Board Supporter
Sponsors
Ok everything is perfect except the following

Hdl 19
Ldl 149 super high
Alkaline 31 little low
Estro 68.7 high
My t4 is little low 4.0
Any suggestions how to fix these quicker?
I'm start taking today 1mg eod of arimadex
I don't know why my hdl is low I'm not doing orals. My estro must be from the test.

I'm 5 weeks in to
500mg test
400mg deca

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

cardarine seems to do a good job at destroying LDL, saw a member on here with LDL within the 40 range while taking 20mg of cardarine. Statins will likely do a good job too but not everyone is a fan of them. Supp wise citrus bergamot seems to be good or red yeast rice with 10mg Monacoline K in it.

I can't see your HDL is going to increase significantly since you're only 5weeks in and raising you're AI too. You could use niacin but it doesnt lower cardiovascular mortality so not sure if it has its place. It can make your cholesterolprofile look a bit better tho hah.

as for estro, opnions will vary. Id say use less arimidex than 1mg eod, I'd prefer .25-.50 or even none but im sure not everyone will agree on that

Last edited:
cardarine seems to do a good job at destroying LDL, saw a member on here with LDL within the 40 range while taking 20mg of cardarine. Statins will likely do a good job too but not everyone is a fan of them. Supp wise citrus bergamot seems to be good or red yeast rice with 10mg Monacoline K in it.

I can't see your HDL is going to increase significantly since you're only 5weeks in and raising you're AI too. You could use niacin but it doesnt lower cardiovascular mortality so not sure if it has its place. It can make your cholesterolprofile look a bit better tho hah.

as for estro, opnions will vary. Id say use less arimidex than 1mg eod, I'd prefer .25-.50 or even none but im sure not everyone will agree on that
I read vit d is very good too

The only thing I have experience with in lowering LDL is statins. I take Lipitor now and it seems to work for me. My LDL was never really high though, even before the heart attack. The doctors just want to have me take it as a preventative measure I think. im ok with it because I don't seem to have any sides from the Lipitor. Crestor is one I used to take but switched to Lipitor when it went generice, saved money. Crestor is supposed to be stronger, they call it "the gorilla statin".

My HDL has always been low like yours. Was yours always low? I tried taking prescription Niaspan, niacin timed release, think it was 1000 mg a day. It didn't seem to raise mine much at all. I tried fish oil and it didn't seem to help much at all either. I kinda gave up on it.

How was your CBC? Hematocrit/hemoglobin on there.

1mg adex oed? Fuck man that’s aggressive lol. Unless you’re getting estro sides I wouldn’t touch it and if I did, wouldn’t be more than 0.25mg e3d or so.

1mg adex oed? Fuck man that’s aggressive lol. Unless you’re getting estro sides I wouldn’t touch it and if I did, wouldn’t be more than 0.25mg e3d or so.
No bro I have no sides at all. I feel great my sex drive is great

The only thing I have experience with in lowering LDL is statins. I take Lipitor now and it seems to work for me. My LDL was never really high though, even before the heart attack. The doctors just want to have me take it as a preventative measure I think. im ok with it because I don't seem to have any sides from the Lipitor. Crestor is one I used to take but switched to Lipitor when it went generice, saved money. Crestor is supposed to be stronger, they call it "the gorilla statin".

My HDL has always been low like yours. Was yours always low? I tried taking prescription Niaspan, niacin timed release, think it was 1000 mg a day. It didn't seem to raise mine much at all. I tried fish oil and it didn't seem to help much at all either. I kinda gave up on it.

I remember you said you switched to lipitor. My hemoglobin is 15.2 and my hematocrit is 44.8. Im trying to post the pic from my results but it doesn't let me. I've been having this problem posting pics for months now. I use to post in the ass thread all the time but for some reason I can't post pics anymore without getting a upload error

Oh I forgot to answer the question. I only had my hdl low 3 times in my life. I'm 47 first times yearsss ago I took prescription niacin and it went up to normal. Second time was about 2 years ago I think because I used orals and I never use orals but it came up on its own. And now which not sure why. I always thought orals causes it to be low and I haven't done any. I have prescribed niacin but it is about 2 year expired. I can probably still use it worst case

Everything I’ve come to read about raising HDL besides a few of the supplements mentioned is about cardio... Something we all love to hate.. I think I even saw some type of study done that people with physically active jobs have higher HDL levels, but I could be wrong..

I’m not sure what you do for cardio but I think the average bodybuilder cardio of walking on an incline for 20-30 minutes does jack shit, the heart needs to work..

I remember you said you switched to lipitor. My hemoglobin is 15.2 and my hematocrit is 44.8. Im trying to post the pic from my results but it doesn't let me. I've been having this problem posting pics for months now. I use to post in the ass thread all the time but for some reason I can't post pics anymore without getting a upload error

Nice numbers! Those are prefect. I would try to follow up with another CBC once you are done with your cycle. Do it the very last week when the numbers should be at their worst, so you know how bad it gets. Don't wait until you have been off or on trt to test it again.

I'd buy some GW and take 20 mg a day. Also, what healthy fats are you consuming? Any good high epa/dha omega 3s? If not, start using them. Cardio? If not, start.

If you aren't experiencing sides from the elevated estrogen. I'm far from an expert here, but estrogen is required for growth and I wouldn't want to necessarily crush it. When your blasting and your total test is sky high it makes sense to have elevated estrogen, and I think keeping the ratio between these in mind is important.

Nice numbers! Those are prefect. I would try to follow up with another CBC once you are done with your cycle. Do it the very last week when the numbers should be at their worst, so you know how bad it gets. Don't wait until you have been off or on trt to test it again.
Yea I'm do that exactly on my last week

I'd buy some GW and take 20 mg a day. Also, what healthy fats are you consuming? Any good high epa/dha omega 3s? If not, start using them. Cardio? If not, start.
I must be having a brain fart but what's GW?
As far as fats....besides what's in my food which is mostly chicken some meat and not to much fish.. I take 2000mg of fish oil.. I know it's not enough.. I'm going to cut out meat or maybe just once a week.. I love me my steaks lol and add more fish along with upping my fish oils to 4 to 6000mg a day.. I'm also going back to egg whites only. I was eating 3 whole eggs along with my egg whites... But I read the yolk shuts your ldl pretty dammm high. I was making some poor decision I was cooking my eggs with butter NO MORE.. I eat quit a bit of cheese and little mistakes like that which I'm sure contributed to me getting my ldl where it's at. Yes I do cardio 30 minutes treadmill 4 times a week

Last edited:
If you aren't experiencing sides from the elevated estrogen. I'm far from an expert here, but estrogen is required for growth and I wouldn't want to necessarily crush it. When your blasting and your total test is sky high it makes sense to have elevated estrogen, and I think keeping the ratio between these in mind is important.
Yes you are correct. My test levels are at 1531 right now... I'm 5 weeks in at 500mg a week... This is beginning of week 6 which I had planned from the very beginning of this cycle to bump it to 700mg and keep the deca at 400mg

I must be having a brain fart but what's GW?
As far as fats....besides what's in my food which is mostly chicken some meat and not to much fish.. I take 2000mg of fish oil.. I know it's not enough.. I'm going to cut out meat or maybe just once a week.. I love me my steaks lol and add more fish along with upping my fish oils to 4 to 6000mg a day.. I'm also going back to egg whites only. I was eating 3 whole eggs along with my egg whites... But I read the yolk shuts your ldl pretty dammm high. I was making some poor decision I was cooking my eggs with butter NO MORE.. I eat quit a bit of cheese and little mistakes like that which I'm sure contributed to me getting my ldl where it's at. Yes I do cardio 30 minutes treadmill 4 times a week

It's Cardarine.....I would recommend adding more Fish oil (High EPA/DHA)..also add in EVOO or EVCO. Also, Chromium is something that's cheap, and also something John Meadows has recommended. I prefer Chromium Poly....(I prefer it over Picolinate)....there's other very worthwhile supplements to add to your regimen.

It's Cardarine.....I would recommend adding more Fish oil (High EPA/DHA)..also add in EVOO or EVCO. Also, Chromium is something that's cheap, and also something John Meadows has recommended. I prefer Chromium Poly....(I prefer it over Picolinate)....there's other very worthwhile supplements to add to your regimen.
Thank you brother I will look into it

How much chromium we talking about on daily bases?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127