He said he debated telling me but most of my surgeries are over and I have a great surgical team. I'm sure some of you know about it, especially those in Texas.

Scroll down and listen to the episodes starting at the earliest date, which is Introducing Dr. Death (Aug 22, 2018). There are 6 main episodes and then an Update episode and an Interview episode.

https://wondery.com/shows/dr-death/

Last edited:
Bump

I listened to this a few months ago. I work with spine surgeons who pointed this out although I had previously read about it when he was convicted.

The one surgeon I worked with showed me an x-ray from one of the gictims and they had a spinal screw in an obvious place that it should not be. It was crazy.

Its scary the combination of factors that made the perfect storm for this to happen. It does bring up the fact you have no clue if your doctor knows what they are doing, if they have been firer previously for negligence and if they are on drugs.

I listened to this a few months ago. I work with spine surgeons who pointed this out although I had previously read about it when he was convicted.

The one surgeon I worked with showed me an x-ray from one of the gictims and they had a spinal screw in an obvious place that it should not be. It was crazy.

Its scary the combination of factors that made the perfect storm for this to happen. It does bring up the fact you have no clue if your doctor knows what they are doing, if they have been firer previously for negligence and if they are on drugs.

**broken link removed**
https://www.certificationmatters.org/
**broken link removed**

The common person has no clue about these sights. Also in these pod casts it exposes how hospitals might not even scold a doctor in fear of litigation.

**broken link removed**
https://www.certificationmatters.org/
**broken link removed**

Obviously you didn't listen to the show. The system failed and this guy wasn't suspended or reprimanded even after he paralyzed people and killed another (eventually two). Just kept switching hospitals. Even when those in the know warned the hospitals that hired him, they were worried about being sued if they fired him "unjustly". Check out the show, it's scary all the way around!

Followed this from the beginning. Some of our local publications did really in-depth stories on it. This is a guy who was coming into the operating room after being up all night partying, cocaine, etc. It's disturbing how much he got away with in a field where quality of life, if not the actual life itself, can be compromised in any procedure.

For those interested in more, search The Dallas Morning News or D Magazine's websites.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear