over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question regarding high E2 issue

chopsuey

Verified Customer
Registered
So 6 weeks ago I started a 750mg a week test e cycle.

After reading all the new research on the supposed benefits of high E2(even speaking to dr. nichols directly) I decided to do this cycle without the use of an AI(Have plenty on hand, just not using it)

From the get go I ran into problems but it just kept getting worse and worse, symptoms includes:

High anxiety
ED
no libido
brain fog
fatigue
crying at random stuff
emotions all over the place
crappy mood

Its been about 5-6 days that I've been taking aromasin now at 12.5mg twice a day(total 25mg per day)

So far I've noticed a good improvement mental health wise, the anxiety is gone and emotion stable but still feel like crap and have ED, no libido and low energy.

My question:

1) Is aromasin enough to bring down E2 in this circumstance?
2) I would of expected things to resolve in 5 days, maybe it will take longer?
3) Should I stay at 25mg a day or keep it for another few days and then bring it down to 12.5mg a day? don't want to go to low but at the same time still feels like estro is high...

I know I will need to get bloodwork but the country I live in it takes 2 weeks to get results of sensitive E2 test so figured if anyone could point me in the right direction until then.

On trt my bloods:
Total test: 750
E2: 31
No ai
This was a new protocol before jumping on cycle, didn't feel the best here either

I also took pre cycle bloods, well 1 shot in because I wanted to see how fast my levels rose, so 2 days after first 250mg shot:

Total test: 2120
Estrogen: 61

So I can only guess how high my estro went with regular 750mg a week test.

Thank you

Last edited:
You need an estradiol sensitive test since you are a male. Some labs call it 'ultrasensitive'. As a man, that is the e2 reading you should be going on I believe. You need to just go ahead and get it...but it's likely(IF YOU HAVE REAL AROMASIN) that you are using too much.
It would have been better to get a baseline or see where you are with no Ai..but you are already past that. So now, just keep your dosing pattern and see where you are and adjust from there.

Last edited:
You need an estradiol sensitive test since you are a male. Some labs call it 'ultrasensitive'. As a man, that is the e2 reading you should be going on I believe. You need to just go ahead and get it...but it's likely(IF YOU HAVE REAL AROMASIN) that you are using too much.
It would have been better to get a baseline or see where you are with no Ai..but you are already past that. So now, just keep your dosing pattern and see where you are and adjust from there.

Thank you for reply. Yes I always get the E2 sensitive test, kind of crappy as it takes 2 weeks to get the results back for it in Canada.

Confused on what E2 number I should be looking for on 750mg of test though? I'll go ahead and get a test tomorrow and another one in a week or two after stable dose of AI.

So you think 25 is too high, should reduce my dose to 12.5mg a day of aromasin?

I bought the aromasin in bulk and have had lots of bloodwork done on it, fairly confident its real aromasin and at the least its 100% an AI.

Last edited:
Just got back home from taking the sensitive E2 test, now will need to wait 2 weeks until I get the results.

Not sure if I should keep going at 25mg/day aromasin or bring it down to 12.5mg until bloods come in.

Starting to notice extra brain fog, not sure if that means estrogen is dipping too low or just adjustment period. Morning erections are ok but still no libido and soft erections during the day/cant keep it up.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws